Thread Closed

[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

OP Sergio76

8th April 2012, 04:56 AM   |  #7531  
Flag Ha noi
Thanks Meter: 5

67 posts
How can i remove Titanium Backup from your ROM, Sergio76 ? I have problem with it. I very love your ROM but 'cause of Titaniumbackup now i have to use another ROM and i really miss your ROM....
8th April 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #7532  
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 336

1,565 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikenigma

How can i remove Titanium Backup from your ROM, Sergio76 ? I have problem with it. I very love your ROM but 'cause of Titaniumbackup now i have to use another ROM and i really miss your ROM....

with root explorer or some kinda other file explorer go to system/app & delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to Doo Doo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #7533  
Flag Ha noi

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doo Doo

with root explorer or some kinda other file explorer go to system/app & delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk

I did like that before ask here already but the trouble is not fixed. I can not use Lucky patch for Titaniumbackup in ROM event i install by the other one replace it. I want to install Titaniumbackup from outside the ROM. It work fine if i use the Rom that does not has Titanium inside. Thank you. Have you got another solution ?
8th April 2012, 06:59 AM   |  #7534  
Flag Bonsall, CA
Thanks Meter: 181

421 posts
More
Quote:

I did like that before ask here already but the trouble is not fixed. I can not use Lucky patch for Titaniumbackup in ROM event i install by the other one replace it. I want to install Titaniumbackup from outside the ROM. It work fine if i use the Rom that does not has Titanium inside. Thank you. Have you got another solution ?

Try purchasing the Ti Backup Pro instead of cheating the Dev out with a crack.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da__beast For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 07:35 AM   |  #7535  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Peterborough
Thanks Meter: 2,276

2,764 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have another solution...
Leave this thread, this is a ROM development thread not a how to hack a premium app thread. The fact that you said you can't use the ROM because of this problem. You sir are a fool!
Go buy the app, its $5.99!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El Nino1977 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #7536  
Flag Ha noi

67 posts
Apology. I will buy intead of finding how to use with a cr*ck. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to musikenigma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #7537  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Quebradillas
Thanks Meter: 1,352

1,340 posts
Donate to Me
More
Dudes any one knows how to flash custom refresh icons. Which files in the framework?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
9th April 2012, 08:22 PM   |  #7538  
Flag fort smith
Thanks Meter: 4

76 posts
More
Looking SO forward to your surely coming up Android 4 and sense 4 rom, I flashed a few of the ICS roms and they are pretty nice except I can not get my USB tethering to work with my PC your rom has no problems doing this and im only on 9.3, perhaps a reboot was in order on the ICS builds but they are alpha right now. I think Ill just wait for the coredroid ICS release I know your working on it.
9th April 2012, 08:35 PM   |  #7539  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 5,227

4,260 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprhr0

Looking SO forward to your surely coming up Android 4 and sense 4 rom, I flashed a few of the ICS roms and they are pretty nice except I can not get my USB tethering to work with my PC your rom has no problems doing this and im only on 9.3, perhaps a reboot was in order on the ICS builds but they are alpha right now. I think Ill just wait for the coredroid ICS release I know your working on it.

Were not working on ics for this device. To put it simply. We won't release a Rom with stuff broken ( USB, camera , etc ) so until DHD gets an ics update, or we get official kernel source, there won't be ics and coredroid. Unless you buy a sensation or a one x ......
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
9th April 2012, 10:56 PM   |  #7540  
Flag fort smith
Thanks Meter: 4

76 posts
More
For real? crap.. I am available to upgrade.. The VIVD looks sweet

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread