Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 50,366 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Complete shell replacement now available

Tip us?

D3TH METAL
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude33 View Post
I think that's just a blue protective sticker on the kickstand. Not an actual blue kickstand.
Yes, it's just the cover

jontzeng
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Be careful about a lot of these sites. I bought one on ebay and its missing the antennas for the phone

Dr. Hax
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I cracked the digitizer on my thunderbolt...
Then I cracked the screen separating the digitizer from the screen.
And the metal part behind the screen was bent because I was a dumbass xD
I have no trouble finding a ditizer + screen. Why the hell can't I find that metal piece BEHIND the screen? (the part that holds the button lights, notification LED, and the earpiece)
Current phones: Google Nexus 4 (16GB) and Samsung Galaxy Note II (T-Mobile)
Retired phones: DROID RAZR M. Galaxy Nexus (borked and sold)HTC Thunderbolt. HTC Rezound ("rented") Droid Incredible (gave to girlfriend) and Droid X (sold!)
Computer setup: AMD Phenom II X4 820 OC'd to 3.2GHz with 4GB DDR3 and an Nvidia GeForce GTX470

Earphones: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10's

This statement is false.
New mission: abort mission.
Does a set of all sets contain itself?

brandogg
Old
(Last edited by brandogg; 3rd January 2012 at 01:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 82
You can get it at globaldirectparts.com, almost everything they sell is OEM. You'll have to apply for an account first though, but they are the only place you'll find stuff like that. They even sell stuff like the actual adhesive used on phones like the Thunderbolt. I was actually browsing the Thunderbold stuff earlier, I believe that part is about $18.

You can see it right here - http://www.globaldirectparts.com/HTC.../htc742315.htm - you have to be logged in to see prices, but it's $18.84 shipped. They have just about every part you can get for the Thunderbolt, things like digitizers and LCDs tend to be a little bit more than say, eBay, but they are OEM products, not cheap knockoffs.

Dr. Hax
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
You can get it at globaldirectparts.com, almost everything they sell is OEM. You'll have to apply for an account first though, but they are the only place you'll find stuff like that. They even sell stuff like the actual adhesive used on phones like the Thunderbolt. I was actually browsing the Thunderbold stuff earlier, I believe that part is about $18.

You can see it right here - http://www.globaldirectparts.com/HTC.../htc742315.htm - you have to be logged in to see prices, but it's $18.84 shipped. They have just about every part you can get for the Thunderbolt, things like digitizers and LCDs tend to be a little bit more than say, eBay, but they are OEM products, not cheap knockoffs.
I love you man! xDDD
Current phones: Google Nexus 4 (16GB) and Samsung Galaxy Note II (T-Mobile)
Retired phones: DROID RAZR M. Galaxy Nexus (borked and sold)HTC Thunderbolt. HTC Rezound ("rented") Droid Incredible (gave to girlfriend) and Droid X (sold!)
Computer setup: AMD Phenom II X4 820 OC'd to 3.2GHz with 4GB DDR3 and an Nvidia GeForce GTX470

Earphones: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10's

This statement is false.
New mission: abort mission.
Does a set of all sets contain itself?

frebees
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
can we use some bogus number for tax id to create an account at globaldirectparts?

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Pretty sure they check too see if you're an actual dealer. Their shipping sucks though, we placed an order and it took over 2 weeks, which is absolutely ridiculous if you are a shop ordering part for a customer. Anything that does not say QS/quick ship on their site comes from China, though it is still faster than ordering directly from a Chinese dealer unless you pay a crazy shipping fee.