OP sagr_ved

7th April 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #351  
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 39,020

13,124 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by singharun18

i am interested in buying but at what price will the sony guy give....pm me...or mail me at arun.singh.lucknow@gmail.com.....thankx in advance

well the sony center guy was confident that he could give it to me, and a few others, for 30500/-

but device will be available on 10th April...

if u are interested contact me via P.M.
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 11:16 PM   |  #352  
Thanks Meter: 6

18 posts
Build Quality
Hi guys,

I am interested of buying a cellphone. I have shortlisted Motorola XT910 and Xperia S. Can anyone tell me about the build quality of Xperia S? I like the solid feel of Razr though its no match for XPS on the spec sheet. My previous experience with Sony Ericsson phones hasn't been well. None survived beyond an year. The last thing I want is a brittle piece of hardware for 32k. Anyone who has had a hands on experience please write about the build. Thanks a lot!
8th April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #353  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Any idea about price in hyderabad & when it is going to available & which model headset will be in the box
Last edited by ratna_sachin; 8th April 2012 at 06:46 AM.
8th April 2012, 09:03 AM   |  #354  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
More
Saw it yesterday at jumbo electronics,(they haven't put it on display yet) , looks nice but was a bit laggy. And camera wasn't the best. They say they will be getting one x tomorrow, so will compare them then.
Price 31k
8th April 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #355  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 38

258 posts
More
Talking
Hello every1,
Yesterday i visited the store mentioned by DOOMLORD (Kenshaw) and got to use the SXS for jst 2 mins since the guy was in hurry to go home. any ways i found the device to be great and no lags at all it feels great in hand and i'm sure will never be dropped from our hands Also people were sayin its too heavy and thick but IMHO it's simply perfect in size, thickness and everything. Also on youtube there is a comparison of HTC one X and SXS display and SXS wins straight away. Also One X is out from the GSMARENA ranking dunno y but its true and yes i saw one more video comparing One X with SXS in internet browsing and what i saw was really unexpected SXS wins straight away So guys don't wait to book this beast if u have money...........

@DOOMLORD u mentioned about the sony guy who is willing to sell the device in cheap rates but i do not have so much money right now so will u pls ask him if he can give me on 3 months EMI would be very thankful to u
8th April 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #356  
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida

13,124 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoz_on4u

Hello every1,
Yesterday i visited the store mentioned by DOOMLORD (Kenshaw) and got to use the SXS for jst 2 mins since the guy was in hurry to go home. any ways i found the device to be great and no lags at all it feels great in hand and i'm sure will never be dropped from our hands Also people were sayin its too heavy and thick but IMHO it's simply perfect in size, thickness and everything. Also on youtube there is a comparison of HTC one X and SXS display and SXS wins straight away. Also One X is out from the GSMARENA ranking dunno y but its true and yes i saw one more video comparing One X with SXS in internet browsing and what i saw was really unexpected SXS wins straight away So guys don't wait to book this beast if u have money...........

@DOOMLORD u mentioned about the sony guy who is willing to sell the device in cheap rates but i do not have so much money right now so will u pls ask him if he can give me on 3 months EMI would be very thankful to u

Those comparison videos are not correct... Firstly, they are comparing two very different android versions... Secondly, the stock browsers of both vendors are very different... Thirdly, on the One X text reflow is active while on Xperia S its deactivated...

Regarding EMI, I don't know buddy...

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
8th April 2012, 04:41 PM   |  #357  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 38

258 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

Those comparison videos are not correct... Firstly, they are comparing two very different android versions... Secondly, the stock browsers of both vendors are very different... Thirdly, on the One X text reflow is active while on Xperia S its deactivated...

Regarding EMI, I don't know buddy...

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Hmmm....Maybe i will test it myself at Kenshaw itself tomorrow or the other day. Seems u are loving the One X Cheers mate .... But ha do help us with SXS and when are u getting urs??
8th April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #358  
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida

13,124 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoz_on4u

Hmmm....Maybe i will test it myself at Kenshaw itself tomorrow or the other day. Seems u are loving the One X Cheers mate .... But ha do help us with SXS and when are u getting urs??

as u all know, its not yet available... as and when it becomes available i will get it, thanks to the donations of users
8th April 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #359  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 20

220 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

as u all know, its not yet available... as and when it becomes available i will get it, thanks to the donations of users

Hope to see xs in ur hands soon buddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
8th April 2012, 08:12 PM   |  #360  
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagr_ved

Hope to see xs in ur hands soon buddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hey mate have you got your XS .. hows is it running

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread