Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,883 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][UNOFFICIAL] CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 7]

Tip us?

zeubea
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1366
#busybox mount -o remount,rw /system

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintermut View Post
Is there any way to mount system form phone because I don't have adb? I try app called "Mount /system (rw / ro)" but didn't do the job..
The Following User Says Thank You to zeubea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

and313
Old
Thanks Meter 575
Quote:
Is there any way to mount system form phone because I don't have adb? I try app called "Mount /system (rw / ro)" but didn't do the job..
Root explorer

Sent from my legend using XDA

vintermut
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by and313 View Post
Root explorer

I try with root explorer but it says there is not enough free space

girish07
Old
Thanks Meter 17
@ Zeubea/farukb or any1 else
I hav a problem, its not regarded to this rom but in general, it would be great if you can help me with this.
I have a collection of wallpapers which have resolution more than 320x480(legend). If i want to apply them as wallpapers i need to crop them. Is there any way that i can use them as wallpapers without cropping them..?

Sent from my legend using xda premium

farukb
Old
(Last edited by farukb; 10th April 2012 at 02:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
I try with root explorer but it says there is not enough free space
wonder why,eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish07 View Post
@ Zeubea/farukb or any1 else
I hav a problem, its not regarded to this rom but in general, it would be great if you can help me with this.
I have a collection of wallpapers which have resolution more than 320x480(legend). If i want to apply them as wallpapers i need to crop them. Is there any way that i can use them as wallpapers without cropping them..?

this certainly isn't the place to ask such questions,mind obeying the rules.

try using multipicture live wallpaper from play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.multipicture
you can chose how to crop etc

please don't post anything that's not rom regarded in this thread

also...you could've googled it yourself
Make your life much easier by going here and changing "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50!
The Following User Says Thank You to farukb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

girish07
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by farukb View Post
wonder why,eh?

this certainly isn't the place to ask such questions,mind obeying the rules.

try using multipicture live wallpaper from play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.multipicture
you can chose how to crop etc

please don't post anything that's not rom regarded in this thread

also...you could've googled it yourself
I know....i wont post again..but still i am not able to find anything on googlw and multipicture is of no use

/=\lex
Old
(Last edited by /=\lex; 10th April 2012 at 04:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
I used only ES File Manager. You should find space for him : it does quite everything, also connect to dropbox! In settings "use as root" and "mount /system".

But I'm having a lot of problems with that app... even if it is system app, it crashes after launch after some uses and can't play my Google Music Imported songs. I would look terminal, but it crashes. Anyone knows where I can find the update that let him work? Thx

One more thing : I can't use the Facebook contact sync ( I opened People - Accounts - Add Account - Facebook and then it just bring me back to the previous menu ). Anyone managed to let it work? Thx x2

Ah, I haven't the rights to do this, but why don't we post a link to this on CyanogenMod Legend Forum? Maybe we zeubea could get help from some CyanogenMod staff.

When life gives you lemons

zeubea
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1366
No , I (neither nobody) am not going to contact with Cyanogenmod , because this is an individual development, intended first for MYSELF USE (DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IT IS JUST FOR MY LEGEND) and gently I share with you and others one. Do you get it?

Please, dont flood the thread with things have nothing to do with DEVELOPMENT. Use the thread in general and somene will help you.

And terminal is updatable via Play store and then works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /=\lex View Post
I used only ES File Manager. You should find space for him : it does quite everything, also connect to dropbox! In settings "use as root" and "mount /system".

But I'm having a lot of problems with that app... even if it is system app, it crashes after launch after some uses and can't play my Google Music Imported songs. I would look terminal, but it crashes. Anyone knows where I can find the update that let him work? Thx

One more thing : I can't use the Facebook contact sync ( I opened People - Accounts - Add Account - Facebook and then it just bring me back to the previous menu ). Anyone managed to let it work? Thx x2

Ah, I haven't the rights to do this, but why don't we post a link to this on CyanogenMod Legend Forum? Maybe we zeubea could get help from some CyanogenMod staff.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zeubea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dgupta
Old
Thanks Meter 13
any luck with track ball wake up and menu unlock options??

zeubea
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1366
Finally GPS fixed, check alpha4.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zeubea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]