Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

*Waving hand*

OP jagan2

7th April 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 175

1,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Some of you might know me already (if not, time to google Evolution for Opal , just wanted to say "Hi" to the not-so cruel people here at the XDA forums, especially here at Touch Viva section

So, how is everyone's Touch Viva doing? I wanted to do some more ROM works and share with ya'll but you know, WM went dead long ago, so couldn't really do anything creative with a new ROM. I thought that i would head over to Android or get a Windows Phone and continue my 'Chefing'. But unfortunately am still stuck with this Opal.

So, to put in one simple line this whole thread's aim - What's up everyone?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagan2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2012, 02:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag milan
Thanks Meter: 40

276 posts
More
hi jegan!
i'm happy to read you here again!!
I also continue to use the opal, and the only change are some differtent ui for the home...(host, sosopy,metrohome65)
unfortunaly the wing linux project appear dead
11th April 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 134

600 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan2

Some of you might know me already (if not, time to google Evolution for Opal , just wanted to say "Hi" to the not-so cruel people here at the XDA forums, especially here at Touch Viva section

So, how is everyone's Touch Viva doing? I wanted to do some more ROM works and share with ya'll but you know, WM went dead long ago, so couldn't really do anything creative with a new ROM. I thought that i would head over to Android or get a Windows Phone and continue my 'Chefing'. But unfortunately am still stuck with this Opal.

@jagan
Bro, my opal is still alive on my sister hand :)
And of course running your beloved evolution
Any new rom will be welcome man :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
13th April 2012, 05:57 AM   |  #4  
OP Recognized Developer

1,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp.triple

hi jegan!
i'm happy to read you here again!!
I also continue to use the opal, and the only change are some differtent ui for the home...(host, sosopy,metrohome65)
unfortunaly the wing linux project appear dead

That's nice to hear. And yes, Wing Linux Project is dead. Anyway, our Processor is so weak, that it runs even Android Donut so slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidinvm_ultimate

@jagan
Bro, my opal is still alive on my sister hand :)
And of course running your beloved evolution
Any new rom will be welcome man :)

Wow, that's so fantastic to hear! So, i see you have got a HTC Desire HD, congratz!

Am looking forward to save some money and get a new smartphone (probably a Windows Phone) and then play with it (modding )
13th April 2012, 06:54 PM   |  #5  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 134

600 posts
Quote:

That's nice to hear. And yes, Wing Linux Project is dead. Anyway, our Processor is so weak, that it runs even Android Donut so slow.

Wow, that's so fantastic to hear! So, i see you have got a HTC Desire HD, congratz!

Am looking forward to save some money and get a new smartphone (probably a Windows Phone) and then play with it (modding )

Good news man
:)
So your next beast is HTC Titen :)
I'm looking forward in One X :)

15th April 2012, 10:50 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 177

422 posts
Donate to Me
More
hi jagan2!!!! I'm glad to see you again in this forum! had been so long since I wanted to ask you something: why don't you share with us your kitchen? I have never managed to make a light rom and stable as yours.... and I'd like to understand how you did with your kitchen, would be great!
The Following User Says Thank You to pajerm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #7  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Thumbs up waiting a new rom
Hi jagan2 im using ur Ev.2.5. its rock........waiting ur another rom.....
Quote:

19th April 2012, 10:52 AM   |  #8  
OP Recognized Developer

1,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajerm

hi jagan2!!!! I'm glad to see you again in this forum! had been so long since I wanted to ask you something: why don't you share with us your kitchen? I have never managed to make a light rom and stable as yours.... and I'd like to understand how you did with your kitchen, would be great!

Hi Pajerm
I have this habit of starting everything from scratch when i want to make a new ROM. So, i have cleared out the kitchen of my Evolution series ROMs. And as MS officially made WM dead, i didn't try to make a new ROM since, it's been more than a year now i think.
27th April 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #9  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 14

956 posts
More
Smile Hello!
Hi guys! For those who know me as the forum moderator over here, I am the former "SHR" who released those WM6.1 lite versions! How's all? I just wished there was a good rom with the start button still on top! Good to see Jagan back although he left when we actually needed a back bone for our device! And then pajerm! All the nice guys are here! I still use the Opal. On the stock WM 6.1 for now. Haven't really tried any rom for now!

Hope everyone is fine!

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread