now on ICS !!
11.04.12 standard version for e10i, e10a, e15i, e15a, u20i, and u20a, regardless of the rom (custom rom+kernel)
- OC in kernel,
- one of the previously written devices,
- undervolt module installed
--> if you are running on any miniCM7/9 based rom, it should work perfectly
hey i haave some question...
1. i am running version 2.1.9, should i roll back from the start (using stock rom) and reflash or just flash the 2.2.0?
2. I have backed up my data when im in stock rom (x-recovery) if i use it to recover, what will it do? or even can i use it to recover?
im sorry for my bad english ^^
Yenkazu thanks for your answer, I'll see the FAQ (actually I've seen it before but wanted some less difficult options like for example deleting some unwanted files)!
I brought 2 new problems...
1) Angry Birds Space won't work for me, it stays in the loading screen and some minutes after, on its way to change screens, some music plays and it closes by itself.. Loaded many times, could't see anything else apart from the loading screen.. Me wanna play this badly!
2) Having trouble with music players, I never had a problem in the stock rom, was able to listen to music for hours but after switching to miniCM7pro, all music players suddenly stop working, seen this with the android player, with PowerAmp and now with PlayerPro, the player closes and I have to manually reopen it just to see it close again after some seconds, can't even play a game while listening to music...what can I do? It's REALLY ANNOYING!!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|