Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,273 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP] [ROM] ICS Mutt

Tip us?

thomas.raines
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X View Post
i hope to hell u revered it to stock or bricked it before u sent it lol.. .:P
When I was on the chat with the rep, I was told to do a factory reset... So I Odined an I897 ROM and said it did the factory reset, turned off and now it won't come back on...lol
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
LG Nitro: Lightning Zap
Skyrocket: Lightning Zap! kernel
E4GT: Lightning Zap! kernel
Phone Support for the Lost
The Following User Says Thank You to thomas.raines For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

P06o
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Well done, thomas!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
DEVICE: SGH-T999 (T-Mobile Galaxy SIII)
ROM: CM 10.2 Nightly

DEVICE: [retired] SGH-T959V (T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G)
ROM: ICS - AOKP Milestone 6

DEVICE: Nexus 7
ROM: CM 10.1 nightly...

RaverX3X
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.raines View Post
When I was on the chat with the rep, I was told to do a factory reset... So I Odined an I897 ROM and said it did the factory reset, turned off and now it won't come back on...lol
thats pro thats the way u cover your ass :P

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
The Following User Says Thank You to RaverX3X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

swamp goblin
Old
Thanks Meter 1580
Quote:
Thats awesome haha.

I kinda got flashing frenzy on my unbrickable sgs4g, and in the process of playing with nexus bootloaders I completely lost my efs folder. Even with my backup, my imei is lost. Since I don't have a tmobile account, I cant use insurance or warranty, so I now have in my hands a useless, unbrickable brick of a phone, ready for anything.

If you like my work, give me a quick "thanks"

And if you realllly like my work, I enjoy coffee

P06o
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X View Post
thats pro thats the way u cover your ass :P
Almost exactly what I thought when I read that.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
DEVICE: SGH-T999 (T-Mobile Galaxy SIII)
ROM: CM 10.2 Nightly

DEVICE: [retired] SGH-T959V (T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G)
ROM: ICS - AOKP Milestone 6

DEVICE: Nexus 7
ROM: CM 10.1 nightly...

Bimm3r
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Good luck in the ICS porting project. This thread convinced me to have a little patience and wait for your guys progress. I was determined in selling the 4g, but now i reconsidered. My gf has an i9000 galaxy s, running ics 4.0.3 and it works flawless and very fluent in the gallery app, wich i use allot. Anyway, when an alpha version will be out, i will be happy to test it. I don't have programming skills, but i can test and submitt feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thomas.raines
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3255

DONATE TO ME
For everyone that has PMed me to offe to help, I promised I would have some updated links this weekend, but with my inernet messing up, I have not been very successful. They finally come out and replaced a bad line in the gorund. I will be uploading some testers for you guys to play with. NONE of them are stable and only 1 is somewhat bootable. I will include some instructions on what needs to be done just to get them to be somewhat useful.
On a side note to everyone else, since my phone is on it's way to Sammy, I have been using my wife's old cappy (she got an LG Nitro HD...sweet phone) with Slim ICS. All I can say is, SUPER FREAKING SWEET. I think we can get this ROM kanged over with the help of brains CM7 build.
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
LG Nitro: Lightning Zap
Skyrocket: Lightning Zap! kernel
E4GT: Lightning Zap! kernel
Phone Support for the Lost

RaverX3X
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
For everyone that has PMed me to offe to help, I promised I would have some updated links this weekend, but with my inernet messing up, I have not been very successful. They finally come out and replaced a bad line in the gorund. I will be uploading some testers for you guys to play with. NONE of them are stable and only 1 is somewhat bootable. I will include some instructions on what needs to be done just to get them to be somewhat useful.
On a side note to everyone else, since my phone is on it's way to Sammy, I have been using my wife's old cappy (she got an LG Nitro HD...sweet phone) with Slim ICS. All I can say is, SUPER FREAKING SWEET. I think we can get this ROM kanged over with the help of brains CM7 build.
get on irc send me what u got see if i can help u with some stuff if u can flash it for me ;P

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

M_T_M
Old
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5255
*sigh*
Ok...let do something here:
@trolls...stay away from here unless you want to stop trolling
@troll feeders....don't feed the trolls
@everyone...stay on topic and be kind and gentle with each other. I'm a lazy man and like to do nothing but watch YouTube videos so....don't make me coma back here, close this thread and start infracting/banning people, please

Stay on topic and help each other...and remember...must of us were not born with knowledge, someone was kind enough and gave us some of theirs...reciprocate

Cheers,
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to M_T_M For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tstrat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default noob here

i am kind of a noob, but not really. I cant really develop, but i am great with rooting, and hacking phones, what version do i flash, the bootable one?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe