Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD] [Discontinued] Battery%-Mods, centered clock, MIUI-bar - Updated 6.1.13

OP jotha

9th April 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #21  
jotha's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Bavaria, close to Munich
Thanks Meter: 7,728
 
4,685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
There was a bug in digits pure mod. I uploaded a new version. Please dl again. Sorry for the trouble .
The Following User Says Thank You to jotha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #22  
jotha's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Bavaria, close to Munich
Thanks Meter: 7,728
 
4,685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemo

He's releasing now leedroid tweaks and not a stand-alone flashable apm...but your digit battery indicator is unique...is there a possibility to integrate them?

No, not really. LeeDrOid Tweaks works with a battery symbol (stock) that only has 20 steps and additionally the percentage as a text. So I could substitute his icons with icons from here, but that wouldn't make any sense because we'd only have 20 different pics there and not 100. And there are no animations in LeeDrOid Tweaks. So it's one or the other.
The Following User Says Thank You to jotha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 57
 
484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotha

No, not really. LeeDrOid Tweaks works with a battery symbol (stock) that only has 20 steps and additionally the percentage as a text. So I could substitute his icons with icons from here, but that wouldn't make any sense because we'd only have 20 different pics there and not 100. And there are no animations in LeeDrOid Tweaks. So it's one or the other.

Thanks for your explanation Jotha. So I'll keep your digit mode and quickboot as apm.
11th April 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #24  
henrikvn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aalborg
Thanks Meter: 26
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
when can wee see battery mods to base 1.26.707.4 ?
11th April 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #25  
jotha's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Bavaria, close to Munich
Thanks Meter: 7,728
 
4,685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrikvn

when can wee see battery mods to base 1.26.707.4 ?

When there is an official WWE RUU, I will have a look in it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jotha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #26  
Lo_RaT_PeNaT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 190
 
1,140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
jotha Blubbers's post has been an update v2, will deploy this update on your mods, thanks
12th April 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #27  
jotha's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Bavaria, close to Munich
Thanks Meter: 7,728
 
4,685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo_RaT_PeNaT

jotha Blubbers's post has been an update v2, will deploy this update on your mods, thanks

No, no need to .
With his version 2 you can use my "pure" mods. The two mods shouldn't eliminate each other, as he claims he doesn't use system_ui.apk anymore.
Haven't tested yet, due to lack of time.
Flash blubbers v2 and then one of my pure mods. Please report results here.
12th April 2012, 10:35 AM   |  #28  
Lo_RaT_PeNaT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 190
 
1,140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
I flasing Blubbers the v2 update on the rom and gone the battery icon in the percentage of your mod, if I reinstall the mod again, re-install the previous version Blubbers correct?, in which case, it would need an update of your mod?
12th April 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #29  
jotha's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Bavaria, close to Munich
Thanks Meter: 7,728
 
4,685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo_RaT_PeNaT

I flasing Blubbers the v2 update on the rom and gone the battery icon in the percentage of your mod, if I reinstall the mod again, re-install the previous version Blubbers correct?, in which case, it would need an update of your mod?

No,
1. Blubbers v2
2. anyone of my "Pure" mods (no new version needed, they should work with blubbers v2)

done
The Following User Says Thank You to jotha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 11:06 AM   |  #30  
Sim-1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 22
 
372 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Thanks for the mods, really appreciated!

Just out of curiosity, if I wanted to revert to stock battery shall I do a restore of my backup, or is there an easier way?

Thanks again!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes