5,594,077 Members 46,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

Tip us?

adadani
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having issues with instagram also. I installed the instagram update but it still crashes

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzee4shizzy View Post
Anyone having Instagram camera problems? Camera wont load.
I'm having issues with instagram also. I installed the instagram update but it still crashes

socalborn
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Default Keeps Rebooting

My phone keeps rebooting ever hour or so..and when I hold down the power button I get nothing. I have to take out the battery in order to turn it off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This ROM is the best to date. Also, I am running the stock theme.

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalborn View Post
My phone keeps rebooting ever hour or so..and when I hold down the power button I get nothing. I have to take out the battery in order to turn it off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This ROM is the best to date. Also, I am running the stock theme.
Its either the stock theme or you flashed the stock lockscreen that has caused the issue with the power menu. With the reboots, do you happen to have 4G running? If so that is the issue. Both of these have been discussed.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

socalborn
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Yes 4G is running each time. Do you know about what page this was discussed on? I have been in Vegas and just now had time to research.

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yes 4G is running each time. Do you know about what page this was discussed on? I have been in Vegas and just now had time to research.
Its an issue that is being currently worked on (4g on and reboots). Lockscreen has been fixed and was uploaded 6hrs ago, so if you got it before that redownload it again and flash again. 2-3 pages ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

socalborn
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Re-download the ROM or the theme?

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Re-download the ROM or the theme?
If you did not flash the stock lockscreen zip, then the theme is what's causing the power menu mess up. The them was not made for 4.0 But if you did flash the stock lock screen zip, download it again and flash.

Iczer
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Any ideas how to make my phone vibrate on texts? It seems to only vibrate when my phone is in silent/vibrate only. When the ringer is up, the notification never goes off or vibrates. Even though I have notification enabled and vibrate always on notifications.

bhines57
Old
(Last edited by bhines57; 9th April 2012 at 01:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default A little help...

First off... I've rooted HTC Hero, HTC EVO Shift and Samsung Epic in the past. After a brief fling with the iPhone (I just don't get it...), I'm back on Android (for good) and using an Epic Touch. A buddy hipped me to the MIJJ work, so I jumped on it.

Apologies if I am bringing up something already addressed, but I had a couple items I was looking for some help on:

1. I'm still getting text messages coming through on my iPhone (deactivated, but still connected to wifi in the house), but not my E4GT (activated and connected to wifi in the house). Any thoughts?

2. Every now and then the E4GT loses connection to the wifi after it has been asleep (and I have not left the house). It then says my network is not in range and it won't scan. The only way around it so far is to turn off wifi and turn it on again. Is that normal?

mijjah74
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
Any ideas how to make my phone vibrate on texts? It seems to only vibrate when my phone is in silent/vibrate only. When the ringer is up, the notification never goes off or vibrates. Even though I have notification enabled and vibrate always on notifications.
I'm sure its related to the notification sound issues these leaks have. There are work arounds throughout these threads and in the op of this thread. Check post #4.

Tags
best rom hands down, don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!, haha this is funny!, hey i read tags!, i <3 trs, i'm just hunting elphants., leisure suit larry, needs moar green!!!!, no one ever reads the tags., release v3.0 already signed overstew!, rwilco12, seriously funny stuff though, the dude abides, this is the junkie thread!!, xplod rom needs an update!!!!!, yeah what he said!!..lol
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe