[ROM WSG Beta v0.0.7 05/08/2012

7th April 2012, 02:17 AM   |  #341  
Thanks Meter: 10

365 posts
hey
i just did then dumpest thing and body can do i did a factory reset from inside the damn Rom now i keep booting back in to recovery i tried flashing another rom boots right back in to recovery and ideas
7th April 2012, 02:39 AM   |  #342  
Flag Karnes City, Tx
Thanks Meter: 229

659 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pats4life100

i just did then dumpest thing and body can do i did a factory reset from inside the damn Rom now i keep booting back in to recovery i tried flashing another rom boots right back in to recovery and ideas

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=22897771

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
7th April 2012, 02:40 AM   |  #343  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 804

462 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude6595

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=22897771

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Follow option 1a
8th April 2012, 08:58 AM   |  #344  
Chi-Town
Thanks Meter: 112

427 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZen88

Yep, just opened it open and notice a circular touch screen spot about the seize of a dime in the middle of the screen. Kinda looks like something in underneath the touchscreen. When I touch the dot it expands then turns grey. Guess I need to return, problem is the store is about an hour drive from my house.So I'll have to make my way there tomorrow. Sorry Guys/Girls!!!

Ouch! Sounds like an air bubble. Getting SquareTrade this time Zen?
I can't wait to see what comes next for this ROM. If I remember correctly, you were going to release an update with .21 integrated in right before your Prime died. Is that still happening or was that lost when the Prime passed? Very interested to see what's coming is all, especially to us donators GET WELL SOON! heh
9th April 2012, 01:33 PM   |  #345  
Thanks Meter: 47

571 posts
MasterZen...I keep getting a "License check failed" when i use apps like Overskreen,stick it & splashtop.Saying unable to verify my purchase.What gives?
9th April 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #346  
Chi-Town
Thanks Meter: 112

427 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun01

MasterZen...I keep getting a "License check failed" when i use apps like Overskreen,stick it & splashtop.Saying unable to verify my purchase.What gives?

I don't think that has to do with this ROM...though I could be wrong. But I am using Overskreen and it's fine. All of my other paid apps are also functional.
9th April 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #347  
OP Senior Member

462 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun01

I dont think its related to the rom. Try wiping your market cache via settings>app
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterZen88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 04:51 PM   |  #348  
OP Senior Member

462 posts
Donate to Me
Status Update: Well were do I begin.... So last week I picked up a new tablet onFriday, once home the stupid screen would not turn on so later the night I start staring at my old tablet think there got to be a way to fix it... Well after three hours of trying different methods I finally found a way to re-flash it using fastboot. Only problem now is the touch screen will not work and my LCD screen is cracked. Guess this is what I get for opening it up in the first place...

Bottom line is I'm going to document the process to recover from a true brick.. cases like flashing the stock rom or screwing up the kernel/bootloader can be fixed. If you can access fastboot then all is not lost.

Tonight I will pick up yet another tablet, test it in-store before I leave then by tonight I can test my new rom. If all goes well I'm looking at Wednesday for a BETA.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterZen88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #349  
OP Senior Member

462 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycustom

Ouch! Sounds like an air bubble. Getting SquareTrade this time Zen?
I can't wait to see what comes next for this ROM. If I remember correctly, you were going to release an update with .21 integrated in right before your Prime died. Is that still happening or was that lost when the Prime passed? Very interested to see what's coming is all, especially to us donators GET WELL SOON! heh

Yes the new rom will have .21 integrated.

The secret of a Good rom is how its is built. Starting from a stock rom to a finished product. I start out by extracting the stock blob, run my conversion process, then all my tweaks. This ensure FULL control over the android OS.

FYI::
I DO NOT base my rom off any other devs work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterZen88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 06:20 PM   |  #350  
Flag Henrico, VA
Thanks Meter: 177

812 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZen88

Status Update: Well were do I begin.... So last week I picked up a new tablet onFriday, once home the stupid screen would not turn on so later the night I start staring at my old tablet think there got to be a way to fix it... Well after three hours of trying different methods I finally found a way to re-flash it using fastboot. Only problem now is the touch screen will not work and my LCD screen is cracked. Guess this is what I get for opening it up in the first place...

Bottom line is I'm going to document the process to recover from a true brick.. cases like flashing the stock rom or screwing up the kernel/bootloader can be fixed. If you can access fastboot then all is not lost.

Tonight I will pick up yet another tablet, test it in-store before I leave then by tonight I can test my new rom. If all goes well I'm looking at Wednesday for a BETA.

Glad the old one is working again. Sounds like you are having a hell of a time with this. I look forward to your future work. Im not sure if you have kept up or not but motley and shaky are making some amazing progress with his kernel. Cant wait to use their kernel on your rom!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread