Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 46,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a Desensified Gingerbread ROM?
Yes!! 36 36.36%
Umm, hell no. 63 63.64%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][HC][WIFI/3G] DeSensified v2.0 | 3/21

Tip us?

beatdroppah
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Soo, I've been getting a lot of random reboots This week. Like 4 or 5 times a day. Never any noticable pattern to it either...one time I was in the Sketchbook Mobile app...another time I was simply browsing the marketplace...it'll freeze up briefly, then just reboots itself. I've uninstalled alot of apps lately, so I know memory is not the issue. I'm only using like ~350mb in general, as opposed to almost 600 before I removed some apps.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app

Gumby63
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2911

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatdroppah View Post
Soo, I've been getting a lot of random reboots This week. Like 4 or 5 times a day. Never any noticable pattern to it either...one time I was in the Sketchbook Mobile app...another time I was simply browsing the marketplace...it'll freeze up briefly, then just reboots itself. I've uninstalled alot of apps lately, so I know memory is not the issue. I'm only using like ~350mb in general, as opposed to almost 600 before I removed some apps.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app
Hmm idk what to tell you because I have no reboots ever. It's hard to narrow that stuff down.

IOIDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1856

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby63 View Post
Hmm idk what to tell you because I have no reboots ever. It's hard to narrow that stuff down.
I have only had these once or twice on your ROM Gumby, however they only appear to have started since you moved to the LeeDroid Kernel, before then everything was perfect.

mcord11758
Old
Thanks Meter 1187
gumby did you copy over the services.jar from Lee's rom. I believe he had to expand the buffer rates to account for the oc. The table was too narrow and when rates were reached that where out of the tables range a reboot occured.

IOIDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1856

DONATE TO ME
Hi,

I ma using the same base as Gumby and so far ... I have not had any reboots , so i don't know what is the actual cause of them.

So i am a little bit stumped, I have tried looking through to see if there is anything but as I have said before, I struggle to understand a lot of the Kernel Stuff :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcord11758 View Post
gumby did you copy over the services.jar from Lee's rom. I believe he had to expand the buffer rates to account for the oc. The table was too narrow and when rates were reached that where out of the tables range a reboot occured.

indiziert
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default added to wiki

only if it is appropriate,

i add your ROM iteration to the HTC Flyer wiki.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_Flyer

cheers,
The Following User Says Thank You to indiziert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gumby63
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2911

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcord11758 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioiwillioi View Post
I have only had these once or twice on your ROM Gumby, however they only appear to have started since you moved to the LeeDroid Kernel, before then everything was perfect.
I'm like 90% sure that I copied over the services.jar but it will do some testing to see if that helps. But yes it is probably kernel related. Maybe because of people overclocking
The Following User Says Thank You to Gumby63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RamboDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 16
FYI I have been running 1.81 for a real long time now(like since it was released) and have no problems this thing rungs great I never flashed 2.0 cuz the additions never appealed to me. Thanks Gumby for a great ROM.

This ROM is on i was able to flash and forget about it. Which it a good thing. No lag at all.
oldest to future! Current in green
HTC CDMA Hero>HTC EVO 4G>Nexus S 4G>GS II Epic 4G Touch>Galaxy Nexus>HTC One S> GNote 2>Nexus 4
Also Sporting a HTC Flyer Wifi
Follow me on Twitter @RamboDroid
The Following User Says Thank You to RamboDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gumby63
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2911

DONATE TO ME
Does anyone know how to close a poll and start a new one? Is that even possible? I think I'm just retarted or something lol.

Also, sorry for the lack of updates lately I've been pretty busy. Anyone have any requests or anything? Name it and I'll tell you if I can do it I'm bored

shirtlessrabbit4
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby63 View Post
Does anyone know how to close a poll and start a new one? Is that even possible? I think I'm just retarted or something lol.

Also, sorry for the lack of updates lately I've been pretty busy. Anyone have any requests or anything? Name it and I'll tell you if I can do it I'm bored
Update the leedroid kernel to 3.1 if it isnt already, i love the batery tweaks it has

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using XDA

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe