Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more
Thread Deleted

WM6.1 080408 Final For Excalibur WWE with English - By Kavana

OP kavana

19th December 2011, 10:26 PM   |  #931  
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 797

3,037 posts
Donate to Me
More
Automatic keylock can download at http://www.4shared.com/file/kZ2LLcjE...ck.html?start=
The Following User Says Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2011, 05:19 PM   |  #932  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thanks a lots! That software is working well ^^
8th April 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #933  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
guys i have some problems i have a T-mobile dash and i wanna upgrade to kavanna ( specially since im not gonnna use any t-mobile function ever) i used the sda application unlock and the Excalibur Update SPL (USPL) 1.11 to upgrade my rom but when i run the RUU excalibur rom it doesnt work doesnt run so i need to run both apps before install the kavanna rom or there is another method? and before everything happends i have one more question

ill have to pay alot of money unlock my dash and unlock my SIM too or everything will be done by the wizard and wont need to pay any cent ?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread