FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[KITCHEN ROM] AcidHazardROM : Ask Questions! Solve Issues!

3,787 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
By Kaleptik, Recognized Developer on 28th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2012, 03:09 AM |#141  
Markyzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Did you ever get the CRT lock screen animation working ?
 
 
10th April 2012, 03:14 AM |#142  
whodisname's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag destrehan
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
No. Used the 3.1 update.bat.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 03:20 AM |#143  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markyzz

Did you ever get the CRT lock screen animation working ?

Not yet. It's hard for me since I'm not great on smali.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9
10th April 2012, 03:23 AM |#144  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodisname

No. Used the 3.1 update.bat.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

So your kitchen SHOULD say 3.1

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9
10th April 2012, 03:25 AM |#145  
whodisname's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag destrehan
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Haha! My thoughts as well. I followed the directions and on second look after runnung the update in the black command box it has a success message of some sort.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 03:32 AM |#146  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodisname

Haha! My thoughts as well. I followed the directions and on second look after runnung the update in the black command box it has a success message of some sort.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

Redo the update. 3.0 first and then 3.1.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9
10th April 2012, 05:05 AM |#147  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
hi there guys i finally managed to cook my rom was easier than i though even though i didnt had much guiding when cooking and about the flashing process
like a noobie guide or something anyway it was pretty easy but just pointing out
i did had some trubles updating the kitchen to 3.1
the .bat didnt downloaded the files for some reason so i had 2 open it with an editor and manually download the update and save it on the update folder and then run the update bat again and everything went right
so if ur having any troubles when updating the kitchen just do that...
now looking forward to the 3.5 kitchen :P
The Following User Says Thank You to idriff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 05:10 AM |#148  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idriff

hi there guys i finally managed to cook my rom was easier than i though even though i didnt had much guiding when cooking and about the flashing process
like a noobie guide or something anyway it was pretty easy but just pointing out
i did had some trubles updating the kitchen to 3.1
the .bat didnt downloaded the files for some reason so i had 2 open it with an editor and manually download the update and save it on the update folder and then run the update bat again and everything went right
so if ur having any troubles when updating the kitchen just do that...
now looking forward to the 3.5 kitchen :P

The updating problems were due to the bandwidth that was sucked up. Once my domain is completely set, I'm switching downloads to a new server.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9
11th April 2012, 03:36 AM |#149  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Downloads are now hosting on www.acidhazardrom.com!

Unlimited bandwidth!
12th April 2012, 10:05 PM |#150  
JReeher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
How come when I flash ICS theme or JAMM theme ... it gets rid of my GOSMS



Also what's the difference between V20c and V21D
Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA
Last edited by JReeher; 12th April 2012 at 10:17 PM.
13th April 2012, 12:07 AM |#151  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks i will try go launcher, i am having a problem with using your new 3.5 update. since it is .exe i launch it but it may be having compatiblity issues.

it says:
"this version of this file is not compatible with this version of windows you are running"

i'm figuring it means i must have a 64-bit windows, which unluckily i do not! does this mean you have to come out with a 32-bit or am i doing something incorrectly?

thanks.

side now.. wow u have a sgsii and this phone? makes me wanna sell my thrill and buy samsung. u are lucky!

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes