App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Mugen 4000 mAh for rezound

4th April 2012, 11:43 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 160

1,465 posts
Donate to Me
More
I highly doubt it will fit within the extended battery case.
5th April 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #22  
Flag Kalamazoo
Thanks Meter: 147

583 posts
More
They could make it fit in the extended battery if they think of expanding the battery out and not just up
5th April 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 204

264 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taptaptouch

They could make it fit in the extended battery if they think of expanding the battery out and not just up

Now that would be outstanding, but I doubt it. It could be done though, the iphones use a flexible battery. Take that idea and pack it I in to a hard shell in short T shape.

Sent from my Rezound
8th April 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 11

166 posts
i cant wait to see the size of this battery. i cant see the rezound getting any bigger then regular extended battery
8th April 2012, 07:04 AM   |  #25  
Flag bensalem, pa
Thanks Meter: 229

2,022 posts
More
I thought third party versions weren't great since they stop holding their full charge anywhere from a month to a few short months

sent from my ICS flavored HTC Vigorous Vigor. If I helped please use the "thanks" option!
8th April 2012, 07:28 AM   |  #26  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 235

714 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetheskin

I thought third party versions weren't great since they stop holding their full charge anywhere from a month to a few short months

sent from my ICS flavored HTC Vigorous Vigor. If I helped please use the "thanks" option!

True, and some exaggerate their mah ratings. but even if the 4k mah battery is off in rating by 300 mah and loses some of it's charge after a few months, it still has a ton of juice.

I'm just using those numbers as an example. I don't use third party batteries, but not all are bad. I've had some good luck with Chinese AW batteries for other applications besides cell phones.
8th April 2012, 08:41 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 204

264 posts
The mugen I had for my d2 was awesome, I never notice the life get shorter as time passed. Sure it was a tumor, but being able to stream pandora for 10hrs fishing (drinking) on the lake in a John boat was well worth it.

Sent from my Rezound
9th April 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #28  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 19

108 posts
More
Well, my Mugen Power "1900" mAh (and I use that number skeptically) slim extended battery arrived and I've had a chance to run a comparative test on it. Charged it fully and used the phone till battery was low. Fully recharged it and then ran Netflix on 4g with full screen brightness. I did continuous streaming until the phone died. It lasted about 1 hr and 35 min.

I then ran the exact same test on the OEM 1640 mAh battery. I ran Netflix on 4g with max screen brightness. It lasted over 2 hours before the phone died.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus, using Tapatalk.
Last edited by Deron Baker; 9th April 2012 at 04:40 AM.
9th April 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #29  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 235

714 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deron Baker

Well, my Mugen Power "1900" mAh (and I use that number skeptically) slim extended battery arrived and I've had a chance to run a comparative test on it. Charged it fully and used the phone till battery was low. Fully recharged it and then ran Netflix on 4g with full screen brightness. I did continuous streaming until the phone died. It lasted about 1 hr and 35 min.

I then ran the exact same test on the OEM 1640 mAh battery. I ran Netflix on 4g with max screen brightness. It lasted over 2 hours before the phone died.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus, using Tapatalk.

Same for me with the only Mugen battery I've tried in the past. It wasn't just mugen though, I have also tried an Innocell, and it was good for about a month.

Thats why I stopped using aftermarket. I haven't had any trouble with OEM batteries from Moto, Samsung, or HTC.
9th April 2012, 12:55 PM   |  #30  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 19

108 posts
More
I'm saying that my brand new Mugen Power 1900 mAh battery just got pwned by the standard OEM battery right out of the gate.

Sent from HTC Rezound using Tapatalk.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4000mah, extended battery, htc, mugen, rezound
Previous Thread Next Thread