Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Tip us?

Szczepanik
Old
(Last edited by Szczepanik; 8th April 2012 at 10:59 PM.) Reason: Spelling
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 575
Talking MyMobiler keyboard partly working

MyMobiler PC keyboard input now partly working over WiFi. I have still not yet got the mouse, backspace and arrow keys working but I can type letters and numbers using my PC keyboard and it appears on the mobile - great as long as I do not make any mistakes
Not really sure what I am doing but first I copied the MyMobiler files to my PC, then I copied and ran Mobiler.apk on the mobile. I also added this line to the "PC Setting" -> AndroidPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\MyMobiler and then rebooted. Not textbook but I am getting there ....
Cheers
Tom

Device 2011-Date: HTC HD2 Leo RAM: 448 mb!!
WM 6.5 ROM: O2 UK stock ROM: 3.14.206.1 WWE
Android Version 4 ICS / JB (SD Haret Boonbing Port-a-Droid SuperRAM)
Device 2007-2011: HTC Artemis P3300 O2 Xda Orbit
ROM: AndreW82 WM6.1 21056 Lite RAM: 28 mb!
Possibly the last HD2 sold by O2
Amateur at only 2/6 on the legendary MEschle path
Recognized Contributor WIKI Pages Created
Find all threads started by:Learning Never Ends team

berbar
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Hi wis,
Today I've installed Kernel 6.4d and now my battery drain is increased Form 4 Tor 50 mA. Before I run kernel 6.4b. So you have a idea?

Beste regards,
Berbar

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

Thanks for your reply!

berbar

wis1152
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by berbar View Post
Hi wis,
Today I've installed Kernel 6.4d and now my battery drain is increased Form 4 Tor 50 mA. Before I run kernel 6.4b. So you have a idea?

Beste regards,
Berbar

Make sure root folder is empty an reboot a few times also check governor settings make sure set to smartass v2,check min setting:)

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

berbar
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wis1152 View Post
Make sure root folder is empty an reboot a few times also check governor settings make sure set to smartass v2,check min setting:)

Gov ins set to smartassV2, but when I want to select another one there are only 3 different govs. (Ondemand, userspace and performance). How can I get Thema others?

Thanks for your reply!

berbar

wis1152
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by berbar View Post
Gov ins set to smartassV2, but when I want to select another one there are only 3 different govs. (Ondemand, userspace and performance). How can I get Thema others?

Setcpu I have posted it somewhere on this thread

The Following User Says Thank You to wis1152 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Szczepanik
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 575
Post Kernel change

arjaylight - thanks - I have added these steps to the Port-a-Droid wiki with a link to an informative wiki article by sd73ta on ROM-VS-Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaylight View Post
1.) download the kernel in post#3
2.) extract the files (meta-inf, system, zImage)
3.) copy the files to ics folder
/sdcard/ics/root/meta-inf
/sdcard/ics/root/system
/sdcard/ics/zImage
4.) boot android
5.) kernel should be updated
Cheers
Tom

Device 2011-Date: HTC HD2 Leo RAM: 448 mb!!
WM 6.5 ROM: O2 UK stock ROM: 3.14.206.1 WWE
Android Version 4 ICS / JB (SD Haret Boonbing Port-a-Droid SuperRAM)
Device 2007-2011: HTC Artemis P3300 O2 Xda Orbit
ROM: AndreW82 WM6.1 21056 Lite RAM: 28 mb!
Possibly the last HD2 sold by O2
Amateur at only 2/6 on the legendary MEschle path
Recognized Contributor WIKI Pages Created
Find all threads started by:Learning Never Ends team
The Following User Says Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 9th April 2012 at 01:07 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Hi Tom,

MyMobiler for Android will unfortunately not work with ICS SD Card ROM cause of incompatibility between the WinMo version and Android version. Tried the Android one, but then my WinMo version does not work anymore and vice versa.
Hope this helps,

best regards, Kuzibri

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik View Post
MyMobiler PC keyboard input now partly working over WiFi. I have still not yet got the mouse, backspace and arrow keys working but I can type letters and numbers using my PC keyboard and it appears on the mobile - great as long as I do not make any mistakes
Not really sure what I am doing but first I copied the MyMobiler files to my PC, then I copied and ran Mobiler.apk on the mobile. I also added this line to the "PC Setting" -> AndroidPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\MyMobiler and then rebooted. Not textbook but I am getting there ....
Cheers
Tom
that seems awesome my friend, but beware whenever you get this to work, there is a very great possibility that the WinMo MyMobiler does not work anymore. This is a personal experience!!

very best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Spaqin
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Hey again,
As suggested, I downloaded SuperRAM v10 with Tytung kernel, and I still have some problems with it:
- I'm still unable to change the density. I prefer 160 than 192, and there are market compability issues probably caused by that. Well, it's like every app isn't compatible with my phone, especially the ones I need;
- Power Control (not Management as I thought, I checked it this time) widget is still completely not configurable;
- I can't update system apps, they aren't shown on my apps tab in market,
- I see no way to hide the soft buttons bar. I wouldn't want to have it, especially when playing games.

Can any of you help me with these issues? I would be very thankful.
Siemens C25 -> Nokia 3510i -> Nokia 6610 -> Nokia 6103 -> HTC Artemis -> HTC HD2 + iPod Touch 3G
My lovely Leo:
Radio: 2.15.50
HSPL 2.08
WP7 HD2O + ParanoidAndroid JB

kuzibri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaqin View Post
Hey again,
As suggested, I downloaded SuperRAM v10 with Tytung kernel, and I still have some problems with it:
- I'm still unable to change the density. I prefer 160 than 192, and there are market compability issues probably caused by that. Well, it's like every app isn't compatible with my phone, especially the ones I need;
- Power Control (not Management as I thought, I checked it this time) widget is still completely not configurable;
- I see no way to hide the soft buttons bar. I wouldn't want to have it, especially when playing games.

Hi again,

- regarding density: it's a fixed value
- regarding Power control: can you point where to find it?(Do you mean Powermenu options?)
- regarding soft buttons bar: settings - ROM Control -Navigation bar - untick eneble bar
- regarding updates: since you're a new user of ICS, the data.ext4 file is clean, so you have (in principle only once) to manually update your apps (is also better for stability of the ROM).

best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Robbie P
Old
(Last edited by Robbie P; 9th April 2012 at 05:23 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaqin View Post
Hey again,

1 see post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=323
2 will look at this
3 Try settings app management update, but I will look @this too
4 see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2027

HTC HD2 (EU)
SPL 2.08. HSPL3;
Magldr 1.13 thanks bepe & Cotulla
On NAND - WP7.8 pdaimatejam v8.8 thanks to pdaimatejam, DFT, YukiXDA, xboxmod etc
On SDcards - Numerous Android SD builds & NativeSD ROMs (Thanks boonbing, Xylograph, securecrt & Almighty tytung!)
Radio 2.15.50.14 & Thanks to everyone@XDA
Recognised Contributor Code of Conduct

Learning Never Ends Team member

The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]