After using the RC4.2 since it has been released I only had the following issues (for most there is a solution):
- IMEI not working in Britain due to IMEI check providers; France OK; Spain also; the solution is a bit complicated.
- multiple songs in player after restarting/reconnect USB
- sudden battery drain (45 degree slope going down in battery details
- after coming from 4.1 to 4.2 upgrade Youtube failed; directly from 4.2 no problem
- starting the camera is a bit slow, specially when taking a picture from a contact but he this is not a dual or quad core
- Wifi/bluetooth/etc working; 3g sometimes a bit sucking up battery life. Sometimes 1/2 a day and no issue, sometimes 1 hour and same battery usage 1/2 a day so better switch of when not using.
- I tried the KB3 and JF1 radios and in fact battery life got worse so I returned back to the default JVU.
Most of it is known. In general a very nice ROM a bit slow on opening apps, but it is no real issue.
It's a great job on a great phone. Why not go from RC4.2 to the RTM
Nexus 4 & Nexus 10
ROM - standard
Galaxy Galaxy S3 I9300
ROM - CyanogenMod 10.2
Modem - XXDLIB
To be honest: I love CyanogenMod. Very good build, very good developers team. Thanks.