FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

(MOD)Beats Audio Flashable

1,423 posts
Thanks Meter: 227
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th March 2012, 03:48 AM |#11  
dincdoes.me's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscow Desire

No, Beats headphones really have nothing to do with it for the most part. They may be more tailored to it, but overall sound quality should be improved with a good headset.

Nothing can improve the sound quality from the stock speakers

Except an "audio out" port

Agreed I have a pair of skull candy and they sound better than ever

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
 
 
19th March 2012, 10:17 AM |#12  
MJ-12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER :)
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
Bootloop

Thor's ICS v126

EDIT: older 314 version worked And yes, easy to hear big difference


Cheers...


MJ-12
Last edited by MJ-12; 19th March 2012 at 10:35 AM.
19th March 2012, 03:18 PM |#13  
dincdoes.me's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ-12

Bootloop

Thor's ICS v126

EDIT: older 314 version worked And yes, easy to hear big difference


Cheers...


MJ-12

Yea ill post in open that there are different versions that work for different people

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
21st March 2012, 10:14 PM |#14  
dr mcknight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Thumbs up
mod is great on acer a501 running alexandra.

one thing winamp force close and will not open anymore... using my stock player and is 10x better with headphones and my mini pod speakers

big thx
21st March 2012, 11:02 PM |#15  
dincdoes.me's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr mcknight

mod is great on acer a501 running alexandra.

one thing winamp force close and will not open anymore... using my stock player and is 10x better with headphones and my mini pod speakers

big thx

Please don't thank me for credit of making this cuz all I did was let you all know where to find it

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
21st March 2012, 11:10 PM |#16  
dr mcknight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dincdoes.me

Please don't thank me for credit of making this cuz all I did was let you all know where to find it

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

ok.....thanks for pointing me in that direction
The Following User Says Thank You to dr mcknight For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2012, 11:04 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai, UAE
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Should I turn off Dolby after installing it?
7th April 2012, 02:32 AM |#18  
dincdoes.me's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiloah

Should I turn off Dolby after installing it?

No you should be fine with it on maybe Dolby will add more to the sound I'm trying to make a package that will flash stable beats with the Sony Picture enhancer!

But like I said you should be fine!

Sent from my Iconia A500 using Tapatalk
7th April 2012, 09:54 PM |#19  
civato's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 16,959
 
Donate to Me
More
My R11.5 special edition will have this beats audio mod and the bravia engine patch build in.
Got it running on my tab now for testing.
Just don't know which I should pick , I got the sgs20317 build in now and runs and installs fine.

EDIT
After some more testing I'm not building in the beats audio mod as it breaks musicFX equalizer in play music app.
Last edited by civato; 7th April 2012 at 10:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to civato For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 11:27 PM |#20  
dincdoes.me's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by civato

My R11.5 special edition will have this beats audio mod and the bravia engine patch build in.
Got it running on my tab now for testing.
Just don't know which I should pick , I got the sgs20317 build in now and runs and installs fine.

EDIT
After some more testing I'm not building in the beats audio mod as it breaks musicFX equalizer in play music app.

Yea I think its been discussed in the original thread. Where some users experience broken equalizers on some media players. Have you tried the one not made for the sgs2? Like the test version or stable beta?

I will look and test the newer versions as I never tested them except on my phone awhile back no longer needed it due to my phone has beats included.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes