Search This thread

rampraven

Jan 12, 2011
Coimbatore
In Coimbatore, Tamilnadu... It's available to 31000 only upto April 10th... Car charger, Hdmi, leather spouch, 2 NFC tags free.... offer and price valid only upto April 10th

Sent from my MT11i using XDA

rampraven

Jan 12, 2011
Coimbatore
Hello doomlord does the HTC one x is PlayStation certified and how about performance and camera quality

ne3.

Mar 26, 2012
In Coimbatore, Tamilnadu... It's available to 31000 only upto April 10th... Car charger, Hdmi, leather spouch, 2 NFC tags free.... offer and price valid only upto April 10th

Any Idea About Trivandrum ??

Hello doomlord does the HTC one x is PlayStation certified and how about performance and camera quality

The Only Playstation Certified Phones Available In The Market Are Sony Ericsson Xperia Play And Sony Xperia S :)

singharun18

Sep 24, 2010
pune
i m interested

Those who are from Pune and want to buy the Xperia S from Pune, let me know... The Sony Center guy is willing to give at a very low price, with bill/warranty along with the accessories... But I need to know how many of u are interested...

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

i am interested in buying but at what price will the sony guy give....pm me...or mail me at arun.singh.lucknow@gmail.com.....thankx in advance

Last edited:

bharatshaan

Apr 3, 2012
bangalore
guys i asked sony store here in bangalore and they said that they are getting the stock between 12th and 15th ... :(
don't know what to do ??? help ??

kannanX10

May 6, 2010
Coimbatore-TN

where in cbe........i'm in cbe...........

update:not yet available in cbe,checked with area manager.............will available only on 12th

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Build Quality

Hi guys,

I am interested of buying a cellphone. I have shortlisted Motorola XT910 and Xperia S. Can anyone tell me about the build quality of Xperia S? I like the solid feel of Razr though its no match for XPS on the spec sheet. My previous experience with Sony Ericsson phones hasn't been well. None survived beyond an year. The last thing I want is a brittle piece of hardware for 32k. Anyone who has had a hands on experience please write about the build. Thanks a lot!

arjunking

Oct 7, 2009
Delhi
Saw it yesterday at jumbo electronics,(they haven't put it on display yet) , looks nice but was a bit laggy. And camera wasn't the best. They say they will be getting one x tomorrow, so will compare them then.
Price 31k

shoz_on4u

Aug 25, 2010
Pune
Hello every1,
Yesterday i visited the store mentioned by DOOMLORD (Kenshaw) and got to use the SXS for jst 2 mins :( since the guy was in hurry to go home. any ways i found the device to be great and no lags at all it feels great in hand and i'm sure will never be dropped from our hands :) Also people were sayin its too heavy and thick but IMHO it's simply perfect in size, thickness and everything. Also on youtube there is a comparison of HTC one X and SXS display and SXS wins straight away. Also One X is out from the GSMARENA ranking dunno y but its true and yes i saw one more video comparing One X with SXS in internet browsing and what i saw was really unexpected SXS wins straight away:) So guys don't wait to book this beast if u have money...........:)

@DOOMLORD u mentioned about the sony guy who is willing to sell the device in cheap rates but i do not have so much money right now so will u pls ask him if he can give me on 3 months EMI would be very thankful to u :)

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Hello every1,
Yesterday i visited the store mentioned by DOOMLORD (Kenshaw) and got to use the SXS for jst 2 mins :( since the guy was in hurry to go home. any ways i found the device to be great and no lags at all it feels great in hand and i'm sure will never be dropped from our hands :) Also people were sayin its too heavy and thick but IMHO it's simply perfect in size, thickness and everything. Also on youtube there is a comparison of HTC one X and SXS display and SXS wins straight away. Also One X is out from the GSMARENA ranking dunno y but its true and yes i saw one more video comparing One X with SXS in internet browsing and what i saw was really unexpected SXS wins straight away:) So guys don't wait to book this beast if u have money...........:)

@DOOMLORD u mentioned about the sony guy who is willing to sell the device in cheap rates but i do not have so much money right now so will u pls ask him if he can give me on 3 months EMI would be very thankful to u :)

Those comparison videos are not correct... Firstly, they are comparing two very different android versions... Secondly, the stock browsers of both vendors are very different... Thirdly, on the One X text reflow is active while on Xperia S its deactivated...

Regarding EMI, I don't know buddy...

shoz_on4u

Aug 25, 2010
Pune
Those comparison videos are not correct... Firstly, they are comparing two very different android versions... Secondly, the stock browsers of both vendors are very different... Thirdly, on the One X text reflow is active while on Xperia S its deactivated...

Regarding EMI, I don't know buddy...

Hmmm....Maybe i will test it myself at Kenshaw itself tomorrow or the other day. Seems u are loving the One X :) Cheers mate .... But ha do help us with SXS and when are u getting urs??

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Hmmm....Maybe i will test it myself at Kenshaw itself tomorrow or the other day. Seems u are loving the One X :) Cheers mate .... But ha do help us with SXS and when are u getting urs??

as u all know, its not yet available... as and when it becomes available i will get it, thanks to the donations of users :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suggestions :which custom rom would be good for ics fw 2.45?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I have tested .NL and .CZ

No much difference but i felt that deep sleep came easy on .cz one..
    No idea about the indian 2.45 :D
    guys .... .73 update is available for india now......check ur PC companion
    i do believe we will get xperia S soon(before march 2nd or 3rd week)............when on sony website in the home page it states xperia S to be coming soon and in product page xperia S is missing............this might be some webpage related issue

update:i spoke to sony mobile india,they said it will be available soon and before the end of Q1.... probably by the end of march 2nd week and they also mentioned xperia s product page for india will also be added soon and it will be available under phones section
    here are the pics ... i tried my best and was able to get this clear ..
    GOT MINE

any one know the exact date of release ?i can't wait any more . I'm waiting from march 5th .

i got mine yesterday its available in mumbai @ heera paana shopping centre

i traded my galaxy note for this one and still cant get over the xperia s

what a amazing handset OS is freakin smooth and i mean freakin smooth

the only thing i hated and cant come to terms with is the sound output from the headset
    i luv lissening to music and still cant understand yyyyyyyyyyy sony compromised on that coz the sound output from the headeset is terrible and way too low even for normal hearing huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

if possible can sumone here in this forum help me to boost the sound output from the headset now in that case i dont even mind buying a sony accessory to resolve this thing.thnx