Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Creeds' Rom v2.5 [DEV][ROM] [2.3.6]

OP pratyush.creed

7th April 2012, 01:46 PM   |  #1681  
ROFLkopter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottinghamshire
Thanks Meter: 455
 
1,532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryn70

I have installed creed v2.1 after installing that iam unable to download anything from market. It shows some error.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Android Market is out-dated now anyway, it's changed. Look around the forums somewhere for the Google Play Store update 3.5.15, either the .apk or a .zip file. It should work for you cause it did for me when I was on v2.1

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
7th April 2012, 02:33 PM   |  #1682  
jerryn70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLkopter

Android Market is out-dated now anyway, it's changed. Look around the forums somewhere for the Google Play Store update 3.5.15, either the .apk or a .zip file. It should work for you cause it did for me when I was on v2.1

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

I have installed the google play.but it also not working.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #1683  
ggnatomen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land of the ABU's
Thanks Meter: 24
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryn70

I have installed the google play.but it also not working.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Go to chobitz rom thread look for update google play zip flash it in CWM and your done
7th April 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #1684  
PacketJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 82
 
663 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Does the latest version support a2sd? Sorry I haven't back read

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #1685  
jerryn70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
How to increase volume of my phone running on creed 2.1

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #1686  
ROFLkopter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottinghamshire
Thanks Meter: 455
 
1,532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryn70

How to increase volume of my phone running on creed 2.1

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Press the Volume+ button...

Look around for the DSP Manager. I think 2.35 is the one I have and it works brill

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
7th April 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #1687  
simplyanin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 764
 
1,733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryn70

How to increase volume of my phone running on creed 2.1

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

I myself using creeds rom v2.1 .. it works brilliantly on my device ... and volume + button also working perfectly

I dont know why you r facing problem

Do one thing delete the dsp manager app from system / app folder with root explorer and reboot.

I think volume up button Will work

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
7th April 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #1688  
GianniDPC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
416 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Does this rom have dutch language ?
7th April 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #1689  
Porobu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 406
 
787 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GianniDPC

Does this rom have dutch language ?

Its based on an asian stock rom, so no
8th April 2012, 08:53 AM   |  #1690  
jerryn70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyanin

I myself using creeds rom v2.1 .. it works brilliantly on my device ... and volume + button also working perfectly

I dont know why you r facing problem

Do one thing delete the dsp manager app from system / app folder with root explorer and reboot.

I think volume up button Will work

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

The volume button is working.but dsp manager is not working..

After installing creed i feel sound difference..when iam on gingerbread i feel better sound volume.
Now the volume is decreased


Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung galaxy y, sgy, sgy custom rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes