FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[ROM][CWM] AllianceROM_N7000 v3.4.1 Extreme Edition with OTA[

3,409 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
By Robbie Hood, Senior Member on 24th January 2012, 10:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2012, 01:03 AM |#1171  
Robbie Hood's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag breda
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchaosAngel

And also a mod to.turn of crt anim. Thanks robbie! Love the rom so far

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

yeah thats an easy one
ill provide it in the download section when i wake up
 
 
10th April 2012, 04:02 AM |#1172  
Sultan.Alkhuzaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag makkah
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
The best thing on this rom is that there are no jkay mods thank you robbie for your hard work.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
10th April 2012, 04:27 AM |#1173  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Hood

yeah thats an easy one
ill provide it in the download section when i wake up

Thanks robbie! Still loving for the rom. Just waiting for the crt mod and white on white fix till u wake up powerrrrrr!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 04:43 AM |#1174  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I have also black on black with some apps for example lucky patcher

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
10th April 2012, 05:11 AM |#1175  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
actually i kinda like jkay's 8 toogles and quick panel.... is there anyone can make that for me pls?
10th April 2012, 05:18 AM |#1176  
Senior Member
Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Anybody can point out what was your previous downgraded older rom before flashing Darky Rom? This is for our users who have original stock rom with non-rootable version.

Im preparing to download a downgraded older rom now, but don't know what is the recommended & most used one with my current original non-rootable stock rom.


PDA: N7000DXLA1, PHONE: N7000DXKL2, CSS: N7000LBKL2
This is Asia Galaxy note version for Thailand.
10th April 2012, 05:37 AM |#1177  
chasmodo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raitospk

actually i kinda like jkay's 8 toogles and quick panel.... is there anyone can make that for me pls?

Here's the link to modified JKay Deluxe for LC1:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1822272...E__FIXATO_.zip

It's been tested, and it works.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by veasna.kelly

Anybody can point out what was your previous downgraded older rom before flashing Darky Rom? This is for our users who have original stock rom with non-rootable version.

Im preparing to download a downgraded older rom now, but don't know what is the recommended & most used one with my current original non-rootable stock rom.


PDA: N7000DXLA1, PHONE: N7000DXKL2, CSS: N7000LBKL2
This is Asia Galaxy note version for Thailand.

This is what I normally use when I need to root and use an older GB stock rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=12
The Following User Says Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 05:52 AM |#1178  
Senior Member
Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo



This is what I normally use when I need to root and use an older GB stock rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=12

PM u.
10th April 2012, 07:09 AM |#1179  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Wow call recording working flawlesslynow i will try it on my car bluetooth whether if there is a echo i'll report here.

And how can ig et flashlight on lockscreen ? Any idea
10th April 2012, 07:11 AM |#1180  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo

Here's the link to modified JKay Deluxe for LC1:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1822272...E__FIXATO_.zip

It's been tested, and it works.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------



This is what I normally use when I need to root and use an older GB stock rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=12

Thanks man. really appreciate that.
Would be truely satisfied if there is an ics or darky theme ...
Last edited by raitospk; 10th April 2012 at 07:30 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alliancerom, robbie hood, smooth, stable, team-alliance
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes