Analysis & Opinion

looking for mp3 player

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
By djtiko, Senior Member on 26th April 2010, 04:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th March 2012, 02:20 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1
I think that the Sansa e200 series is a great, cheap mp3 player. Not only is it cheap, but it also has built-in features that a certain more expensive mp3 player *cough*iPod*cough* doesn't have, including; radio, radio recording, voice recording, expandable memory slot and others.
10th April 2012, 06:24 AM |#22  
I think that the Sansa e200 series is a great, cheap mp3 player.
6th May 2012, 02:04 AM |#23  
Flag Athens, GR
Thanks Meter: 16
Thumbs up
Originally Posted by Banzay777

i basically have 5 MP3 players on my SEX1 - WMP, Nitrogen, S2P, plus 2 panels - OnTheRoad and MediaXP , and think that for pure feature plus stability value- nothing beats S2U2 + S2P in that combo u get - FullScreen CallerID, LockScreen, NotificationReminders, Messages Previews, AND Very Good INTEGRATED FullScreen Album Pic + Nominated Music Folder MP3/M4A/WAV/+music player plus whole lot of other things i'm prrobably forgetting , so if u r NOT using manilla ( which have most of these inbuild) i personally find thta manilla doesnt run too well on stock xperia, i think S2U2 + S2P is a must , as a matter of fact : its on my reinstall list right after SPB Software every time i hardreset , anyway- these things are different for everyone , because it all depends on what kind of rom and soft u running and what are your requirements, e.g- both mortplaer and pocketmusic bundle kept crashing on my X1, but S2P and Nitrogen - work well
hope this helps, mate

I was gaoing to suggest the exact (and whole) thing, but you got it covered pretty well!
4th June 2012, 12:51 PM |#24  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 2
I've read all the posts in the thread, I'll try all of those you posted thanks.
21st June 2012, 09:14 PM |#25  
Account currently disabled
a lot of cheers for this!!
10th July 2012, 10:54 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0
which is the best mp3 player that has lot of settings?
i fed up finding apps for WM. can you guys help me?
11th July 2012, 01:29 PM |#27  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 52
I think best music player for X1 is the one integrated in sense 2.5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread