Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked my phone!!!! :(

Tip us?

RussianBear
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbdelmore View Post
No nothing happens!!! like i can't do anything with it or even make it work to a point that I can restore my backed up firmware etc...

device manager detects it though, but cant install the driver....
what is it detected as?

panjaby
Old
Thanks Meter 31
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=21989107

follow this step by step, make sure u dont skip anything and when your phone is up and running dont forget to press the thanks button. if u need help along the way you can ask.
flashing file with bootloader is different from the custom rom.

flash 3.32 pg.. file approx 11-13 mb then without rebooting pull battery out and back in then reboot into recovery and flash the rom file and you are good to go.
Omnia i900 >Galaxy S >Galaxy Tab 10.1V >Galaxy S2 >Htc Sensation >Galaxy S3 >Nexus 7>Galaxy Note II
>SGS4>Note3+Gear>Note8>Nexus 7 v2>??? $$$

T-Macgnolia
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by panjaby View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=21989107

follow this step by step, make sure u dont skip anything and when your phone is up and running dont forget to press the thanks button. if u need help along the way you can ask.
flashing file with bootloader is different from the custom rom.

flash 3.32 pg.. file approx 11-13 mb then without rebooting pull battery out and back in then reboot into recovery and flash the rom file and you are good to go.
How can the OP do this, the device will not even turn on to boot into fastboot or the bootloader therefore the instructions in the thread you linked are pretty much useless to the OP. It seems that the OP has hard bricked the device somehow,maybe fried the processor Blythe back to back flashes or fried the NAND memory with the back to back flashes, who really knows at this point. But right now my money is on JTAG or replacing the mainboard willbe the only fix.
New to XDA? Please have a read here and here, they are here to help you.
XDA Search Video
S-off explained
Guide on HTC HD2
4EXT Themes, Splash screens, and Bootanimation By T-Macgnolia
XDA-BLOG Writer
RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer for Sensation

Current daily device= Samsung Galaxy Note 2
ROM=TMOUS Stock Multi Window update not rooted
Other devices=TMOUS HTC Sensation 4G,TMOUS HTC HD2 , Acer Iconia A500

panjaby
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Macgnolia View Post
How can the OP do this, the device will not even turn on to boot into fastboot or the bootloader therefore the instructions in the thread you linked are pretty much useless to the OP. It seems that the OP has hard bricked the device somehow,maybe fried the processor Blythe back to back flashes or fried the NAND memory with the back to back flashes, who really knows at this point. But right now my money is on JTAG or replacing the mainboard willbe the only fix.
he mentioned nothing about trying it with adb/sdk fastboot using command prompt,
i was in similar situation with my friends phone last week, after 3 days of searching and reading i finally followed that thread and now the sensation is running ordroid 2.1 rom. the buttons on the phone got disabled somehow. had to manually install drivers in device manager, like he mentioned that comp detects the phone. so before giving up adb/sdk is worth a try atleast in my case it was.
Omnia i900 >Galaxy S >Galaxy Tab 10.1V >Galaxy S2 >Htc Sensation >Galaxy S3 >Nexus 7>Galaxy Note II
>SGS4>Note3+Gear>Note8>Nexus 7 v2>??? $$$

go7hic
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Well, i'm sorry for you, man