Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Flash Blink v5.5 [UPDATED 24/2/2014] - Get Notified with Camera Flashlight

Tip us?
 
faiyyaz
Old
#101  
faiyyaz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 626
Posts: 570
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: PUNE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
Is there no update for this app faiyyaz please this app is very good need an update please....

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Definatily there's gonna be an update. Got my exams at present. Will make a release soon

Sent from my U20i using xda premium



Need Root/CWM Recovery or Unlock/Relock your Bootloader? Try this SE_Tweaker_Tool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next Line Mod For Messaging For Cm7, Cm9.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Fix your Keyboard Led Lights with KEYBOARDFIX

The Following User Says Thank You to faiyyaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kkkhattak
Old
#102  
kkkhattak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 893
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Peshawar
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyyaz View Post
Definatily there's gonna be an update. Got my exams at present. Will make a release soon

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
yes we will have a update THANKS faiyyaz:thumbup::thumbup::th umbup:

Sent from my U20i using XDA
 
dewanshu93
Old
#103  
dewanshu93's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 869
Posts: 539
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
Is there no update for this app faiyyaz please this app is very good need an update please....

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Faiyyaz is busy with exams... He will work on it after his exams are finished
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT22i Stock JB 4.1.2 [6.2.A.1.100][ROOTED][CWM 6][Locked BL]



HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to dewanshu93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
james92tsi
Old
#104  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Man... I'm not jealous of much about the iphone, but their blinky flash on incoming calls is one feature I'd like to have.

On my HD2 (with Hyperdroid 5.3.0 CM7) I am just trying to use it for incoming calls, not SMS. For the first incoming call it works. For the second incoming call I get a FC. "The application Flash Blink (process.com.andriod.test) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

(Note "andriod" is how it appears in the FC message.)

Once when I tried to answer an iincoming call, the phone froze. Call did not connect and the flash stayed blinking while the phone was stuck on the screen for answering the call. Had to pull the battery to reboot it.

Also I noticed affter hanging up a call then trying to use the camera, my camera app said "could not connect to the camera." Presumably because FlashBlink was still connected to the camera to control the flash.

That was enough to uninstall the current version - but I look forward to giving the next release a try. Thanks for all the work you're putting in!
 
festa20
Old
#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Barnsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by james92tsi View Post
Man... I'm not jealous of much about the iphone, but their blinky flash on incoming calls is one feature I'd like to have.

On my HD2 (with Hyperdroid 5.3.0 CM7) I am just trying to use it for incoming calls, not SMS. For the first incoming call it works. For the second incoming call I get a FC. "The application Flash Blink (process.com.andriod.test) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

(Note "andriod" is how it appears in the FC message.)

Once when I tried to answer an iincoming call, the phone froze. Call did not connect and the flash stayed blinking while the phone was stuck on the screen for answering the call. Had to pull the battery to reboot it.

Also I noticed affter hanging up a call then trying to use the camera, my camera app said "could not connect to the camera." Presumably because FlashBlink was still connected to the camera to control the flash.

That was enough to uninstall the current version - but I look forward to giving the next release a try. Thanks for all the work you're putting in!
If you could mate send a logcat to Faiyyaz as he is taking logcats for all devices so everything works for you guys
I hope you all like the effort he's doing for the app he's Anita busy with exams but will be BK on form soon other wise ill beat him lol only joking buddy

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium


Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
The Following User Says Thank You to festa20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
threevolve
Old
#106  
Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 81
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Memphis
Sending logcat from LG Revolution, as it doesn't work on this device
The Following User Says Thank You to threevolve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Arashone
Old
#107  
Arashone's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 44
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Wave Form

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyyaz View Post
Definatily there's gonna be an update. Got my exams at present. Will make a release soon

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Hi mate...
Now with a new idea again!...
What if notifications are shown not just by blinking?...

I think you can make it show a wave form light! I mean it turns on smoothly during a not long time (e.g. 1.5 seconds) and turns off again n again it on n again...

First I thought it can show a blink like this: 0100101011010101001011010!
I hope you understand! It does not have an algorithm. Then I found that it may make some problems.

"Wave form" will be beautiful!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arashone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
festa20
Old
#108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Barnsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashone View Post
Hi mate...
Now with a new idea again!...
What if notifications are shown not just by blinking?...

I think you can make it show a wave form light! I mean it turns on smoothly during a not long time (e.g. 1.5 seconds) and turns off again n again it on n again...

First I thought it can show a blink like this: 0100101011010101001011010!
I hope you understand! It does not have an algorithm. Then I found that it may make some problems.

"Wave form" will be beautiful!
Wave form would be cool will see what Faiyyaz has to say when he's done

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium


Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
The Following User Says Thank You to festa20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kormatoes
Old
#109  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,888
Posts: 4,737
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
why o why do i still have old sig lol some one sort it for me ;/
 
guiguid66
Old
#110  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 41
Join Date: Dec 2010
very nice app !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guiguid66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
flash, flash blink, flash notify, flashlight, torch
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes