5,604,764 Members 31,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EC09 Deodexed & DeBloated [odin & heimdall]

Tip us?
 
KJW979
Old
(Last edited by KJW979; 9th April 2012 at 05:42 AM.)
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 342
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY area
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txwolf1980 View Post
Odin file made from Pat's Heimdall files. Still includes factoryfs, zimage, and recovery, so the same rules apply as his OP

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30171389/ec09debinged.tar.md5
DLing now, thanks for posting.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

Edit: I'm confused, how do I dl this. when I click on link it takes me to page with the md5 numbers & the file but can't dl.
Gummy 1.0
 
Txwolf1980
Old
(Last edited by Txwolf1980; 9th April 2012 at 11:36 PM.)
#22  
Txwolf1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 203
Posts: 854
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJW979 View Post
DLing now, thanks for posting.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

Edit: I'm confused, how do I dl this. when I click on link it takes me to page with the md5 numbers & the file but can't dl.
I'm seeing that. Not sure what happened. I will upload again, this evening.

Dished out by my dumb digits
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Txwolf1980 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
logan302
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 151
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Default Odin

I would appreciate it too. I tried making the md5, but it did not work. Being as it was my first try I kind of expected that. I tried to get Heimdall to work for many hours, but always got an error -12.

Thanks,
Logan
 
pattielipp
Old
#24  
pattielipp's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 250
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Maryland

 
DONATE TO ME
Thanks bro! and i am sorry for all the issues! Dropbox doesn't like the traffic that has been going through. for the few that have messaged me i have supplied them with the credentials to log into the dropbox and download it that way. I won't post that publicly, however for those that have been patient, if you message me i will supply the username and password to log in and download that way.
Regards,
Patrick
Current phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - CM10.1
HTC Droid DNA Stock 2.04
Old Phones: Moto Droid X - CM10
Samsung Continuum - EC09 Debloated, Debinged & Deodexed

Samsung Continuum roms:
Miunia
EC09 Debloated & Debinged.
EC09 Debellare
 
pattielipp
Old
#25  
pattielipp's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 250
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Maryland

 
DONATE TO ME
My odin image is back up! sorry, when i re-upped it, i replaced it in the wrong folder.

Up again until dropbox decides there are to many downloads!
Current phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - CM10.1
HTC Droid DNA Stock 2.04
Old Phones: Moto Droid X - CM10
Samsung Continuum - EC09 Debloated, Debinged & Deodexed

Samsung Continuum roms:
Miunia
EC09 Debloated & Debinged.
EC09 Debellare
The Following User Says Thank You to pattielipp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Txwolf1980
Old
#26  
Txwolf1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 203
Posts: 854
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattielipp View Post
My odin image is back up! sorry, when i re-upped it, i replaced it in the wrong folder.

Up again until dropbox decides there are to many downloads!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30171389/EC09debinged.tar.md5


There's an alternative link. Let's see if we can alternate the downloads to keep both links up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Txwolf1980 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KJW979
Old
#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 342
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY area
DL'd & installed, so nice to be rid of all that bloat I don't use. It was so much easier getting rid of it on my OG droid but that has been regulated to be my alarm clock, the lag & fc's on it became unbearable. Only been on this phone less than a month, was my daughter's phone until she decided to get a different one. Does seem much snappier than the droid, definitely more RAM. I know it's an older phone but is anyone developing anything new for it? Gonna be on it awhile as no upgrade until 2013.
 
pattielipp
Old
#28  
pattielipp's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 250
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Maryland

 
DONATE TO ME
I think i am the only active full rom developer. Ticker mods are done by Trailblazer, Themeing is done by Cisco, and TX is the Go To guy for issues questions and just about anything else. He has dabled in everything. I think now'a'days TX is the most active. Me and Cisco are a close second, and Trailblazer sticks his head in every now and then to release some crazy huge ticker mod.
My rom debellare is in my other thread, it is the only current "Modded" rom, although it isn't much as of yet. My time is very limited so releases have been slow. If you like the debloated and deodexed version you have downloaded now i may recommend getting debellare. It is a little more stripped and includes all of Trailblazers mods as well as some of my own. The link is in my signiture if you don't feel like looking.
Current phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - CM10.1
HTC Droid DNA Stock 2.04
Old Phones: Moto Droid X - CM10
Samsung Continuum - EC09 Debloated, Debinged & Deodexed

Samsung Continuum roms:
Miunia
EC09 Debloated & Debinged.
EC09 Debellare
 
KJW979
Old
(Last edited by KJW979; 10th April 2012 at 08:09 PM.)
#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 342
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY area
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattielipp View Post
I think i am the only active full rom developer. Ticker mods are done by Trailblazer, Themeing is done by Cisco, and TX is the Go To guy for issues questions and just about anything else. He has dabled in everything. I think now'a'days TX is the most active. Me and Cisco are a close second, and Trailblazer sticks his head in every now and then to release some crazy huge ticker mod.
My rom debellare is in my other thread, it is the only current "Modded" rom, although it isn't much as of yet. My time is very limited so releases have been slow. If you like the debloated and deodexed version you have downloaded now i may recommend getting debellare. It is a little more stripped and includes all of Trailblazers mods as well as some of my own. The link is in my signiture if you don't feel like looking.
I found it but not much experience flashing via heimdall, odin seems much easier for me. Tried heimdall on rebloated without success. Gonna have to read through again on how to flash heimdall way. BTW do you have paypal acct for donations? NVM found it.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA
Gummy 1.0
 
gk438
Old
#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Nov 2011
Thanks for re-posting the odin link Patt and TX - i was able to download and flash without any problems.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes