Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Complete shell replacement now available

OP D3TH METAL

23rd December 2011, 11:38 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orange County,CA
Thanks Meter: 56

1,030 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude33

I think that's just a blue protective sticker on the kickstand. Not an actual blue kickstand.

Yes, it's just the cover
25th December 2011, 04:32 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Be careful about a lot of these sites. I bought one on ebay and its missing the antennas for the phone
2nd January 2012, 04:17 AM   |  #23  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 11

333 posts
More
I cracked the digitizer on my thunderbolt...
Then I cracked the screen separating the digitizer from the screen.
And the metal part behind the screen was bent because I was a dumbass xD
I have no trouble finding a ditizer + screen. Why the hell can't I find that metal piece BEHIND the screen? (the part that holds the button lights, notification LED, and the earpiece)
3rd January 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 83

614 posts
You can get it at globaldirectparts.com, almost everything they sell is OEM. You'll have to apply for an account first though, but they are the only place you'll find stuff like that. They even sell stuff like the actual adhesive used on phones like the Thunderbolt. I was actually browsing the Thunderbold stuff earlier, I believe that part is about $18.

You can see it right here - http://www.globaldirectparts.com/HTC.../htc742315.htm - you have to be logged in to see prices, but it's $18.84 shipped. They have just about every part you can get for the Thunderbolt, things like digitizers and LCDs tend to be a little bit more than say, eBay, but they are OEM products, not cheap knockoffs.
Last edited by brandogg; 3rd January 2012 at 02:37 AM.
10th January 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #25  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 11

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg

You can get it at globaldirectparts.com, almost everything they sell is OEM. You'll have to apply for an account first though, but they are the only place you'll find stuff like that. They even sell stuff like the actual adhesive used on phones like the Thunderbolt. I was actually browsing the Thunderbold stuff earlier, I believe that part is about $18.

You can see it right here - http://www.globaldirectparts.com/HTC.../htc742315.htm - you have to be logged in to see prices, but it's $18.84 shipped. They have just about every part you can get for the Thunderbolt, things like digitizers and LCDs tend to be a little bit more than say, eBay, but they are OEM products, not cheap knockoffs.

I love you man! xDDD
10th April 2012, 07:29 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg

can we use some bogus number for tax id to create an account at globaldirectparts?
10th April 2012, 02:13 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 83

614 posts
Pretty sure they check too see if you're an actual dealer. Their shipping sucks though, we placed an order and it took over 2 weeks, which is absolutely ridiculous if you are a shop ordering part for a customer. Anything that does not say QS/quick ship on their site comes from China, though it is still faster than ordering directly from a Chinese dealer unless you pay a crazy shipping fee.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread