[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][NTFS][3G] Megatron (CM9 based) [v1.1.6] (Cornerstone Available)

OP ricardopvz

8th April 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #1341  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 85

780 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndroid

I think so many people use super wipe lite because it says it doesn't remove /media. I don't think those people know that manually wiping in CWM doesn't touch /media either.

Its funny you say that. Cuz **** be over rated

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
8th April 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #1342  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 278

1,590 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardopvz

I'm running the ics boot loader, but I shouldn't make any difference.

In play store page of honeybar, it says there's an option to shift the honey bar button to the left by 75 pixels, which is enough.
And in settings > system > combined bar, there's an option for auto hiding the bar

Its true that there is an option in Honeybar, but TBQH, I like the hide/unhide option to be dead center not to the right or left (so i dont have to hunt for it...)

Last time I checked, the autohide didnt work well for me...

Also, I think the only reason why the Superwipe isnt working, is this rom/kernel combo doesn't support EXT4... which is a boon if you ask me, a HUGE boon... (not a dev, just a thought...)

NFO: I have always used Superwipe with a 100% success rate on any other rom, even this one for the first few release's (still being lazy, haven't updated to the latest or even the last 3 release's...), ill give it a whirl when I get around to it and report my findings... but again, did it when coming to this rom and the 2 updates afterwards with no issues... so dunno whatsup...
8th April 2012, 06:48 AM   |  #1343  
Thanks Meter: 5

21 posts
More
Gapps
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardopvz

Compatible with all my devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmara

Once more: open this url and try to install it. It will say that your device is not supported. Same for google music, google earth, etc. If you'll try to find'em in play app - it just wont show'em, just becaue it thinks that your device is unsupported. Couple builds before i was able to install'em without problems.

All gapps, except Youtube, work for me.
Up to 4.0.3 everything was fine. Since 4.0.4, youtube sais its not compatible with my device (B50). I istalled manually (working) and it is still not listed when i click on the istalled apps in the market.

Btw, just bought a Ps3 controller yesterday. Works great.
8th April 2012, 07:40 AM   |  #1344  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 182

542 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfest

Also, I think the only reason why the Superwipe isnt working, is this rom/kernel combo doesn't support EXT4... which is a boon if you ask me, a HUGE boon... (not a dev, just a thought...)

NFO: I have always used Superwipe with a 100% success rate on any other rom, even this one for the first few release's (still being lazy, haven't updated to the latest or even the last 3 release's...), ill give it a whirl when I get around to it and report my findings... but again, did it when coming to this rom and the 2 updates afterwards with no issues... so dunno whatsup...

I've used super wipe script once, when I was a noob. Since then, I've never used it and never felt the need for it.
The super wipe script doesn't do anything special. I would rather do it myself manually with CWM so I know exactly what happened.
Whenever I flash a different ROM, I just do factory reset(format /data) + clear cache + clear dalvik cache + format /system and everything always goes fine. Never ever had a problem and I flash 10 times a day sometimes.
Seriously, there is no need to use super wipe script.
8th April 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #1345  
Thanks Meter: 18

281 posts
Wierd bug
I've run into a really annoying/weird bug. After deleting something it dissapears but after a while the file will appear in that location again. This is happening whether i delete via the device itself or through my computer. This happening to anyone else?
8th April 2012, 08:25 AM   |  #1346  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arenaling

i can't connect to wifi ad hoc from my laptop after installing this ROM...anyone know how to handle this? i depend on my laptop wifi adhoc so my transformer can connect to internet

*ps: i can connect to office's wifi

Here too. Tried with both march 29 and megatron 1.0.1.
ad-hoc networks is not visible in wifi settings; i can connect from terminal emulator with iwconfig, though.
Any hint?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA
8th April 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #1347  
Thanks Meter: 30

332 posts
For me the auto rotate wont work even is enabled (Megatron) :|
8th April 2012, 08:43 AM   |  #1348  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 182

542 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakkys

Here too. Tried with both march 29 and megatron 1.0.1.
ad-hoc networks is not visible in wifi settings; i can connect from terminal emulator with iwconfig, though.
Any hint?

I don't think connecting to ad hoc network is supported in CM9 and other AOSP roms. I had the same problem with a few other ROMs.
If you are using Windows 7, download Virtual Router Manager and set up a wifi network with that program. CM9 will see it because it's a "real" access point, not an ad hoc.
8th April 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #1349  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndroid

I don't think connecting to ad hoc network is supported in CM9 and other AOSP roms. I had the same problem with a few other ROMs.
If you are using Windows 7, download Virtual Router Manager and set up a wifi network with that program. CM9 will see it because it's a "real" access point, not an ad hoc.

I have Linux on my laptop, but unfortunately iwlwifi driver does not support master mode, so no 'real' access point for me
I wrote a script to automate iwconfig/dhcpcd to connect, though, so I can connect without much hassles

8th April 2012, 09:37 AM   |  #1350  
Thanks Meter: 6,767

5,788 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktyroll

For me the auto rotate won't work even is enabled (Megatron) :|

Same situation here if you untick it and then activate it again, it works.
But when you switch app it stops working and you have to untick and tick again.

Btw my screen is going nuts! Sometimes it writes without me.

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using XDA
Last edited by Nebucatnetzer; 8th April 2012 at 09:49 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread