Holster Style Case - Recommendation

Tip us?

kimck99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Holster Style Case - Recommendation

Hi all,

I have my Cyan 900 on order and I'm looking for a holster style case - like this Rocketfish product (http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/pr.../RF-WR559.html). I had this for my Focus and it was great. Soft faux leather, soft interior, with a magnetic clasp.

Anyway, given that the 900 is new, there isn't much available. So, comparing the dimensions, Motorola Droid RAZR and HTC Titan are close in size. However, seaching for a holster style case (horizontal) for these cases yielded limited results. Does anyone have any suggestions for a horizontal, holster styled case?

Thanks

hvbelton
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Looking for the same thing
Phone: Nokia Lumia 920
O/S: ★ Windows Phone 8 ★
Tablet: Microsoft Surface
Downloads - Roms, Cabs, Apps, Themes

Seed 2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 18
If your Focus fit in it there is a good chance the NL900 will too. I have a Focus and I use a Golla phone wallet and the NL900 fits perfect in it. I plan on spending the full $100 in promo $ when I go into the At$t store on Monday and pick up mine.

hx4700 Killer
Old
(Last edited by hx4700 Killer; 10th April 2012 at 03:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 256
This:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Leathe...item4601d840ba

Cheap and looks nice. I tried an all black case with my blue phone and it didnt look good.

Paying 20 - 30 for the same quality is just ridiculous.

The only catch here is that its EXACTLY the length of the phone so if you are looking good corner protection if you drop it in the case move on.

It was snug the first day but has loosened up to the point now after 4 days that it fits nicely. AT first I had to push it in to one side at a slight angle then drop it in but now it almost falls in smoothly.

The shipping to TX was 3 business days. I ordered on Fridayfrom eBay after the phone pre-order and had it on Tuesday

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T

Asus Transformer Prime TF201 - Now in my daughtes hands

Former Devices: HTC One X 16GB, Nokia Lumia 900, Samsung Focus, Dell Venue Pro (for 2 weeks), Tilt 2, Fuze, Tilt, HP HX4700