5,593,650 Members 39,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] cyano + stock

Tip us?

Mioze7Ae
Old
(Last edited by Mioze7Ae; 8th April 2012 at 01:02 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2096
Here's a patch (apply as OR update) for peshovec's update-cm-7.1.0-MilestoneXT720-beta-04042012-signed.zip that adds support for xt720mod.sbf (sensorfix.ko) and sets default density back to 240.

So far memory use seems to be much, much more sane than I've experienced in the compiled CM7's for XT720 that I've tried. nadlabak's sneaky process reassignment/vm merging tricks seem to work quite well. I'm not hating it yet and by now I'd usually have a growing bad feeling about CM7 I am seeing more FC's than I expect but the logcats do seem to be pointing at problems in the apps rather than say the framework etc.
Attached Files
File Type: zip peshovec-patch-20120404-2123.zip - [Click for QR Code] (188.3 KB, 24 views)
Milestone XT720 -- CM6.3.6.2/github -- OpenRecoveryXT720 -- fastboot kernels -- SBF master thread/mirrors -- reverendkjr's video tutorials
SD card/app2ext/Link2SD problems: ORXT720 > "SD Card Utilities" > "Save diagnostics" and post /sdcard/sdcard-info.txt
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mioze7Ae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mioze7Ae
Old
(Last edited by Mioze7Ae; 7th April 2012 at 02:42 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2096
Peshovec: fyi this CM7 is very, very good. I'm having to reconsider my avoidance of CM7. Kudos!
Milestone XT720 -- CM6.3.6.2/github -- OpenRecoveryXT720 -- fastboot kernels -- SBF master thread/mirrors -- reverendkjr's video tutorials
SD card/app2ext/Link2SD problems: ORXT720 > "SD Card Utilities" > "Save diagnostics" and post /sdcard/sdcard-info.txt
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mioze7Ae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

space4ace
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mioze7Ae View Post
Peshovec: fyi this CM7 is very, very good. I'm having to reconsider my avoidance of CM7. Kudos!
I tried one of Peshovec's CM7 and didn't really like it, but now I feel I should try it again, thanks to your reply and your patch.
Thanks Mioze7Ae!

Mioze7Ae
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2096
It's very Spartan--a lot of things have been disabled, so don't judge it based on missing features.

3rdstring
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mioze7Ae View Post
Here's a patch (apply as OR update) for peshovec's update-cm-7.1.0-MilestoneXT720-beta-04042012-signed.zip that adds support for xt720mod.sbf (sensorfix.ko) and sets default density back to 240.

So far memory use seems to be much, much more sane than I've experienced in the compiled CM7's for XT720 that I've tried. nadlabak's sneaky process reassignment/vm merging tricks seem to work quite well. I'm not hating it yet and by now I'd usually have a growing bad feeling about CM7 I am seeing more FC's than I expect but the logcats do seem to be pointing at problems in the apps rather than say the framework etc.
I get an invalid zip file with both windows native zip functionality & 7zip on this patch. Has anyone else seen this?
Chuck

Nexus 5 / Stock
Kindle Fire HD

Mioze7Ae
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2096
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdstring View Post
I get an invalid zip file with both windows native zip functionality & 7zip on this patch. Has anyone else seen this?
It looks like the update is corrupted (md5sums doesn't match). I don't know how to fix it from my phone, so it will be a few hours for a fix. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mioze7Ae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mioze7Ae
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2096
I re-uploaded the peshovec-patch-20120404-2123.zip attachment in post #41 (and then verified after downloading from xda). Sorry for the hassle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mioze7Ae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LibertyMonger
Old
(Last edited by LibertyMonger; 8th April 2012 at 06:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 816
WOW This ROM is superfast and amazing! Great work peshovec!

Camera works great as well! This is definitely a winner!

medalstone
Old
(Last edited by medalstone; 8th April 2012 at 08:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
i'm on sbfmod, data network have problem, when i change 3G to 2G, the icon only show G instead of E like another ROM, and sometime it's cannot connect.
If use normal stock sbf, it OK, but i want to use sbfmod cause it have large internal storage.

eejin2
Old
(Last edited by eejin2; 8th April 2012 at 09:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 47
Trying this rom out now, very smooth, no problems so far. I set the lcd density to 230 though.

just realised i dont have gapps! where do i download it?

edit: nevermind, i downloaded gapps from cyanogenmod wiki already, thanks.