2,105 posts
Thanks Meter: 944

By dotcompt, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st September 2011, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th April 2012, 10:53 PM |#1631  
Flag damascus
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp

7th April 2012, 11:01 PM |#1632  
Flag Gevelsberg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hallo
Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...
8th April 2012, 09:53 AM |#1633  
Flag Trenčín
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up
dude, i love your rom!
awesome work...
8th April 2012, 11:02 AM |#1634  
Flag Samorin
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-dz

Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...

I also tried to install dev_taskbar xbmod.cab, and the installation started, but ended up softreset and error message.
8th April 2012, 03:01 PM |#1635  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 944

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by almlk12

hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-dz

Hello,
Hard reset helped ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIO1

I also tried to install dev_taskbar xbmod.cab, and the installation started, but ended up softreset and error message.

You guys must be carefull using cabsender as it could relock your phone again and most of cabs will not work on this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
9th April 2012, 04:05 PM |#1636  
Flag Bellingham
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by almlk12

Marketplace and youtube both working fine here...
Best bet is to re-flash the Rom again.
9th April 2012, 05:13 PM |#1637  
Flag Bellingham
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Dot, Nokia creative studio in the DS marketplace comes up with a bunch of null string errors when it says it's installing, a never completes

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
9th April 2012, 07:44 PM |#1638  
Flag Anaheim
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ft24

Dot, Nokia creative studio in the DS marketplace comes up with a bunch of null string errors when it says it's installing, a never completes

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

just change your marketplace using ansar's xap LINKY
just open the app and choose nokia marketplace. and reboot.

just dont change you marketplace more than 3-4 times or you wont be able to use it at all
9th April 2012, 07:52 PM |#1639  
Flag Samorin
Thanks Meter: 22

More
or try here:
it is not my upload
http://www.mediafire.com/?dz3ke7uzptccpz2
11th April 2012, 02:55 AM |#1640  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
what about the battery drain?

I got a HD7 2 days ago and I'm extremely unhappy with its battery life.. it stands for only 6 hours it's with official Mango.

can I get a better battery life with this DS 7.6 ROM?

Tks in advance!
11th April 2012, 10:53 AM |#1641  
Flag ISTANBUL
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt

Sorry to see you go but...enjoy your Titan. Maybe one day...

We really expecting to see you in our device developments soon. not kidy
Actually, i m so happy when i use the TITAN even it s no still unlocked. but it s okay. Specially process speed, God;;;; it s enormously and effectively great job.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deepshining, devstore, full unlock, nokia, windows phone 7.8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)