Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

Tip us?

almlk12
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp

Adam-dz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Hallo

Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...

mahra
Old
Thanks Meter 3
dude, i love your rom!
awesome work...

MIO1
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-dz View Post
Hello,
first I wanted to thank you to provide us with your work in Moshi ... After all, your ROMs are the best ... 'm A fan of your work ...
But I wanted to ask if you use the cabsender can, because when I wanted to install the taskbar is my HD7 restart the installation in the preparation of (black screen) has stopped, restart attempt at always the same.
Hard reset helped ...
Thank you and greetings from Germany, and my apologies Englich I come from Poland ...
I also tried to install dev_taskbar xbmod.cab, and the installation started, but ended up softreset and error message.

HTC One
ViperROM

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by almlk12 View Post
hi dude i have 2 problems the first is to download any apps for the market and the second when i play any video from youtube or other sites they said sorry we cant play this file in your phone please helpppppppppp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-dz View Post
Hello,
Hard reset helped ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIO1 View Post
I also tried to install dev_taskbar xbmod.cab, and the installation started, but ended up softreset and error message.
You guys must be carefull using cabsender as it could relock your phone again and most of cabs will not work on this ROM.
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●
The Following User Says Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

5ft24
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by almlk12 View Post
Marketplace and youtube both working fine here...
Best bet is to re-flash the Rom again.

5ft24
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Dot, Nokia creative studio in the DS marketplace comes up with a bunch of null string errors when it says it's installing, a never completes

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 Verizon Pebble Blue 16GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 Verizon Terenceeng CM11

chrisizzle492
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ft24 View Post
Dot, Nokia creative studio in the DS marketplace comes up with a bunch of null string errors when it says it's installing, a never completes

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
just change your marketplace using ansar's xap LINKY
just open the app and choose nokia marketplace. and reboot.

just dont change you marketplace more than 3-4 times or you wont be able to use it at all
Sensation 4G is resting......
Spending QUALITY time with my HD7

MIO1
Old
Thanks Meter 22
or try here:
it is not my upload
http://www.mediafire.com/?dz3ke7uzptccpz2

HTC One
ViperROM

andreloureiroo
Old
Thanks Meter 7
what about the battery drain?

I got a HD7 2 days ago and I'm extremely unhappy with its battery life.. it stands for only 6 hours it's with official Mango.

can I get a better battery life with this DS 7.6 ROM?

Tks in advance!

Tags
deepshining, devstore, full unlock, nokia, windows phone 7.8