Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cases

OP Petya19

7th April 2012, 10:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0

52 posts
More
If you have or found a good case, post it here.
9th April 2012, 10:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 19

294 posts
More
I bought the official case from TMO. It's a little pricey but provides excellent protection. As a matter of fact, the faucet in my bathroom leaks and I left my tablet on the counter one night. I woke the next morning and my tablet was sitting in a puddle of water that extended halfway up the case. Took the case off, wiped everything down, and plugged it back in. Worked fine. Even the liquid indicator was still white.
9th April 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #3  

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiko36

I bought the official case from TMO. It's a little pricey but provides excellent protection. As a matter of fact, the faucet in my bathroom leaks and I left my tablet on the counter one night. I woke the next morning and my tablet was sitting in a puddle of water that extended halfway up the case. Took the case off, wiped everything down, and plugged it back in. Worked fine. Even the liquid indicator was still white.

Ditto on the TMO case.. seems $20 too high, but honestly a pretty good hunk of hardware for your tablet. I will have one spare once I have my tablet mounted into my car dash..
9th April 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #4  
Flag Atlanta, IN
Thanks Meter: 25

641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichean

Ditto on the TMO case.. seems $20 too high, but honestly a pretty good hunk of hardware for your tablet. I will have one spare once I have my tablet mounted into my car dash..

Another vote for the TMo case and you are right about the price but you can buy it off Ebay for about $20 less unless you are like me and want it right now.
11th April 2012, 10:56 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

40 posts
Can anyone pls post a picture/link to this TMo case?
Would like to know how it looks, whats the price and where to get it.. thanks :)
12th April 2012, 12:35 AM   |  #6  
Flag Atlanta, IN
Thanks Meter: 25

641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klacik

Would like to know how it looks, whats the price and where to get it.. thanks :)

The brand is Incipio and I purchased mine from a TMo store for like $50. I had seen the same one on Ebay for half the price but I didn't want to wait. I checked Ebay and the case is no longer listed. I also looked on the Incipio web site and they don't even list it. I don't have a picture but the case is black and the tablet kind of snaps down into the bottom part of the case. You can open the case(it is held closed with an elastic strap) and you have three positions that the tablet can be set into. They range from a fairly good tilt to darn near upright. I have found the case to be quite nice and it really doesn't add much to the overall size. Hope this helps.
12th April 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 11

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klacik

h ttp://img834.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=img4704b.jpg
12th April 2012, 11:50 AM   |  #8  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 19

294 posts
More
Pictures attached.

On the second picture, you can see bubbles in the microfiber. That's the glue separating because I got it wet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000141.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	998581   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000142.jpg
Views:	737
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	998582   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000143.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	260.4 KB
ID:	998583  
12th April 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #9  

2 posts
I bought on ebay a smart cover like this from the auction 170821966479. It's thin, good protection and a good stand. I am very happy with it.
21st April 2012, 10:25 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Flag Budapest

52 posts
More
The TMO case is so popular in the US, but outside there are two options: universal 7 inch case or a not so bad case designed for the media pad. Search for t-mobile springboard case on ebay.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread