Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,947 Members 40,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]XLA2[04/02] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All' Support Officially Stopped

Tip us?

DAGr8
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6332

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomWraith View Post
It's in the faq but here's the answer go into deluxe settings and uncheck confirm shutdown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
It is in the Q&A. The fix is attached to the OP no longer need to uncheck it

COME CHAT WITH US

T W I T T E R

King-Kang For The Galaxy Note LTE

The Hybrid for Galaxy Note II & SGH-I717

SAUROM-PROJEKT for I9000

or

The Following User Says Thank You to DAGr8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DanMc85
Old
Thanks Meter 241

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaydog View Post
What I find odd about the APN is that the AT&T ICS ROM does not have the entitlement thing, or the "supl" thing that the AT&T GB ROM had that we all thought we needed...

What kills the battery is the giant screen with its crazy resolution. Stand by time is amazing. I have been too busy to use it much lately, and will find it still at 75% battery after 12 hours. That includes some texts, browsing etc..But once I get home and flip on this screen for real it plummets. Still, I find it gets through a day better than any phone I have had in a while.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
The entitlement APN is what at&t uses to check to see if your account is provisioned with a tethering or mobile hotspot plan. If it is able to access the broadband entitlement apn it enables all the hotspot features on a stock rom instead of giving the call 611 error message. This Entitlement APN serves absolutely no purpose to us (unless you really have a legitimate tethering plan).
My Phones:

HTC One M8 Developer Edition, AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 x2, Samsung Galaxy S 4 32GB (i337), and Apple iPhone 5s 32GB

My Tablets:

Dell XPS 18, Apple iPad Mini Retina 32GB LTE, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE (i467), HTC Jetstream LTE (Puccini)

PayPal

The Following User Says Thank You to DanMc85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sdelliott31
Old
Thanks Meter 74
One other thing I noticed is I turned off wifi scanning and reported yet it still scans for wifI networks every couple seconds. Is there a fix?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

PhantomWraith
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdelliott31 View Post
One other thing I noticed is I turned off wifi scanning and reported yet it still scans for wifI networks every couple seconds. Is there a fix?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
It may be doing that if your using wifi to help determine a more accurate GPS location.

The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomWraith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PhantomWraith
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdelliott31 View Post
I have done this and nothing pops up. I has to factory wipe in cwm before applying the at fix. The sms app was gone and so I wondered about the phone timer or scheduler was gone as well. Thanks for looking. Learning tons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
It's called phone silencer just fyi.

The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomWraith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PhantomWraith
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Also for me to access it I had to turn volume to max then hold volume down to get it to pop up.

Android The Greek
Old
Thanks Meter 334
This is probably dumb but.....

I search both threads. How do you edit your default home screen, I still cannot find the answer.

korngames
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android The Greek View Post
This is probably dumb but.....

I search both threads. How do you edit your default home screen, I still cannot find the answer.
From the home screen, click applications. Menu button > view> customizable grid. Menu> edit.

Android The Greek
Old
Thanks Meter 334
Thank you for your reply, but that changes your dock icons i don't think it changes the home screen order. I have 5 home screens and want 3 to be the default but cant get it to change from screen four

korngames
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android The Greek View Post
Thank you for your reply, but that changes your dock icons i don't think it changes the home screen order. I have 5 home screens and want 3 to be the default but cant get it to change from screen four
Home.. Menu > edit. Drag the screens to the trash can.