Ask a question

No registration required

fuzzy camera

OP 12vnstallr

9th April 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
I noticed when I got my DX2 that the camera is fuzzy on certain surfaces. Such as in my house, when I have the hardwood floor in the shot, it looks like TV snow all over it. You can still see the floor, but it has all kinds of interference. When you actually take the picture its not real notjcable. But if you take a video, it is.

Happens with skin close up, countertops etc. Its almost like reflecting light screws it up.

Anyone else? Should I call VZW? Is this something common for this phone? My original DX didn't do it.
9th April 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 224

971 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12vnstallr

I noticed when I got my DX2 that the camera is fuzzy on certain surfaces. Such as in my house, when I have the hardwood floor in the shot, it looks like TV snow all over it. You can still see the floor, but it has all kinds of interference. When you actually take the picture its not real notjcable. But if you take a video, it is.

Happens with skin close up, countertops etc. Its almost like reflecting light screws it up.

Anyone else? Should I call VZW? Is this something common for this phone? My original DX didn't do it.

The camera app that is stock is not all that good in my opinion....I had used that first apk for a long time that I posted in your other thread...also as of late I have been using HDR Camera which is good for stills but pictures of people and moving objects it is not the best

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
10th April 2012, 06:42 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 157

937 posts
This is a picture with camera zoom,I love it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334032930156.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	993831  
10th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 497

449 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12vnstallr

I use four different camera apps. Camera ICS+, lgCamera, Camera ZOOM FX, and PRO Zoom Camera 5X.

Ciao!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread