5,597,501 Members 31,973 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

HTF
Old
Thanks Meter 30
The camera only records video in a low resolution even when set to 720p to 1080p

Not sure if this is a known bug or not.

talhafarooq
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreww88 View Post
How did you do that? Must not actively use it?? I am constantly on my phone pretty much.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app
Yeah i wasn't using it ...but before it was not like that, on AOKP i had huge battery drain when i do not use it...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium App

zainqaiser
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Hey guys i just changed to tablet ui...but i am not able to see the app drawer icon and search bar on the top? Any suggestion?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

keltonfan
Old
Thanks Meter 22
can fix the compass issue?

tillum
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Ta. Downloaded Media Scanner from the market, and set it running via the widget. Worked eventually, but took ages. My music is on the internal sd, so the /mnt/emmc issue shouldn't have been a problem. This is definitely an issue.

Does anyone know how to symlink the /mnt/emmc to another directory? Have tried, but get an error.

Also, now I'm on 4.3, my note seems not to be going into sleep mode... might do a full wipe, with an ICS reflash via Odin, and see if the problem persists. Otherwise, 4.3 seems very stable.

Lastly, are the devs from Stunner Rom wanting bugs posted in this forum, or elsewhere? Cheers.

Sent from my Note

omigosh
Old
(Last edited by omigosh; 7th April 2012 at 05:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
I was using 4.3 before i went back to RRv23 due to various reasons. However my hands got itchy again and I flashed + full wipe to get back on stunner yesterday night. I have to say, WOW. because my battery life in sleep mode became even better after reflashing. Before that I was wondering how could you guys get 0% battery drain. This morning, my question was answered after I left my phone on standby when I went to sleep. The 6 hours had 0% battery drain, until I turned on wifi when i woke up, and it started dropping

1 Question: Is there any way to decrease vibration of notifications?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-07-10-43-16.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	987765  

lewisteo
Old
(Last edited by lewisteo; 7th April 2012 at 04:26 AM.) Reason: Add more notes
Thanks Meter 159
Default Some Details Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigosh View Post
I was using 4.3 before i went back to RRv23 due to various reasons. However my hands got itchy again and I flashed + full wipe to get back on stunner yesterday night. I have to say, WOW. because my battery life in sleep mode became even better after reflashing. Before that I was wondering how could you guys get 0% battery drain. This morning, my question was answered after I left my phone on standby when I went to sleep. The 6 hours had 0% battery drain, until I turned on wifi when i woke up, and it started dropping

1 Question: Is there any way to decrease vibration of notifications?
Sorry but I am also trying to figure the best method to start from before the final flashing of 4.3, I do have certain theory but would like to understand a little more.

You said you revert to RRv23.. from GB what steps did you take to b4 the final part to flash 4.3.

I gather you did a clean revert to GB before upgrading to RRv23

I presume you flash Repack LP1 via mobile Odin.

I presume you factory wipe b4 you flash 4.3

And that is all like above?

I would like to redo the flash because my battery is never this great, the rest I am able to resolve in this rom, and the other problem others experience I do not mind cos I only need good sound, good video and my exchange emails.

mblnx
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillum View Post
Does anyone know how to symlink the /mnt/emmc to another directory? Have tried, but get an error.
You can't symlink because the filesystem is fat32, what you can do is a bind mount:

mount -o bind /mnt/emmc /mnt/sdcard/external_sd

Works quite well, but you have to rerun the command after every reboot and you may have problems if you hook up the external_sd on the pc. Btw, make sure the destination directory exists before mounting.

omigosh
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I took many steps actually, here's what I did:

From 4.3, I reboot into cwm and flash Franco kernel
Reboot recovery
Flash RRv22 and let it load into set up screen
Without going through setup wiz, switch off and boot into cwm
Flash RRv23 and let it load, set up normally
Reboot into cwm and restore from backup (previous backup of RRv23, I don't know why but I face slight lags in scrolling whenever I install fresh RRv23, restoring to previous back up solves this, maybe placebo effect)
Use mobile Odin flash LP1 tar
Reboot system and go into STOCK LP1
Reboot into cwm
Flash 4.3
(forgot to do full data wipe, cache wipe, dalvik wipe)
Wipe data, cache and dalvik
Flash 4.3
Reboot and use

My steps are very long, and not necessarily correct, but this is exactly what I did for this current install

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

ExilHh
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by zainqaiser View Post
Hey guys i just changed to tablet ui...but i am not able to see the app drawer icon and search bar on the top? Any suggestion?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Change dpi to phone modus and activate "always show searchbox" (can't remember the exact spelling).
Back to tablet dpi and that's it.
YouŽll Never Walk Alone...

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe