Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fundre

Dec 10, 2010
Why try to fix this buggy, unfinish and slow rom?? Heh,
Wasting time.
There's a couple perfect rom out there.
Speed, compatibilty,

LOL. As an end-user, I feel sorry for this guy. He just didn't know what developers means in xda-developers. Website title says it all, it meant for developers who want to develop their skill and stuffs.
If you just want to get all working ROMs without hassle, just go to your local forum and get download link. Voila! You have your bug-less, finished and fast ROM ;)

xp7

Sep 17, 2011
hey man (pilu) you are good.i am not patient :D what time cooking your rom??this force closes of this rom sometimes is nerves!! love this rom;)

X8invisible

Oct 22, 2011
Internal Storage
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yes, I am a real SE UI fan. Why? You can see the word under the keys... ;) Our phone NOT only android, this is Xperia. :p Without Xperia things our phone is only one from a lot of phone with weak hardware, but with Xperia feeling our phone is a great device... :D

Sent from my E15i using XDA

Dude, you have all my respect. I have my x8 since april last year and I think I tried thousands of roms but I always felt that something is missing so I used stock 2.1 untill sde was released. Since then im using this rom because sde has that "missing feature" that no one can replace: sony style

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
:D Yes, I think this rom is real essential. :D Earlier I tried made something similar, but I was on wrong way, and alway fails. :( But when I decompile this rom from our Xperia master Achotjan, I see the light... ;)

EDIT: xp7, be patient... ;) I will make it, but need a lot of time, and I dont have it, because I have a real work, a little children, dog, etc... :( And my work is similar than Achotjan rom, but I think, Achotjan injected the whole SE related sources into CM7, and make a fine tuning after this. I'm on another way, examine an one SE apk, inject the needed code, test, and after this start again with next apk. This way need more time, but maybe the result will be stable. :cool:
And with this method I can keep CM7 features, and use only really needed SE code. Achotjan made over 1800 code changes... :eek:

Last edited:

xp7

Sep 17, 2011
Dude, you have all my respect. I have my x8 since april last year and I think I tried thousands of roms but I always felt that something is missing so I used stock 2.1 untill sde was released. Since then im using this rom because sde has that "missing feature" that no one can replace: sony style

yes,exactly:p

purrungo

Feb 20, 2012
México
oops.com.mx
thanks pilu

@purrungo: what kernel used? Try my latest kernel (v4b) you found in post #1081, this contains the dhcpcd fix, if wifi not work, reboot the phone (do not wipe anything) and try use wifi again.

@xmanner77: this problem (long waiting in kernel logo) appear only when you install apps from cwm. I dont know why, but when the phone found a new installed app without extracted classes.dex, rebuild the whole dalvik-cache not only the new apps. :( This is the reason of long wait, so if the phone boot after a long-long wait, the next boot is normal. :) But if install something in cwm, maybe a long wait appear again. :(
Solution: do not install apps from cwm... :D :D :D

Thanks pilu! Im already using your kernel (alfs 8 optimized for sde ). This wifi bug appears when i use the tethering fix posted somedays ago (data/misc/wifi).

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Yes, I know this fix not work. (data/misc/wifi) :( I tried integrate into kernel after dhcpcd fix in v4b kernel, but if this fix also in kernel, the wifi not work again. So, the wifi on/off errors solved with v4b kernel, but the tethering not yet. :( Now working on port of wifi/network related things from nAa kernel.

purrungo

Feb 20, 2012
México
oops.com.mx
Yes, I know this fix not work. (data/misc/wifi) :( I tried integrate into kernel after dhcpcd fix in v4b kernel, but if this fix also in kernel, the wifi not work again. So, the wifi on/off errors solved with v4b kernel, but the tethering not yet. :( Now working on port of wifi/network related things from nAa kernel.

Thanks again, i will use usb tethering or barnacle xD. I preffer use.your kernel because works fine and os faster than others...

I will wait for fixes to not use cm7 xD

Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: pilu1978

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
With USSD fix V2 you can use USSD codes with original SE UI, not needed flash CM7 phone.apk, and in USSD&SMS fix I tried repair some problems with SMS too (SMS sending errors, delayed SMS receive), but koledok reported: the delayed SMS receive error not fixed.

lucastan96

Dec 9, 2011
Malacca
Pilu, why dont you ask Achotjan for permissions to set you as OP of this thread or open a new thread?

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
If Achotjan get an X8 he will continue the developing, so I dont want to be an OP in this thread. :) And I will open a new thread when I finish my work, but I think an optimized kernel and some fixes not enough for a new thread. I dont want to be a fake developer with a "new" rom what is same than this. If I can add REAL additions, or I can make this rom near bug free, I will open my own thread. :D

Last edited:

LeFeverts

Sep 27, 2011
Szarvas
If Achotjan get an X8 he will continue the developing, so I dont want to be an OP in this thread. :) And I will open a new thread when I finish my work, but I think an optimized kernel and some fixes not enough for a new thread. I dont want to be a fake developer with a "new" rom what is same than this. If I can add REAL additions, or I can make this rom near bug free, I will open my own thread. :D

Good words! you rock!!:D

Reactions: pilu1978

Renegeits

Jun 16, 2011
Vilnius

I respect you for these words. In recent days, our community forum has a big pain in the @ss being attacked by FAKE devs creating new threads with "new rom" which are themed and moded other recognized developers works. Also I respect what are you doing trying to repair this rom. I like it so much, but I have too much annoying bugs and at the moment using MiniCM9 (love it, thanks nAa), but I love SE style. It would be wonderful to have something like CM9 with brand new SE style :D however, Good work pilu1978 and Good luck ;)

koledok

Sep 19, 2011

Pilu1978, over everithing I like your kindness, always without the arrogance of the 'masters' that we can read in a lot of other famous thread. You are always ready to solve our problems in testing this great ROM. Tnx for your hard work with this and your project.
Nice job.
Koledok

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Thanks. :)
In my real life I'm a programmer more than 10 years, and I start programming 25 years ago (yes, I'm was only a 9 year old kid :D) with 6501 assemly. ;) So I know what is the "development". :) Arrogance? Yes, I see some members, whos made something, but if you ask something from the "dev", he dont answer, or sometime answer in "I'm a dev and you are only a stupid member, do not disturb me" style with a lot of arrogance. So, I think the development without testing and reporting not work, because I dont use all features, and my usage style is only one, but other user have a different, so I need a lot of report. And I have a little girl (4 and half year old) and I learned a thing: PATIENCE... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------
    --- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_v1.1.1 ---

Code:
    [CENTER]- Updated latest Google Play Store 
    - optilized Rom Speed and Smothnes 
    - Optimized Gps 
    - Optimized data Connection 
    - Optimized camera Quality 
    - app2sd shuld be fixed 
    - USSD fix v2 thanks [B]pilu1978[/B]
    - removed callog and telephony timescape plugin [/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0 ----

Changelog :

Code:
    - fixed bluteouth 
    - fixed Wifi
    - added new radio app ( Xperia Arc 2.3.4 ) 
    - changed walkman player  by Xperia S moded miui Player !
    - fixed aire plane mode switch
    - fixed usb teathering 
    - fixed wifi teathering
    - fixed brightness issue 
    - fixed lockscreen bugs 
    - updated all system apps with latest one 

--- Features add : 
    - added compas 
    - added xperia notes 
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk again !
    - track id is now also available inside the radio app ![/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0_Beta-2 ----

Code:
    [CENTER][B]Changelog :[/B][/CENTER]

- foxed bluteouth 
    - fixed headphone 
    - fixed status bar 
    - added new radio app 
    - added gallery 3d 
    - added walkman player (miuimusic by forgy..)
    - fixed facebook inside xperia connection random issue 
    - fixed random reboot 
    - optimized the whole rom , to be stable 
    - all stability releated bus fixed ! ( no more random reboot or other )
    - fixed app install 
    - fixed market app install 
    - fixed market sync random bootlop 
    - partially fixed wifi ( need somme report to see if is working for all )

--- Features add : 

- Added Ultra brightness into Cyanogenmodsettings / display 
    - Semc themes rebuilded fr mdpi support !
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk 

ps : not ask for theme issue that it not change the wallpaper 
    its not a issue or bug its a feature all semc wallpepers are available 
    on wallpaper/sony ericsson wallpaper
    Xperia S wallpapers and semc theme for theme chosser

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

screenshot1330226274585.png
    screenshot1330226200305.png
    screenshot1330226162584.png

CM7.2 Phone.apk and telephony provider ( solve the uSSD errors but lose Semc UI )

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

Kernel for SDE and USSD & SMS FIX

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    23/08/2012
    Please do not send pm to me related to this rom!!!​
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    First words: It will be a little bit off-topic, but I must say some additions to iridaki's post.

@OP: Read again iridaki's post, and read again and again... And thinking on it. After this read back your OWN posts. And thinking again. Everybody can see, the most post from you is nothing more than: ...in the NEXT release..., ...I WILL make..., ...SOON..., and of course: DONATE ME... Donate but why??? At least need a working rom. And need SUPPORT. Nothing happened since the first release what was in end of february/begin of march (I don't remeber exactly). And what happened in the last half year? Nothing. Two FAKE release (the V1.1 and the V1.1.1) with a long changelog, but nothing happened really. Everyone who have these releases can check it. Search a file/folder comparison tool (for example kdiff3 this is free and available for windows/linux) and you can see: nothing changed, just added a lot of conflicting tweak script, and replace few files (what someone mentioned earlier in this thread). This is NOT development. A lot of changelog and post about the future, without do any real changes is nothing more than a big joke. And want donation? The first thing: repair the BASIC functionalities (for example, the init script support, wifi, settings, etc.). These functions not working correctly in this rom, BUT working good in EVERY low quality, terrible roms. And a minimal support needed. If you not have enough time, search another member who can help to answer the questions. The frequent answer: "I working on lot of device" is not enough. This problem is exists in your ALL thread.
    Your style and posting method is too arrogant, when I read these posts: I feel from your words: "I'm a god of developing, and nobody can reproduce what I do". And finally some words about your signature. As everybody can see, you are a Team FreeXperia member. Good. But you are the only one FXP member, who not post sources, not give support, etc. The whole FXP team working for the WHOLE XPERIA COMMUNITY. But you looks like want to keep some privileges, and always hiding behind mystic posts, without any concrete thing.

@everybody: I can't say nothing more: read iridaki's post. The whole topic is nothing more than a dreaming. 2300+ posts for one partially working rom, and a lot of post about the future updates (what never arriving). If you want to make a donation to the OP, do it. If you want to wait for this rom, do it. If you want to talk about this rom, make a thead in general section, and everyone can write the useless ...I love this rom..., ...the great developer made it..., ...waiting..., etc posts

And finally: sorry for the long post and my english... ;)