[Q] How to increase tilt sensitivity

7th April 2012, 07:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag clinton
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
ok so, i was playing temple run on my g2x and noticed that i had to tilt my phone all the way to left and right just to run right beside the edges. so is there a way to change it? (some of you might tell me that there's an option for sensitivity on the options of temple run, i know about that and its sensitivity for the swipes not for the tilt sensor)
7th April 2012, 07:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

109 posts
I know that different roms or kernals don't know which affect your g2xs sensitivity. No idea how to change it though manually.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
7th April 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #3  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3,127

6,925 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub24

ok so, i was playing temple run on my g2x and noticed that i had to tilt my phone all the way to left and right just to run right beside the edges. so is there a way to change it? (some of you might tell me that there's an option for sensitivity on the options of temple run, i know about that and its sensitivity for the swipes not for the tilt sensor)

Look around for the other temple run thread and you will see what's going on, with that knowledge, you are running a CM7 variant?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 10:53 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag clinton
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g

Look around for the other temple run thread and you will see what's going on, with that knowledge, you are running a CM7 variant?

yes im running cm7 nightly, so i did go to the temple run thread and i kinda found out that some people installed new kernels and fixed it. :P
8th April 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #5  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 535

1,074 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yea, a different kernel will help with that. Try either Faux or Morfic.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread