Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,170 Members 50,358 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Aroma Installer or Original installation of rom?
Aroma Installer (multiple install choices) 200 65.57%
Original Installation (simple miui port) 105 34.43%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM]MIUI/CM7 Hybrid v3 multi-lang update 04/07/2012

Tip us?
 
Savant
Old
#1781  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 3,195
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendeb25 View Post
2.4.5 is only a date of build. Nothing different to the builds being released on this thread.

Chinese discussion doesn't belong here. I have requested before that someone should make a new thread for Chinese builds.



Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
thanks for making that point because no one needs to thinks its your build when its not. Since people don't pay attention to what they are flashing usually and don't follow instructions.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
 
Bruce Lee
Old
#1782  
Bruce Lee's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 367
Posts: 2,093
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
I hate to be the idiot, I have read the open and tried both miui mentioned in open but do either gingerbread version of miui have mobile hotspots working? If not, is it fixable? Just curious. ROMS are awesome by the way.

Sent from my ATRIX using the Premium XDA App
Phone:
16GB Black Nexus 5 running Stock 4.4.4 with CharizardX Kernel

Past Devices:
ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII
ATT Motorola Dual Core Atrix 4G
ATT Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Unlocked HTC G1
32GB Nexus 7
Blackberry Playbook


Google+ page for chatty XDA members!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102405...48467738/posts
 
Savant
Old
#1783  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 3,195
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voelker45 View Post
I hate to be the idiot, I have read the open and tried both miui mentioned in open but do either gingerbread version of miui have mobile hotspots working? If not, is it fixable? Just curious. ROMS are awesome by the way.

Sent from my ATRIX using the Premium XDA App
It should work because I have mine working with the ics version and gb.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bruce Lee
Old
#1784  
Bruce Lee's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 367
Posts: 2,093
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivenmercy View Post
It should work because I have mine working with the ics version and gb.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Which version of gingerbread? Like the miui version numbers I mean.

Sent from my ATRIX using the Premium XDA App
Phone:
16GB Black Nexus 5 running Stock 4.4.4 with CharizardX Kernel

Past Devices:
ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII
ATT Motorola Dual Core Atrix 4G
ATT Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Unlocked HTC G1
32GB Nexus 7
Blackberry Playbook


Google+ page for chatty XDA members!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102405...48467738/posts
 
Savant
Old
#1785  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 3,195
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voelker45 View Post
Which version of gingerbread? Like the miui version numbers I mean.

Sent from my ATRIX using the Premium XDA App
The latest release the one in the title

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
loanerdave
Old
#1786  
loanerdave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 420
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by loanerdave View Post
Would this CM9 build help us out at all? I see it has statusbar mods:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1531222

Sent from XDA Premium on Atrix MIUI 2.3.16
Could the status bar mods be pulled from this since we're based on CM9?

HAPPY EASTER!

Sent from XDA Premium on Atrix MIUI 2.3.16
 
Savant
Old
#1787  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 3,195
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by loanerdave View Post
Could the status bar mods be pulled from this since we're based on CM9?

HAPPY EASTER!

Sent from XDA Premium on Atrix MIUI 2.3.16
Yes it should be able to.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
 
stevendeb25
Old
#1788  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1013
Posts: 1,320
Join Date: May 2010
Location: england

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by loanerdave View Post
Could the status bar mods be pulled from this since we're based on CM9?

HAPPY EASTER!

Sent from XDA Premium on Atrix MIUI 2.3.16
If the mods all related to framework/systemiu then yeah if you really experienced enough to do it. Which am not.

Always give it ago and report back

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
Founder of the international Unlocked Bootloader for Atrix

My Ported Roms:
CM7/MIUI ATRIX
JoyOS ATRIX
MokeeOS ATRIX

If you like my work feel free to donate me some beers or sign up at Point2shop

http://www.points2shop.com?ref=stevendeb25
 
loanerdave
Old
#1789  
loanerdave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 420
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendeb25 View Post
If the mods all related to framework/systemiu then yeah if you really experienced enough to do it. Which am not.

Always give it ago and report back

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
Yeah I'm definitely not experienced enough to mess wiith that. Anybody? Bueller?

Sent from XDA Premium on Atrix MIUI 2.3.16
 
Savant
Old
#1790  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 3,195
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by loanerdave View Post
Yeah I'm definitely not experienced enough to mess wiith that. Anybody? Bueller?

Sent from XDA Premium on Atrix MIUI 2.3.16
Its not bad use root explorer or adb. Or see if there is a cwm zip that's the easiest.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Tags
atrix, make my phone "honey sweet", miui, my-u-i, swagger
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes