Reactions: ale_bot

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
@tannymoc

here are some games that are running on cm7a8 with latest arakmars kernel:
View attachment 988701

only Hippo game sucks:mad:
otherwise all other games are running flawlesly...but with cf3d--nvidia plugin--reduce texture quality ticked:D...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
thanks i will upload the links it and thanks for giving detail specification

SerkSerk

May 31, 2011
France

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
How is gtRacing? I remember i have downloaded the modded version from the ukrainian site, it was working and playable with chainfire but not at full fps, is it smooth now?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

never was so smooth before....cars are flying..graphic is perfect:D

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by

Reactions: SerkSerk

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
never was so smooth before....cars are flying..graphic is perfect:D

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by

Where did you get it from?!! I was searching for it for a hell lot of time. (Link would be better). Also did you have apply any chainfire 3d patch?

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

This is the list of Games Working on CM7.2 2.3.7 alpha 8 Specification CPU Speed 1000MHz ,Used Chain Fire with Nvidia Plugin

GT Racing

Free Cell

My Paper Plane 2

Top Truck

HeliDroid 3D

Spider

Hippo Adventure

Shoot the Apple

Puzzle 2

Speedx 3D

Solitaire

They Need to Be fred

Magic gems II

These are some more games which worked without any patch-

Fruit Ninja
Doodle Jump
Homerun battle 3d
Angry birds Rio (The background is white, but the game is playable)
Racing Moto

Reactions: tanmoyc

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
Where did you get it from?!! I was searching for it for a hell lot of time. (Link would be better). Also did you have apply any chainfire 3d patch?

no links, mate:p
and i really don't remember where i found.it:D...but it's awesome:D
cf3d settings: reduce texture quality-ticked & Qualcomm plugin enabled:p....it was fast on froyo, faster on cm7.1 a7....but on cm7.2 a8...at 1.2Ghz....it's blazing fast:d:eek:

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by

Reactions: ak700

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

These are some more games which worked without any patch-

Fruit Ninja
Doodle Jump
Homerun battle 3d
Angry birds Rio (The background is white, but the game is playable)
Racing Moto
@ak700 thanks for testing i will upload the links

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
How is gtRacing? I remember i have downloaded the modded version from the ukrainian site, it was working and playable with chainfire but not at full fps, is it smooth now?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium
actually GT Racing doesnt need modded i am still runing the normal version it works fine

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
no links, mate:p
and i really don't remember where i found.it:D...but it's awesome:D
cf3d settings: reduce texture quality-ticked & Qualcomm plugin enabled:p....it was fast on froyo, faster on cm7.1 a7....but on cm7.2 a8...at 1.2Ghz....it's blazing fast:d:eek:

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by

Everything things is working fine! But all the cars on the track are white(totally!).
Have you checked "reduce texture size" in cf3d??

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Has anyone tested this trick it?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1338181

"[TRICK] [GAMELOFT HD GAMES] make it PLAYABLE on ARMv6 DEVICES ~"

I don't think that would remove the white textures or anything. It just fools the installer saying that the device is htc desire and allowing it to install the game.
Some games like asphalt 5 or nfs hot pursuit which show that they are compatible on the market but after installing the app says incompatible, would be gone!

M_247

Jan 25, 2012
@ solosaroman,

Sorry for the late... (my phone was in service station and they can't fix the hardware problem and I just get it as it was...)

I've tried fruit ninja on stock tom overcloked,

It's a little bit laggy as you said...

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
Everything things is working fine! But all the cars on the track are white(totally!).

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

I don't think that would remove the white textures or anything. It just fools the installer saying that the device is htc desire and allowing it to install the game.
Some games like asphalt 5 or nfs hot pursuit which show that they are compatible on the market but after installing the app says incompatible, would be gone!
yup totally agree bcz if just unlocking HD it doesnt mean you can run it you need to have hardware capable of Run and Bad news is our phone hardware is hardly capable of runing standard version game HD is like searching to for sun in dark night

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
run run bear?

hi everyone i created a thread of this problem but i think i posted on the wrong place, somebody can run the game "run run bear" i can run but with a lot of glitches someone know how to fix the textures of this game...i have the same problem of balamu96m http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24136587&postcount=235 i tried to change the resolution but with no luck

sorry for my english

thanks

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
hi everyone i created a thread of this problem but i think i posted on the wrong place, somebody can run the game "run run bear" i can run but with a lot of glitches someone know how to fix the textures of this game...i have the same problem of balamu96m http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24136587&postcount=235 i tried to change the resolution but with no luck

sorry for my english

thanks
will check and let you know can u please post the android market link of this game

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011

yes...checked & qualcomm plugin:p..
it's perfect for me this way:D

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v2.0