Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

DISCONTINUED [DEV][WIP] ICS / CM9 (4.0.4) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel

OP DerArtem

7th April 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #551  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiverBlade

Im on alpha 4 and my folio reacte even faster than on Dexter folio mod 1.4 or folio comb

As I've said over and over my only issue is with being stuck on sleep and forced to do a reboot ... still no answer but whatever...(tho I did crawl thru the whole topic and didn't see any option... its no biggies but its still annoying to shut down my device every time I stop using it...)

Sent from my folio100 using XDA Premium HD app

The way to avoid the sod (sleep of death) is the same as other rom: I set the minimum frequency at 456/600 MHz.

On this rom at the moment I tried only the performance governor and it always stay alive, no Sod but battery drain is very high also on standby. Try other configuration I'm sure you can avoid it too :D

Anyway my problem is another one: No internal memory is detected.
I can install apps but I can't use the camera cuz it says "you need a SD to use camera" T^T
I wanna use the internal storage of course.. and if I go on the memory section in the setting, the settings app crash... is the same on your folio??
The Following User Says Thank You to LeonP5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #552  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Could anybody tell me how to use my Huawei E173 branded Internet key with my Folio? I'm using alpha 3 at the moment.

Thank you.
7th April 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #553  
Junior Member
Flag Barendrecht
Thanks Meter: 5
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
thanks great rom
just want to say thanks for this great rom alpha 4
Every thing is working great.
Wifi can be turned on and of and almost always auto connects.
no problems with sod.
no problems with partition
full hd in you tube
full flash support
plays almost all games nfs shift and gta III


the only thing that is bugging me is that sound give hick up

keep this great rom a live i,m looking forward to alpha 5

bye
8th April 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #554  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by highpoiss

just want to say thanks for this great rom alpha 4
Every thing is working great.
Wifi can be turned on and of and almost always auto connects.
no problems with sod.
no problems with partition
full hd in you tube
full flash support
plays almost all games nfs shift and gta III


the only thing that is bugging me is that sound give hick up

keep this great rom a live i,m looking forward to alpha 5

bye

Can you use the internal storage to save photos and videos? If it is please tell me how. :)
8th April 2012, 10:16 AM   |  #555  
Junior Member
Flag Barendrecht
Thanks Meter: 5
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonP5

Can you use the internal storage to save photos and videos? If it is please tell me how. :)

yes i can do you see internel storage in your folio ?
maybe a fastboot -w will do the trick

bye
8th April 2012, 10:34 AM   |  #556  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by highpoiss

yes i can do you see internel storage in your folio ?
maybe a fastboot -w will do the trick

bye

Tried and nothing changed =/
8th April 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #557  
Junior Member
Flag Barendrecht
Thanks Meter: 5
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonP5

Tried and nothing changed =/

fastboot erase linux
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot

boot into recovery and format all parttions
than flash the new rom

i hope it work's
Last edited by highpoiss; 8th April 2012 at 03:55 PM.
9th April 2012, 01:12 AM   |  #558  
mr.gonzoo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Guys, I don't know why but for me (Alpha3) still some demanding 3D games keep flashing screen or crash (like GTA III, Modern Combat 3, Six Guns etc, of course original). Yesterday, I've made completely clean installation (like described above). What should I do to repair it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT84

Could anybody tell me how to use my Huawei E173 branded Internet key with my Folio? I'm using alpha 3 at the moment.

Thank you.

I'd also like to know that .
Last edited by mr.gonzoo; 9th April 2012 at 09:18 AM.
9th April 2012, 11:14 AM   |  #559  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.gonzoo

Guys, I don't know why but for me (Alpha3) still some demanding 3D games keep flashing screen or crash (like GTA III, Modern Combat 3, Six Guns etc, of course original). Yesterday, I've made completely clean installation (like described above). What should I do to repair it?


I'd also like to know that .

I have an other hawei but I must put the usb devices in my folio before I boot my tablet. I do nothing else too let it work. I must also not put in my pincode on my folio but on my pc he alsked my pincode I have nothing special done with my hawei device.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA
9th April 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #560  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Hi every body, no suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yohannsiche

Hi everybody,

I come back after two months overtheseas, and when i left, my girlfriend told me that our folio didn't startup.

I didn't tell her, but i had just installed latest build one day before leaving....
But it seems that my daughter who is 2.5 years old plugged it some time ago and it started fine.

But since one week it wouldn't start anymore, I tried to empty the battery but no more results. The led shine but nothing on the screen.
Usual codes on startup don't work, no more chance with "reset hole" on the back of the tablet.

Just hoping that my loved tiny daughter didn't perform 5 power and vol+ (the ones that brick the tab!!)

I can't acces nothing, fastboot or adb, no boot screen...

Does anybody see something that i can do to get it back please.

For the moment, I will leave it without battery for a few days.

Thanks for all.

Yoh

No ideas about my problem?

Still in the same state.

Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, folio 100
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes