Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Htc one

Tip us?

B RAD G 296
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997 View Post
I agree, htc's keyboard has been my staple since my hero. I originally got the shift to use the keyboard for gaming, but i usef it for all of five minutes for that. Dont get me wrong i dont regret my shift at all. The great roms, the freinds ive made on here, all because of my shift. I have learned ALOT with it and i cant wait to take it to the next level with the evo lte. It looks like a bad ass phone that wont be outdated in five minutes.

"Edit" changed my mind im getting a gnex:)

"Edit" SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
Can't agree more.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

drob311
Old
Thanks Meter 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by B RAD G 296 View Post
Can't agree more.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
Couldn't agree less... Try having carpeltunnel syndrome and using a touch screen... Some of us shift users NEED a physical keyboard... Virtual keyboards suck, they block too much of the screen... SamSUCK is just crap and moto locks their phones down tighter than a convent. I'm hoping htc can get us a slider because the new evo is just too damn big. If I wanted a mini tablet I would go buy that piece of **** samSUCK note...

Sent from my PG06100
The Following User Says Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vampir4997
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 243
Samsuck, lol. Sorry man i didnt mean to offend, carple tunnel does suck, my wife has it.

drob311
Old
Thanks Meter 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997 View Post
Samsuck, lol. Sorry man i didnt mean to offend, carple tunnel does suck, my wife has it.

No worries... I wasn't offended, just giving everyone a different perspective.

Sent from my PG06100

tt c6
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311 View Post
Couldn't agree less... Try having carpeltunnel syndrome and using a touch screen... Some of us shift users NEED a physical keyboard... Virtual keyboards suck, they block too much of the screen... SamSUCK is just crap and moto locks their phones down tighter than a convent. I'm hoping htc can get us a slider because the new evo is just too damn big. If I wanted a mini tablet I would go buy that piece of **** samSUCK note...

Sent from my PG06100
Agreed. HTC and Sprint needs to continue to give us slider phones or I am headed to VZW and a Motorola Droid 4

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt c6 View Post
Agreed. HTC and Sprint needs to continue to give us slider phones or I am headed to VZW and a Motorola Droid 4
I'll keep rebuilding phones before I ever go to Hellrizon

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

vampir4997
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311 View Post
No worries... I wasn't offended, just giving everyone a different perspective.

Sent from my PG06100
Kool:) totally agree on the samsuck thing though. All the other devices in the house i dont even let my phone go near, i dont want the suck to rub off. :)

tt c6
Old
(Last edited by tt c6; 7th April 2012 at 11:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
I'll keep rebuilding phones before I ever go to Hellrizon

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
Why do you say that?

I am not able to rebuild phones. But, even if I was, I would be UNwilling to do so.
I pay for monthly service and I'm willing to buy a phone every time there is a major advance in technology. Other than that, I'm not committing any more money or time.
Yes, VZW costs a little more every month. But, at least they LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT KEYBOARD PHONES.
Sprint and HTC abandoning their QWERTY customers is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

drob311
Old
Thanks Meter 960
Vzw really isn't the answer... Capped data and very very very high prices... Along with equally piss poor customer service...

Sent from my PG06100

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,736
Actually Hellrizon doesn't listen to their customers. I was with them for nearly 8yrs personal phones, 4yrs for business lines. Had nothing bit issues with them after the first year. Was told I was a problem customer. One that paid his bills business, and personal off in full every month. About $500 monthly between both accounts. Switched to Sprint and cut it almost in half. With unlimited everything, except minutes. As for the devices Sprint offers I'll just take a wait and see attitude. The reason I'll said co.tinue to repair devices is because I love my Shift

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11