Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 44,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Tip us?

musikenigma
Old
Thanks Meter 5
How can i remove Titanium Backup from your ROM, Sergio76 ? I have problem with it. I very love your ROM but 'cause of Titaniumbackup now i have to use another ROM and i really miss your ROM....

Doo Doo
Old
Thanks Meter 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikenigma View Post
How can i remove Titanium Backup from your ROM, Sergio76 ? I have problem with it. I very love your ROM but 'cause of Titaniumbackup now i have to use another ROM and i really miss your ROM....
with root explorer or some kinda other file explorer go to system/app & delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to Doo Doo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

musikenigma
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doo Doo View Post
with root explorer or some kinda other file explorer go to system/app & delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk
I did like that before ask here already but the trouble is not fixed. I can not use Lucky patch for Titaniumbackup in ROM event i install by the other one replace it. I want to install Titaniumbackup from outside the ROM. It work fine if i use the Rom that does not has Titanium inside. Thank you. Have you got another solution ?

da__beast
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
I did like that before ask here already but the trouble is not fixed. I can not use Lucky patch for Titaniumbackup in ROM event i install by the other one replace it. I want to install Titaniumbackup from outside the ROM. It work fine if i use the Rom that does not has Titanium inside. Thank you. Have you got another solution ?
Try purchasing the Ti Backup Pro instead of cheating the Dev out with a crack.
Before you post your question...SEARCH! (take the time to read the posts in the last few days - they might help!)
Don't forget to hit Thanks for those that help you!
Phone: HTC Inspire™ 4G
ROM: Android Revolution HD 7.3
Radio: 12.69A.60.29X_26.17.14.11_M (how-to)
Rooted & Radio S-Off: Advanced Ace Hack Kit
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch - internauta2000 Sense Theme
Splash, Boot, Down screens: Whiskey103's John Blundon
Mods: V6 Supercharger, PVTweaks, Transparent Rosie Dock

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da__beast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

El Nino1977
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2276

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I have another solution...
Leave this thread, this is a ROM development thread not a how to hack a premium app thread. The fact that you said you can't use the ROM because of this problem. You sir are a fool!
Go buy the app, its $5.99!

Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Stock or BeerGang
Kernel: Faux/Franco/Flar2 - Can never decide!

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 (Flo)
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Faux/Franco/Flar2 - Can never decide!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El Nino1977 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

musikenigma
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Apology. I will buy intead of finding how to use with a cr*ck. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to musikenigma For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joefrank
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1345

DONATE TO ME
Dudes any one knows how to flash custom refresh icons. Which files in the framework?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
<a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2579110 target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2579110</a>

sprhr0
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Looking SO forward to your surely coming up Android 4 and sense 4 rom, I flashed a few of the ICS roms and they are pretty nice except I can not get my USB tethering to work with my PC your rom has no problems doing this and im only on 9.3, perhaps a reboot was in order on the ICS builds but they are alpha right now. I think Ill just wait for the coredroid ICS release I know your working on it.

rayford85
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5126

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprhr0 View Post
Looking SO forward to your surely coming up Android 4 and sense 4 rom, I flashed a few of the ICS roms and they are pretty nice except I can not get my USB tethering to work with my PC your rom has no problems doing this and im only on 9.3, perhaps a reboot was in order on the ICS builds but they are alpha right now. I think Ill just wait for the coredroid ICS release I know your working on it.

Were not working on ics for this device. To put it simply. We won't release a Rom with stuff broken ( USB, camera , etc ) so until DHD gets an ics update, or we get official kernel source, there won't be ics and coredroid. Unless you buy a sensation or a one x ......
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

sprhr0
Old
Thanks Meter 4
For real? crap.. I am available to upgrade.. The VIVD looks sweet

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe