Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

fuzzy camera

Tip us?

12vnstallr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default fuzzy camera

I noticed when I got my DX2 that the camera is fuzzy on certain surfaces. Such as in my house, when I have the hardwood floor in the shot, it looks like TV snow all over it. You can still see the floor, but it has all kinds of interference. When you actually take the picture its not real notjcable. But if you take a video, it is.

Happens with skin close up, countertops etc. Its almost like reflecting light screws it up.

Anyone else? Should I call VZW? Is this something common for this phone? My original DX didn't do it.

trafalger888
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12vnstallr View Post
I noticed when I got my DX2 that the camera is fuzzy on certain surfaces. Such as in my house, when I have the hardwood floor in the shot, it looks like TV snow all over it. You can still see the floor, but it has all kinds of interference. When you actually take the picture its not real notjcable. But if you take a video, it is.

Happens with skin close up, countertops etc. Its almost like reflecting light screws it up.

Anyone else? Should I call VZW? Is this something common for this phone? My original DX didn't do it.
The camera app that is stock is not all that good in my opinion....I had used that first apk for a long time that I posted in your other thread...also as of late I have been using HDR Camera which is good for stills but pictures of people and moving objects it is not the best

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci velit
If I have helped you please hit the thanks button

Hulk0069
Old
Thanks Meter 157
This is a picture with camera zoom,I love it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334032930156.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	993831  

Moon Shadow - NM
Old
Thanks Meter 494

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12vnstallr View Post

I use four different camera apps. Camera ICS+, lgCamera, Camera ZOOM FX, and PRO Zoom Camera 5X.

Ciao!

If I helped you, just hit the THANKS button. It's free, and nice to see. If I REALLY helped you, consider donating, or signing up for Dropbox from here and we both receive an extra 250MB of storage!

Also, check out my Motorola Droid X2 tutorials:
HowTo: Root your Motorola Droid X2
HowTo: Perform a SBF ("factory restore") of your Motorola Droid X2
HowTo: Perform a bootstrap (or nandroid) backup and recovery of your Droid X2