SHADOWGUN: The Leftover Expansion is Now Available!
SHADOWGUN: The Leftover is now available! The DLC expansion brings new missions and challenges, even more dangerous enemies and even more adventures. And what's the best? It is free for all original SHADOWGUN owners! FOUR NEW LEVELS
The story expansions is directly connected to the events of original SHADOWGUN. But now, you can look forward to four new levels! Again, you will fight face to face with cyborgs and droids, blast genetically-enhanced humanoids and fire aerial drones and other lethal foes into the air. NEW ENEMY, NEW WEAPON AND EVEN MUCH MORE
Besides the already known enemies, there is new enemy creature that is ready to take you down. While you will face the new madness of Dr. Simon, new weapon will be ready to help.
You can enjoy new graphics, animations and cutscenes that will take your breath away. A new type of gaming interaction brings new experience of playing and all this against the background of a completely new background music. Datadisc is equipped with a completely new soundtrack. NEW OR IMPROVED CONTENT IN GENERAL
Datadisc also brings many new components that appear in the original version. In addition to traditionally professional console-quality graphics and advanced lighting effects you can enjoy new features, such as camera shake due to explosions, bullet trails. All original SHADOWGUN lovers will surely be delighted with new control element - roll, which enables the player to do rolls. With datadisc bringing tuned difficulty, weapons and enemies, SHADOWGUN is now even better.
- Immerse yourself in the unique world of Ice Age and interact with all of your favorite characters as they lead you on quests and missions
- Play mini-games featuring Scrat, everyone’s favorite saber-toothed squirrel
- Build the most beautiful village for all the creatures of the Ice Age world
- Level-up to gain access to new animal species, cool buildings, unique decorations and much more
- Funny quests, side missions and additional daily challenges keep your village bustling with activity
- Invite your friends from Gameloft LIVE! & Facebook to play
- Visit all of your friends’ villages - “Like it,” take care of it and get rewarded for lending a hand
- Frequent updates will include new characters, buildings, quests and mini-games
- You might even receive exclusive sneak peeks of the new film, Ice Age: Continental Drift, in theaters this summer
Interestingly enough, all the main characters from the movies will be in the game and you will be interacting with them on an ongoing basis while you build your village and complete quests. As you level up you will gain access to even more content, building, animals and more.
If you have been waiting for this game since we reported on it, or just happen to be a fan of Ice Age, then you may want to grab it now that it is out. Of course, as we mentioned, all Gameloft games released this year will be free-to-play and support in-game purchases so you will be able to download Ice Age Village off of the Google Play Store for free.
Rockstar Games officially announces Max Payne Mobile coming to Android on April 26th
When Grand Theft Auto III was released onto Android, at around the same time Max Payne was also announced for mobile but with no specific platforms being named. A lot of guesses were rolling around that it would be iOS only until we confirmed it would be coming to Android. Well Rockstar Games has now officially done so publicly with a release date.
They actually did confirm it for Android back in February publicly as well but today sees an actual release date for the Android version of Max Payne. So when is Max Payne coming to Android? A lot sooner than you may think, April 26th!
The official name of the game will be Max Payne Mobile, or at least that is the current name for it. It could change before release but considering the release date is so close, we highly doubt it. The visuals have undergone a facelift and there is a new Social Club feature as well. Controls will also be customizable to how you like them.
No word just yet on how much Max Payne Mobile will cost but it should be comparable to Grand Theft Auto III. Also note that this could launch as a Tegra-based exclusive at first.
Not too long ago word got out that Team Meat were considering bringing Super Meat Boy to mobile devices, stating that it would be coming to "iOS and more" in terms of platforms which usually means Android as well. Today we have some new information and the first picture of what Super Meat Boy: The Game could look like for mobile devices.
Posted by Team Meat on March 31st, this screenshot or possible concept art shows what Team Meat's Super Meat Boy could look like on mobile devices. Team Meat have already stated that they would not bring Super Meat Boy over to mobile in some "****ty sub-par ported version" since it is a "twitch platformer" which would not work at all on mobile devices, especially with having buttons all over the screen. Therefor they have decided to build Super Meat Boy: The Game for mobile devices from scratch, designing it specifically for mobile devices.
Team Meat has also stated that this game won't be the Super Meat Boy you've come to know and love. It will be a new platformer game with Super Meat Boy in it but the gameplayand controls will be geared towards mobile devices. It will also most likely be as ridiculously difficult to finish like the it's console brother.
"So as some of you know, we have been playing with the idea of porting SMB on the iPhone for some time. Sadly, there was no way of doing this without the game becoming a pile of garbage, Super Meat Boy is a twitch platformer with precision controls, there was no way in hell this would work on a touch screen with buttons all over it, Super Meat Boy isn't a game we want to make a sub-par version of just to cash in. So, we decided to totally remake the whole game instead, from the ground up!" - Team Meat's Edmund McMillen
He goes on to say in the new blog post from Team Meat that Super Meat Boy for mobile won't be...
"****ty port of an existing game with non tactile buttons spread all over the screen blocking the players view and making for frustrating controls"
Good to know. Team Meat also plans to release more details over the next short period of time regarding Super Meat Boy: The Game for mobile devices. Until then though, we just have to sit and wait patently for those details to be released.
Dungeon Hunter III Features:
- Rediscover the thrilling hack 'n' slash action gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fighting will provide your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 5 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat the best score and earn great rewards for your achievements.
- Deep character customization: Choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock throughout the adventure or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations to make a stunning 3D game experience.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.
As you can see from the rather extensive features list, there is a ton of items to unlock and use in your battles, plenty of character customization along with four classes you can choose to play, and visuals that look much better then the previous two Dungeon Hunter games.
Gameloft and Ea games aren't supported yet, seen it on a forum on the gameloft website as I was trying to load nova 2 and asphalt, dungeon hunter 2/3. They should be updating these games soon. Same with EA as nba jam and a few others wouldnt download. I do have the Nfs shift thd app tho.
Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?