Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SPB Mobile shell voicemail number change

Tip us?

adrian1lj23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile SPB Mobile shell voicemail number change

I recently installed spb mobile shell on my blackstone and messed up the voicemail number so everytime i click the voicemail icon it calls the wrong number i was wondering if anyone can help me find out how i could change the number to call when tapping the spb mobile shell voicemail icon. hope you guys can help me thank you

wombleuk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The only post I've found that has the same problem as me and, as usual, there's no reply.
So, are we both stupid or is there no solution?
I'm using the latest version, as of today.
Cheers.

Chef_Tony
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Well this is a strange issue and many people prefer other launchers, since spb mobile shell is quite expensive. If you access your stock windows mobile contacts, you can also have a look at the mailbox number. Alternatively, it can be found in phone settings.

If both of these numbers are correct, it is spb's fault and for the enormous price, they should fix it.
If indeed these numbers have changed with spb, change them back and see, whether spb destroys it again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I started working for a new startup blog: AppFeedback. If you want your app professionally reviewed, please pm me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chef_Tony For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arpcpro
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks Chef_Tony. I had the same problem after installing SPB Shell. I wrongly inserted the voicemail number of my previous operator.
I was able to change it by your advice at phone settings )the last option after call barring and stuff like that).