Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[17.APR.2012][ROM] AOKP Build 32 *Unofficial* working on it

OP sportsstar89

10th April 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #21  
scott0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
well, drat, even with superuser tibu & rom manager cannot find root on my device.

Oh well, very cool ui on this rom, i liked it A LOT!
10th April 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0

well, drat, even with superuser tibu & rom manager cannot find root on my device.

Oh well, very cool ui on this rom, i liked it A LOT!

Hmm... did you run superuser after you installed it? I think I ran into the same problem until i actually clicked on superuser...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dashaiva For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #23  
scott0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
that and a reboot did it, thanks!
10th April 2012, 01:24 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaiva

Some tweaks i've done to build.prop:

debug.composition.type=dyn (change from c2d to dyn, it's already in there)
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=150
debug.performance.tuning=1
video.accelerate.hw=1
ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

i couldnt find any of those in the buid.prop ! i opened it using notepad

can you guys please share all the tweaks needed
10th April 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
You need to add those to the build.prop. debug.composition is the only one already there and you're just changing the value.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #26  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,828
 
452 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaiva

You need to add those to the build.prop. debug.composition is the only one already there and you're just changing the value.

It's also the only one that does anything. All the others are placebos, nothing uses them.
Also, I strongly disadvise the usage of dynamic composition until AOKP updates their display modules. We only merged the fixes to CM yesterday, and they usually take a day or 2 to catch up.
Last edited by aremcee; 10th April 2012 at 03:43 PM.
10th April 2012, 05:29 PM   |  #27  
scott0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
aokp build 31 is available, can i do the updates on this phone or is it build 30 only?

VERY nice running rom this one. I am running it with nova launcher which can remove the search bar, not sure why i dislike that so much but i do and nova launcher overall is badass with this rom.

anyhoo, i am running this and so far the only issue with this rom is the video cam does not work. everything else works for me and works very well.
10th April 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aremcee

It's also the only one that does anything. All the others are placebos, nothing uses them.
Also, I strongly disadvise the usage of dynamic composition until AOKP updates their display modules. We only merged the fixes to CM yesterday, and they usually take a day or 2 to catch up.

Fair enough, i'm not a dev & I've never heard anyone say they don't do anything.

As far as debug.composition, would gpu be safe to use or just go back to c2d? What could happen if dynamic is used?
10th April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #29  
sportsstar89's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,546
 
3,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Ok well I building build 31 right now so that will be up soon

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sportsstar89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #30  
scott0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsstar89

Ok well I building build 31 right now so that will be up soon

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

nice! ty, i sent ya some paypal.......super nice work.

The Following User Says Thank You to scott0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes