Originally Posted by idriff
hi there guys i finally managed to cook my rom was easier than i though even though i didnt had much guiding when cooking and about the flashing process
like a noobie guide or something anyway it was pretty easy but just pointing out
i did had some trubles updating the kitchen to 3.1
the .bat didnt downloaded the files for some reason so i had 2 open it with an editor and manually download the update and save it on the update folder and then run the update bat again and everything went right
so if ur having any troubles when updating the kitchen just do that...
now looking forward to the 3.5 kitchen :P
The updating problems were due to the bandwidth that was sucked up. Once my domain is completely set, I'm switching downloads to a new server.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ CM9