Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?
Yes 573 95.66%
No 26 4.34%
Voters: 599. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL] HTC Amaze 4G All-In-One Toolkit V5.2 [6-2-2013] [PERM ROOT] [Noob-Proof]

Tip us?

jesusdavid
Old
Thanks Meter 3
do I need to have my phone in fastboot to use this first time using and you didn't state it in the video I apologize if I should of place this some where else. thank you

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusdavid View Post
do I need to have my phone in fastboot to use this first time using and you didn't state it in the video I apologize if I should of place this some where else. thank you
Everything has to be done with the phone completely on and with USB Debugging enabled.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."
The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mahgninnuc93
Old
Thanks Meter 56
So I got the bootloader unlocked :)

Do I have to flash a kernel now and hoe does the debloater remover work? I really want to get rid of all of the T-Mo junk on here. Thanks again for all of the hard work. Great tool.

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahgninnuc93 View Post
So I got the bootloader unlocked :)

Do I have to flash a kernel now and hoe does the debloater remover work? I really want to get rid of all of the T-Mo junk on here. Thanks again for all of the hard work. Great tool.
Flash CWM, boot into recovery, run the debloater.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

mahgninnuc93
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
Flash CWM, boot into recovery, run the debloater.
Stupid question of the day.....is CWM included in this amazing tool? LOL
If not how do I Flash it on this particular phone?

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Stupid question of the day.....is CWM included in this amazing tool? LOL
If not how do I Flash it on this particular phone?
oh f*ck. I forgot to add it in... lol.

Go to this link and download the full version of my toolkit and install CWM 5.5.0.4

http://www.android-dev.us/showthread...OOT-Noob-Proof

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
For those who have issues with root or want to install more recoveries, go here.

http://www.android-dev.us/showthread.php?547

Let me know if root works for you. Since I cannot post X's recoveries on here, all the versions I post here will be known as the "Lite Version." The one on Android-Dev is known as the "Full Version" since they contain X's recoveries which allow charging when your phone is off.

mahgninnuc93
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Does it matter which CWM I install? DO you recommend either one over the other?

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Does it matter which CWM I install? DO you recommend either one over the other?
I personally use 5.0.2.7. You can install whatever you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ziggy46
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2014

DONATE TO ME
as soon as my amaze arives at my house im coming to this thread! (well the other thread actually, i want the "full" version lol)

so this thing does it all?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe