5,601,223 Members 54,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mugen 4000 mAh for rezound

Tip us?

brando56894
Old
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
I highly doubt it will fit within the extended battery case.

taptaptouch
Old
Thanks Meter 147
They could make it fit in the extended battery if they think of expanding the battery out and not just up
Back in Vietnamek
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubi08 View Post
Log cat or it didn't happen

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

tjarvis
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by taptaptouch View Post
They could make it fit in the extended battery if they think of expanding the battery out and not just up
Now that would be outstanding, but I doubt it. It could be done though, the iphones use a flexible battery. Take that idea and pack it I in to a hard shell in short T shape.

Sent from my Rezound

maxearing
Old
Thanks Meter 11
i cant wait to see the size of this battery. i cant see the rezound getting any bigger then regular extended battery

dyetheskin
Old
Thanks Meter 229
I thought third party versions weren't great since they stop holding their full charge anywhere from a month to a few short months

sent from my ICS flavored HTC Vigorous Vigor. If I helped please use the "thanks" option!
"Takes A Freak To Please A Freak"

randpost
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetheskin View Post
I thought third party versions weren't great since they stop holding their full charge anywhere from a month to a few short months

sent from my ICS flavored HTC Vigorous Vigor. If I helped please use the "thanks" option!
True, and some exaggerate their mah ratings. but even if the 4k mah battery is off in rating by 300 mah and loses some of it's charge after a few months, it still has a ton of juice.

I'm just using those numbers as an example. I don't use third party batteries, but not all are bad. I've had some good luck with Chinese AW batteries for other applications besides cell phones.

tjarvis
Old
Thanks Meter 204
The mugen I had for my d2 was awesome, I never notice the life get shorter as time passed. Sure it was a tumor, but being able to stream pandora for 10hrs fishing (drinking) on the lake in a John boat was well worth it.

Sent from my Rezound

Deron Baker
Old
(Last edited by Deron Baker; 9th April 2012 at 04:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Well, my Mugen Power "1900" mAh (and I use that number skeptically) slim extended battery arrived and I've had a chance to run a comparative test on it. Charged it fully and used the phone till battery was low. Fully recharged it and then ran Netflix on 4g with full screen brightness. I did continuous streaming until the phone died. It lasted about 1 hr and 35 min.

I then ran the exact same test on the OEM 1640 mAh battery. I ran Netflix on 4g with max screen brightness. It lasted over 2 hours before the phone died.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus, using Tapatalk.

randpost
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deron Baker View Post
Well, my Mugen Power "1900" mAh (and I use that number skeptically) slim extended battery arrived and I've had a chance to run a comparative test on it. Charged it fully and used the phone till battery was low. Fully recharged it and then ran Netflix on 4g with full screen brightness. I did continuous streaming until the phone died. It lasted about 1 hr and 35 min.

I then ran the exact same test on the OEM 1640 mAh battery. I ran Netflix on 4g with max screen brightness. It lasted over 2 hours before the phone died.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus, using Tapatalk.
Same for me with the only Mugen battery I've tried in the past. It wasn't just mugen though, I have also tried an Innocell, and it was good for about a month.

Thats why I stopped using aftermarket. I haven't had any trouble with OEM batteries from Moto, Samsung, or HTC.

Deron Baker
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I'm saying that my brand new Mugen Power 1900 mAh battery just got pwned by the standard OEM battery right out of the gate.

Sent from HTC Rezound using Tapatalk.

Tags
4000mah, extended battery, htc, mugen, rezound