Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*Waving hand*

Tip us?

jagan2
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Wink *Waving hand*

Some of you might know me already (if not, time to google Evolution for Opal , just wanted to say "Hi" to the not-so cruel people here at the XDA forums, especially here at Touch Viva section

So, how is everyone's Touch Viva doing? I wanted to do some more ROM works and share with ya'll but you know, WM went dead long ago, so couldn't really do anything creative with a new ROM. I thought that i would head over to Android or get a Windows Phone and continue my 'Chefing'. But unfortunately am still stuck with this Opal.

So, to put in one simple line this whole thread's aim - What's up everyone?
PULSATING BATTERY INDICATOR - ENERGY BAR! [Click to visit thread]

Feeling down? Look at the sky, take inspiration from the clouds, they are pretty creative in being dynamic to billions of eyes!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagan2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gp.triple
Old
Thanks Meter 40
hi jegan!
i'm happy to read you here again!!
I also continue to use the opal, and the only change are some differtent ui for the home...(host, sosopy,metrohome65)
unfortunaly the wing linux project appear dead

aidinvm_ultimate
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan2 View Post
Some of you might know me already (if not, time to google Evolution for Opal , just wanted to say "Hi" to the not-so cruel people here at the XDA forums, especially here at Touch Viva section

So, how is everyone's Touch Viva doing? I wanted to do some more ROM works and share with ya'll but you know, WM went dead long ago, so couldn't really do anything creative with a new ROM. I thought that i would head over to Android or get a Windows Phone and continue my 'Chefing'. But unfortunately am still stuck with this Opal.

@jagan
Bro, my opal is still alive on my sister hand :)
And of course running your beloved evolution
Any new rom will be welcome man :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
If I helped U there is NO harm to hit THANK

jagan2
Old
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp.triple View Post
hi jegan!
i'm happy to read you here again!!
I also continue to use the opal, and the only change are some differtent ui for the home...(host, sosopy,metrohome65)
unfortunaly the wing linux project appear dead
That's nice to hear. And yes, Wing Linux Project is dead. Anyway, our Processor is so weak, that it runs even Android Donut so slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidinvm_ultimate View Post
@jagan
Bro, my opal is still alive on my sister hand :)
And of course running your beloved evolution
Any new rom will be welcome man :)

Wow, that's so fantastic to hear! So, i see you have got a HTC Desire HD, congratz!

Am looking forward to save some money and get a new smartphone (probably a Windows Phone) and then play with it (modding )

Feeling down? Look at the sky, take inspiration from the clouds, they are pretty creative in being dynamic to billions of eyes!

aidinvm_ultimate
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
That's nice to hear. And yes, Wing Linux Project is dead. Anyway, our Processor is so weak, that it runs even Android Donut so slow.

Wow, that's so fantastic to hear! So, i see you have got a HTC Desire HD, congratz!

Am looking forward to save some money and get a new smartphone (probably a Windows Phone) and then play with it (modding )
Good news man
:)
So your next beast is HTC Titen :)
I'm looking forward in One X :)

If I helped U there is NO harm to hit THANK

pajerm
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 171

DONATE TO ME
hi jagan2!!!! I'm glad to see you again in this forum! had been so long since I wanted to ask you something: why don't you share with us your kitchen? I have never managed to make a light rom and stable as yours.... and I'd like to understand how you did with your kitchen, would be great!

Thanks for donations to: jmpnjimbob and franciccio
The Following User Says Thank You to pajerm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shawon.bd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up waiting a new rom

Hi jagan2 im using ur Ev.2.5. its rock........waiting ur another rom.....
Quote:

jagan2
Old
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajerm View Post
hi jagan2!!!! I'm glad to see you again in this forum! had been so long since I wanted to ask you something: why don't you share with us your kitchen? I have never managed to make a light rom and stable as yours.... and I'd like to understand how you did with your kitchen, would be great!
Hi Pajerm
I have this habit of starting everything from scratch when i want to make a new ROM. So, i have cleared out the kitchen of my Evolution series ROMs. And as MS officially made WM dead, i didn't try to make a new ROM since, it's been more than a year now i think.

Shreyas Jani
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 14
Smile Hello!

Hi guys! For those who know me as the forum moderator over here, I am the former "SHR" who released those WM6.1 lite versions! How's all? I just wished there was a good rom with the start button still on top! Good to see Jagan back although he left when we actually needed a back bone for our device! And then pajerm! All the nice guys are here! I still use the Opal. On the stock WM 6.1 for now. Haven't really tried any rom for now!

Hope everyone is fine!
Shreyas Jani