FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[06/21/2012][KITCHEN ROM] AcidHazardROM 4.3 [LIVE]

3,787 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
By Kaleptik, Recognized Developer on 16th February 2012, 06:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th April 2012, 03:13 AM |#771  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
That's not what I meant lol... What I'm trying to say is even on v20C baseband my battery was dying super fast even with NO OC and no script installed! I don't know what the eff is going on but I got tired and went to stock v20p with thrill seeker and it was fine again :\
 
 
9th April 2012, 03:25 AM |#772  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

That's not what I meant lol... What I'm trying to say is even on v20C baseband my battery was dying super fast even with NO OC and no script installed! I don't know what the eff is going on but I got tired and went to stock v20p with thrill seeker and it was fine again :\

When you chose your kernel, did you go to change the overclock speed as well?
I believe every kernel that isn't V20P is automatically clocked to 1.2GHz.



ATTENTION :P

Hey everyone!
Want to check out the AcidHazardROM website?

Here's a preview!

PREVIEW




Yes. I know that ALL the linked pages are dead. :P

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaleptik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 05:12 PM |#773  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
I chose thrillzgb kernel 1.2ghz when I was on the v20C baseband.. After flashing that rom setting I ha hirrible battery without any script changes, then I set cpu back to 1ghz battery still died and phone somehow turned off itself lol. Now im on v20p with thrill seeker 2.0 and no issues!
9th April 2012, 06:21 PM |#774  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

I chose thrillzgb kernel 1.2ghz when I was on the v20C baseband.. After flashing that rom setting I ha hirrible battery without any script changes, then I set cpu back to 1ghz battery still died and phone somehow turned off itself lol. Now im on v20p with thrill seeker 2.0 and no issues!

So it's probably the kernel and your phone.
Why don't you use the ThiaiZ kernel? It's what was with the first versions of this ROM.

The reason Thrill Seeker 2.0 has good battery life is because it doesn't have overclocking built into the kernel yet. Also, it's a completely stock kernel.
10th April 2012, 01:07 AM |#775  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
heard people had issue with thiaiz kernel that's why I didn't bother! I think battery life for this phone sucks period lol ....
10th April 2012, 01:19 AM |#776  
ultrabigcamper's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Web site looks cool

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 01:43 AM |#777  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

heard people had issue with thiaiz kernel that's why I didn't bother! I think battery life for this phone sucks period lol ....

Well when did you start using this ROM? From 1.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrabigcamper

Web site looks cool

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

Thanks! As you can probably tell, it's almost done. I just need to finish the credits page.
10th April 2012, 06:00 PM |#778  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Yes from day one bro lol
10th April 2012, 06:19 PM |#779  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

Yes from day one bro lol

It was using ThiaiZ kernel then :P

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9
11th April 2012, 03:35 AM |#780  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
More
Downloads are now hosting on www.acidhazardrom.com!

Unlimited bandwidth!
11th April 2012, 09:41 PM |#781  
JReeher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

Downloads are now hosting on www.acidhazardrom.com!

Unlimited bandwidth!

Can I run supercharger on v20p?

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes