7th April 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782

3,815 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi all,

I have installed Elixir 2, i'm not sure which one to use. On clicking on information and then on the device tab, one of my camera's says it has a resolution of 2560x1920 focus length 3.49mm and the other is 3840x1080 focus length 3.49mm, the front camera says 1280x1024 focus length 2.2mm

Can anyone tell me what this means please.

Cheers.
7th April 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pusad
Thanks Meter: 530

1,018 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

Hi all,

I have installed Elixir 2, i'm not sure which one to use. On clicking on information and then on the device tab, one of my camera's says it has a resolution of 2560x1920 focus length 3.49mm and the other is 3840x1080 focus length 3.49mm, the front camera says 1280x1024 focus length 2.2mm

Can anyone tell me what this means please.

Cheers.

The rear upper camera can take 4.9MP images and the rear lower camera can take 4.1 MP images. Through according to me the cameras are capable of taking maximum of 5MP images but the software is made like that by HTC .
And the front can take images of 1.3MP
7th April 2012, 10:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782

3,815 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnomaanw

The rear upper camera can take 4.9MP images and the rear lower camera can take 4.1 MP images. Through according to me the cameras are capable of taking maximum of 5MP images but the software is made like that by HTC .
And the front can take images of 1.3MP

Are you saying thats what all EVO 3D's can do or what mine can do? Because they're not all the same in terms of hardware.
8th April 2012, 12:12 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pusad
Thanks Meter: 530

1,018 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

Are you saying thats what all EVO 3D's can do or what mine can do? Because they're not all the same in terms of hardware.

All Evo 3Ds that I came across have same camera as yours............and also all the main parts of the 3Ds that we talk about are same for all. Just the SoC is different in CDMA and GSM and also the Wimax/sim card part.
Else every CDMA and Every GSM phone is same (some parts might be region specific)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread