[FIRMWARE][6.0.A.73] Xperia S (2.3.7) {Cust: 1257-8821 - Norway Generic (fastest?)}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sikiduck

Aug 27, 2010
twitter.com
Hi guys!

These files are taking from blob_fs folder via SUS from Norway generic and made a bundle, so no tweaks or root comes with this baby!

Wipe of userdata is NOT NECESSARY and you can flash this without loosing any data!
(if you uncheck "wipe userdata" box in Flashtool)

Use flashtool to install the firmware!

File System Version:
WORLD_6.0.A.3.73

Xperia-S-6.0.A.3.73-NO-Generic
MD5HASH: 4F17AFD48E403DB5BDB24F0E5336953A

Reported issue's that someone may have problem downloading from speedy above, please send me a PM and I'll give you another mirror link!

--

userdata.bin is now included in fw, flash right away!

--
NOTE THIS: I'm serving you this firmware and I'm not responsible IF anything goes wrong! Do at your own risk!

Press thanks if I help'd you!

Thanks to Arabaldo & Bin4ry for helping me.

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Arabaldo

Apr 2, 2011
Ljungsbro
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Nice to see...I like this community...

Everybody working together...

First the collecting of money for an Xperia S for DooMLoRD

Then all this firmware from all over the world...

I like it...

:)

Sikiduck

Aug 27, 2010
twitter.com
Differences between this and SG Generic. 73?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Ehm, I'm not sure because I have not tried the Singapore generic firmware, but I think the only difference is the apps that are installed on these two firmwares. I have also read that it should be a firmware from the same region you are in. This may be wrong, but as I remember.

AHH.. my bad! The file is now ready to be downloaded! :D

lullesha

Jun 18, 2010
A stupid question from a long time HTC user, can I flash this image via flashtool even tho my bootloader is locked and phone is branded?

Thanks in advance!

lullesha

Jun 18, 2010
I just wanna say that all works without clearing of data.
Kinda works faster at first glance. I'll see if battery life is any better tommorow.

Cheers!

juzz|NOR

Jan 29, 2009
Ålesund
gproductions.no
http://depositfiles.com/files/31002gppt

Here is the prerooted.img

Busybox, Superuser and deleted the "Customization" junk apps (you can download them on market without problem if you want them)

Now you can change the title of the thread to [FIRMWARE + ROOT] :)

Flashed it, after i flashed the NOR .73 ftf.
The phone says im still on .67 and not on .73.

HOWEVER. I am rooted.

any ideas about that?

Sikiduck

Aug 27, 2010
twitter.com
I just wanna say that all works without clearing of data.
Kinda works faster at first glance. I'll see if battery life is any better tommorow.

Cheers!

Nice to hear! Glad I could provide you perhaps a faster firmware :) Yea, check if the battery is improved!

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

These files are taking from blob_fs folder via SUS from Norway generic and made a bundle, so no tweaks or root comes with this baby!

Wipe of userdata is NOT NECESSARY and you can flash this without loosing any data!
    (if you uncheck "wipe userdata" box in Flashtool)

Use flashtool to install the firmware!

File System Version:
    WORLD_6.0.A.3.73

Xperia-S-6.0.A.3.73-NO-Generic
    MD5HASH: 4F17AFD48E403DB5BDB24F0E5336953A

Reported issue's that someone may have problem downloading from speedy above, please send me a PM and I'll give you another mirror link!

--

userdata.bin is now included in fw, flash right away!

--
    NOTE THIS: I'm serving you this firmware and I'm not responsible IF anything goes wrong! Do at your own risk!

Press thanks if I help'd you!

Thanks to Arabaldo & Bin4ry for helping me.

Enjoy! :D
    No worries mate, I had the same problem when I made my bundle for lebanon .73 first time too :) (mixed it up wtih UK .67)

Glad someone understand! First time so, and easy to mix up when u got 2 different firmwares. :p

I just tried the dropbox link but it's been shut down anyone got the non rooted version of the Firmware I can download.

Many Thanks

Haha.. it looks like Dropbox can't handle the traffic to the download link! New host coming up.

So good news guys! The RIGHT ftf is now uploaded via another host, hopefully it won't get disabled because of the traffic to it.

Apologize for the mistake I did, and hopefully you ppl can enjoy fw .73 NOW (see first post!!) :)
    Im making the prerooted .img
    i will just make it root and remove some junk apps (always downloadable on market)

Link soon ;)
    http://depositfiles.com/files/31002gppt

Here is the prerooted.img

Busybox, Superuser and deleted the "Customization" junk apps (you can download them on market without problem if you want them)

Now you can change the title of the thread to [FIRMWARE + ROOT] :)
    Im sorry for that. I did not though it was neccessary. I'll upload it in a couple of hours :)

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium