Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL][AIO] StudioAndroid # Automize everything! [GUI]

Tip us?

KeitIG
Old
Thanks Meter 46
I was thinking about translation.

It's pretty awful to translate the whole AC file for each release...
Is it possible to include strings in a xml file, or to put functions in different files and include them in AC as in php ? (include ("myfile.php") It would be a lot easier to translate new releases.
This is not a signature.

mDroidd
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,382

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitIG View Post
I was thinking about translation.

It's pretty awful to translate the whole AC file for each release...
Is it possible to include strings in a xml file, or to put functions in different files and include them in AC as in php ? (include ("myfile.php") It would be a lot easier to translate new releases.
It is awful...

I am following a tut on python now, maybe it's possible then.

And congrats, your name reached the portal also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

diazneoones
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mDroidd View Post
It is awful...

I am following a tut on python now, maybe it's possible then.

And congrats, your name reached the portal also

hey buddy..Good job on the tool..

i installed SDK,Java,utilities and also prepare build from source...
on option 6)Build from source when chosen aosp buid for ginger and ICS...nothing happens and comes back to main menu...

am i doing something wrong...

i'm on Linux Mint 12
Regards,
Diaz
Sony Xperia SP-Stock Rom
P500--CM7 custom rom..franco kernel--testing phone.
Nokia 6630,N8 -King of Photography 2010

mDroidd
Old
Thanks Meter 1,382

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by diazneoones View Post
hey buddy..Good job on the tool..

i installed SDK,Java,utilities and also prepare build from source...
on option 6)Build from source when chosen aosp buid for ginger and ICS...nothing happens and comes back to main menu...

am i doing something wrong...

i'm on Linux Mint 12
Scroll back and tell me, is there a message after you chose option?

I also figured out there was a huge bug, will be fixed in next release.

diazneoones
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Scroll back and tell me, is there a message after you chose option?

I also figured out there was a huge bug, will be fixed in next release.

Tried again with AOSP Gingerbread and it started now
From /home/neodesktop/AndroidCentral/WORKING_DIR_1/.repo/projects/bionic.git/clone.bundle
* [new branch] master -> aosp/master

Current status * [new tag] android-sdk-adt_r16.0.1 -> android-sdk-adt_r16.0.1

Hope is goes on to complete successfully
Regards,
Diaz
Sony Xperia SP-Stock Rom
P500--CM7 custom rom..franco kernel--testing phone.
Nokia 6630,N8 -King of Photography 2010

donavan01
Old
Thanks Meter 40
This looks like a fantastic tool, major props for creating it. I did have a question though... I saw that it supports several types of phones in one of the posts, would one of these be the P505/P506 These phones are almost clones of the O1 with the exception of some differences with the video and the camera. I am trying to get a custom kernel working that can be used in conjunction with the P500 ROM's (which we have for the .32 kernel but not for the .35) and I was wondering if this program will allow me to do this or not? And if its possible can you give some pointers on the best method to go about this... I want to use a modified version of Fanco's if possible.

mDroidd
Old
Thanks Meter 1,382

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by diazneoones View Post
Tried again with AOSP Gingerbread and it started now
From /home/neodesktop/AndroidCentral/WORKING_DIR_1/.repo/projects/bionic.git/clone.bundle
* [new branch] master -> aosp/master

Current status * [new tag] android-sdk-adt_r16.0.1 -> android-sdk-adt_r16.0.1

Hope is goes on to complete successfully
Well, the easiest thing is to do this (while in AndroidCentral)
cd WORKING_DIR_1
repo sync -f

mDroidd
Old
Thanks Meter 1,382

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donavan01 View Post
This looks like a fantastic tool, major props for creating it. I did have a question though... I saw that it supports several types of phones in one of the posts, would one of these be the P505/P506 These phones are almost clones of the O1 with the exception of some differences with the video and the camera. I am trying to get a custom kernel working that can be used in conjunction with the P500 ROM's (which we have for the .32 kernel but not for the .35) and I was wondering if this program will allow me to do this or not? And if its possible can you give some pointers on the best method to go about this... I want to use a modified version of Fanco's if possible.
If there's a forum for your phone, hand me the link.
If there are developers working on it, hand me their names.
If you want a specific ROM, hand me it's name

It would easily be possible for me to include, and I will appreciate it if you tell me this stuff.

donavan01
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
If there's a forum for your phone, hand me the link.
If there are developers working on it, hand me their names.
If you want a specific ROM, hand me it's name

It would easily be possible for me to include, and I will appreciate it if you tell me this stuff.
Unfortunately the only forum that is really doing anything is over at androidcentral.com http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-lg-phoenix-thrive/ There are a few hit or miss posts here on XDA but not enough to figure out much of anything.

There are no active developers working on this aside from myself and a few others that aren't really developers yet but were working on getting there.

As far as ROM's go we can pretty much use anything that the P500 can use provided we can patch over the kernel to a kernel that is built specifically for our phone because the the video and camera issue.

The idea that we are trying to do, is to create a custom kernel for our phone that is based off of the franco kernel. But with the lack of knowledge it is proving to be an uphill struggle, which is why your utility is so appealing. Would providing you with a link to the LG source code help? Im sorry for being such a noob at this but I'm fairly new to the linux world though Im learning quickly.

mDroidd
Old
Thanks Meter 1,382

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donavan01 View Post
Unfortunately the only forum that is really doing anything is over at androidcentral.com http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-lg-phoenix-thrive/ There are a few hit or miss posts here on XDA but not enough to figure out much of anything.

There are no active developers working on this aside from myself and a few others that aren't really developers yet but were working on getting there.

As far as ROM's go we can pretty much use anything that the P500 can use provided we can patch over the kernel to a kernel that is built specifically for our phone because the the video and camera issue.

The idea that we are trying to do, is to create a custom kernel for our phone that is based off of the franco kernel. But with the lack of knowledge it is proving to be an uphill struggle, which is why your utility is so appealing. Would providing you with a link to the LG source code help? Im sorry for being such a noob at this but I'm fairly new to the linux world though Im learning quickly.
Everyone on XDA had this for a while and, to be honest, I don't know much about Android developing.

Anyway, all I need to help on the kernel think is the device folder.

I'm downloading the LG source code now, let's see if there's something interesting in it.

The Following User Says Thank You to mDroidd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]