[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

OP Learning Never Ends team

8th April 2012, 11:55 PM   |  #1131  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 580

812 posts
More
Talking MyMobiler keyboard partly working
MyMobiler PC keyboard input now partly working over WiFi. I have still not yet got the mouse, backspace and arrow keys working but I can type letters and numbers using my PC keyboard and it appears on the mobile - great as long as I do not make any mistakes
Not really sure what I am doing but first I copied the MyMobiler files to my PC, then I copied and ran Mobiler.apk on the mobile. I also added this line to the "PC Setting" -> AndroidPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\MyMobiler and then rebooted. Not textbook but I am getting there ....
Cheers
Tom
Last edited by Szczepanik; 8th April 2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
9th April 2012, 12:08 AM   |  #1132  
Flag Lower Saxony
Thanks Meter: 28

95 posts
More
Hi wis,
Today I've installed Kernel 6.4d and now my battery drain is increased Form 4 Tor 50 mA. Before I run kernel 6.4b. So you have a idea?

Beste regards,
Berbar

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
9th April 2012, 12:13 AM   |  #1133  
Recognized Contributor
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,610

2,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berbar

Hi wis,
Today I've installed Kernel 6.4d and now my battery drain is increased Form 4 Tor 50 mA. Before I run kernel 6.4b. So you have a idea?

Beste regards,
Berbar

Make sure root folder is empty an reboot a few times also check governor settings make sure set to smartass v2,check min setting:)

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium
9th April 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #1134  
Flag Lower Saxony
Thanks Meter: 28

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wis1152

Make sure root folder is empty an reboot a few times also check governor settings make sure set to smartass v2,check min setting:)

Gov ins set to smartassV2, but when I want to select another one there are only 3 different govs. (Ondemand, userspace and performance). How can I get Thema others?

9th April 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #1135  
Recognized Contributor
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,610

2,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berbar

Gov ins set to smartassV2, but when I want to select another one there are only 3 different govs. (Ondemand, userspace and performance). How can I get Thema others?

Setcpu I have posted it somewhere on this thread

The Following User Says Thank You to wis1152 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #1136  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 580

812 posts
More
Post Kernel change
arjaylight - thanks - I have added these steps to the Port-a-Droid wiki with a link to an informative wiki article by sd73ta on ROM-VS-Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaylight

1.) download the kernel in post#3
2.) extract the files (meta-inf, system, zImage)
3.) copy the files to ics folder
/sdcard/ics/root/meta-inf
/sdcard/ics/root/system
/sdcard/ics/zImage
4.) boot android
5.) kernel should be updated

Cheers
Tom
The Following User Says Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #1137  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,625

6,902 posts
Hi Tom,

MyMobiler for Android will unfortunately not work with ICS SD Card ROM cause of incompatibility between the WinMo version and Android version. Tried the Android one, but then my WinMo version does not work anymore and vice versa.
Hope this helps,

best regards, Kuzibri

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

MyMobiler PC keyboard input now partly working over WiFi. I have still not yet got the mouse, backspace and arrow keys working but I can type letters and numbers using my PC keyboard and it appears on the mobile - great as long as I do not make any mistakes
Not really sure what I am doing but first I copied the MyMobiler files to my PC, then I copied and ran Mobiler.apk on the mobile. I also added this line to the "PC Setting" -> AndroidPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\MyMobiler and then rebooted. Not textbook but I am getting there ....
Cheers
Tom

that seems awesome my friend, but beware whenever you get this to work, there is a very great possibility that the WinMo MyMobiler does not work anymore. This is a personal experience!!

very best regards, Kuzibri
Last edited by kuzibri; 9th April 2012 at 02:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #1138  
Thanks Meter: 83

331 posts
More
Hey again,
As suggested, I downloaded SuperRAM v10 with Tytung kernel, and I still have some problems with it:
- I'm still unable to change the density. I prefer 160 than 192, and there are market compability issues probably caused by that. Well, it's like every app isn't compatible with my phone, especially the ones I need;
- Power Control (not Management as I thought, I checked it this time) widget is still completely not configurable;
- I can't update system apps, they aren't shown on my apps tab in market,
- I see no way to hide the soft buttons bar. I wouldn't want to have it, especially when playing games.

Can any of you help me with these issues? I would be very thankful.
9th April 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #1139  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,625

6,902 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaqin

Hey again,
As suggested, I downloaded SuperRAM v10 with Tytung kernel, and I still have some problems with it:
- I'm still unable to change the density. I prefer 160 than 192, and there are market compability issues probably caused by that. Well, it's like every app isn't compatible with my phone, especially the ones I need;
- Power Control (not Management as I thought, I checked it this time) widget is still completely not configurable;
- I see no way to hide the soft buttons bar. I wouldn't want to have it, especially when playing games.

Hi again,

- regarding density: it's a fixed value
- regarding Power control: can you point where to find it?(Do you mean Powermenu options?)
- regarding soft buttons bar: settings - ROM Control -Navigation bar - untick eneble bar
- regarding updates: since you're a new user of ICS, the data.ext4 file is clean, so you have (in principle only once) to manually update your apps (is also better for stability of the ROM).

best regards, Kuzibri
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #1140  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,128

4,315 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaqin

Hey again,

1 see post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=323
2 will look at this
3 Try settings app management update, but I will look @this too
4 see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2027
Last edited by Robbie P; 9th April 2012 at 06:23 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread