Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

Tip us?
 
almlk12
Old
#1631  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 36
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: damascus
hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp
 
Adam-dz
Old
#1632  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Gevelsberg
Default Hallo

Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...
 
mahra
Old
#1633  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 46
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Trenčín
dude, i love your rom!
awesome work...
 
MIO1
Old
#1634  
MIO1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 135
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Samorin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-dz View Post
Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...
I also tried to install dev_taskbar xbmod.cab, and the installation started, but ended up softreset and error message.


HTC One
ViperROM

 
dotcompt
Old
#1635  
dotcompt's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884
Posts: 2,086
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Porto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by almlk12 View Post
hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-dz View Post
Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIO1 View Post
I also tried to install dev_taskbar xbmod.cab, and the installation started, but ended up softreset and error message.
You guys must be carefull using cabsender as it could relock your phone again and most of cabs will not work on this ROM.
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION



● Follow me on Twitter ●



● if you feel so ●
The Following User Says Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
5ft24
Old
#1636  
5ft24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 626
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bellingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by almlk12 View Post
hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp
Marketplace and youtube both working fine here...
Best bet is to re-flash the Rom again.
 
5ft24
Old
#1637  
5ft24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 626
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bellingham
Dot, Nokia creative studio in the DS marketplace comes up with a bunch of null string errors when it says it's installing, a never completes

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 Verizon Pebble Blue 16GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 Verizon Terenceeng CM11
 
chrisizzle492
Old
#1638  
chrisizzle492's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 273
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Anaheim

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ft24 View Post
Dot, Nokia creative studio in the DS marketplace comes up with a bunch of null string errors when it says it's installing, a never completes

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
just change your marketplace using ansar's xap LINKY
just open the app and choose nokia marketplace. and reboot.

just dont change you marketplace more than 3-4 times or you wont be able to use it at all
Sensation 4G is resting......
Spending QUALITY time with my HD7
 
MIO1
Old
#1639  
MIO1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 135
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Samorin
or try here:
it is not my upload
http://www.mediafire.com/?dz3ke7uzptccpz2


HTC One
ViperROM

 
andreloureiroo
Old
#1640  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 49
Join Date: Apr 2010
what about the battery drain?

I got a HD7 2 days ago and I'm extremely unhappy with its battery life.. it stands for only 6 hours it's with official Mango.

can I get a better battery life with this DS 7.6 ROM?

Tks in advance!

Tags
deepshining, devstore, full unlock, nokia, windows phone 7.8
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes