FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Htc one

1,475 posts
Thanks Meter: 244
 
By vampir4997, Senior Member on 19th March 2012, 07:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th April 2012, 03:19 AM |#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997

I agree, htc's keyboard has been my staple since my hero. I originally got the shift to use the keyboard for gaming, but i usef it for all of five minutes for that. Dont get me wrong i dont regret my shift at all. The great roms, the freinds ive made on here, all because of my shift. I have learned ALOT with it and i cant wait to take it to the next level with the evo lte. It looks like a bad ass phone that wont be outdated in five minutes.


"Edit" changed my mind im getting a gnex:)

"Edit" SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Can't agree more.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
 
 
7th April 2012, 04:49 AM |#62  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 962
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B RAD G 296

Can't agree more.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

Couldn't agree less... Try having carpeltunnel syndrome and using a touch screen... Some of us shift users NEED a physical keyboard... Virtual keyboards suck, they block too much of the screen... SamSUCK is just crap and moto locks their phones down tighter than a convent. I'm hoping htc can get us a slider because the new evo is just too damn big. If I wanted a mini tablet I would go buy that piece of **** samSUCK note...

Sent from my PG06100
The Following User Says Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 01:47 PM |#63  
vampir4997's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Samsuck, lol. Sorry man i didnt mean to offend, carple tunnel does suck, my wife has it.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 02:03 PM |#64  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 962
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997

Samsuck, lol. Sorry man i didnt mean to offend, carple tunnel does suck, my wife has it.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

No worries... I wasn't offended, just giving everyone a different perspective.

Sent from my PG06100
7th April 2012, 04:09 PM |#65  
tt c6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311

Couldn't agree less... Try having carpeltunnel syndrome and using a touch screen... Some of us shift users NEED a physical keyboard... Virtual keyboards suck, they block too much of the screen... SamSUCK is just crap and moto locks their phones down tighter than a convent. I'm hoping htc can get us a slider because the new evo is just too damn big. If I wanted a mini tablet I would go buy that piece of **** samSUCK note...

Sent from my PG06100

Agreed. HTC and Sprint needs to continue to give us slider phones or I am headed to VZW and a Motorola Droid 4
7th April 2012, 04:23 PM |#66  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,325
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt c6

Agreed. HTC and Sprint needs to continue to give us slider phones or I am headed to VZW and a Motorola Droid 4

I'll keep rebuilding phones before I ever go to Hellrizon

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
7th April 2012, 06:01 PM |#67  
vampir4997's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311

No worries... I wasn't offended, just giving everyone a different perspective.

Sent from my PG06100

Kool:) totally agree on the samsuck thing though. All the other devices in the house i dont even let my phone go near, i dont want the suck to rub off. :)

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 11:35 PM |#68  
tt c6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

I'll keep rebuilding phones before I ever go to Hellrizon

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Why do you say that?



I am not able to rebuild phones. But, even if I was, I would be UNwilling to do so.
I pay for monthly service and I'm willing to buy a phone every time there is a major advance in technology. Other than that, I'm not committing any more money or time.
Yes, VZW costs a little more every month. But, at least they LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT KEYBOARD PHONES.
Sprint and HTC abandoning their QWERTY customers is completely UNACCEPTABLE.
Last edited by tt c6; 7th April 2012 at 11:39 PM.
7th April 2012, 11:59 PM |#69  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 962
 
More
Vzw really isn't the answer... Capped data and very very very high prices... Along with equally piss poor customer service...

Sent from my PG06100
8th April 2012, 12:27 AM |#70  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,325
 
More
Actually Hellrizon doesn't listen to their customers. I was with them for nearly 8yrs personal phones, 4yrs for business lines. Had nothing bit issues with them after the first year. Was told I was a problem customer. One that paid his bills business, and personal off in full every month. About $500 monthly between both accounts. Switched to Sprint and cut it almost in half. With unlimited everything, except minutes. As for the devices Sprint offers I'll just take a wait and see attitude. The reason I'll said co.tinue to repair devices is because I love my Shift

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
8th April 2012, 12:29 AM |#71  
YoungCorruptionV2.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt c6

LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT KEYBOARD PHONES.
Sprint and HTC abandoning their QWERTY customers is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

Lol that first part is a joke right? You honestly think they listen to their customer? Please move carriers to them and then you will see that your comment is a flat out lie. Also who said HTC and Sprint are doing away with keyboards? I haven't read anything about that so i'm guess your just bull****ting and I can't take you serious anymore. How many Morotola phones in the past 2 years have a keyboard? maybe 1 or 2. Now look at HTC and Sprint.. Its about the same. I'm tired of everyone just pulling **** out of their ass like its facts

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes