FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

Everyone can now get the cdma RAZR ICS leak

5,311 posts
Thanks Meter: 551
 
By yalkowni, Senior Member on 31st March 2012, 10:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2012, 11:23 PM |#741  
razball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marculous

zip. zip not a valid file extension. try just. zip
DROID RAZR

Ill try again I've done it about 7 times
 
 
10th April 2012, 11:26 PM |#742  
marculous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackholl92

Ill try again I've done it about 7 times

if it doesn't take (the rename) open containing folder on computer, right click file, go to properties and try to rename file correctly there.

DROID RAZR
10th April 2012, 11:34 PM |#743  
razball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marculous

if it doesn't take (the rename) open containing folder on computer, right click file, go to properties and try to rename file correctly there.

DROID RAZR

Yea ill have to do that

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I've been only downloading to my phone directly I work a lot don't have much time at home.
I wish someone had a system that did this with a couple clicks
10th April 2012, 11:38 PM |#744  
marculous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackholl92

Yea ill have to do that

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I've been only downloading to my phone directly I work a lot don't have much time at home.
I wish someone had a system that did this with a couple clicks

yeah me too. I dl'ed the torrent to my phone using tTorrent lite.

lot of steps to get it done, in the end it was worth it.
DROID RAZR
10th April 2012, 11:46 PM |#745  
razball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Same error came but with out extra. .zip
11th April 2012, 12:11 AM |#746  
marculous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackholl92

Same error came but with out extra. .zip

did you ever rename it?

can you download again, and this time when you rename, type everything except. zip, because it is already a. zip file?

is it on your phone and can you rename with es, astro or root explorer?

wait a minute, you renamed and it still won't install?

if you followed the instructions correctly, it could just be a bad download. have had it happen before with phones. I would try downloading again.
Last edited by marculous; 11th April 2012 at 12:15 AM.
11th April 2012, 12:16 AM |#747  
razball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marculous

did you ever rename it?

can you download again, and this time when you rename, type everything except. zip, because it is already a. zip file?

is it on your phone and can you rename with es, astro or root explorer?

DROID RAZR

Well I downloaded the two from DROID RAZR.com
then I deleted that and downloaded the one on this thread and didn't rename at all and that's what happened. The 2nd time.
11th April 2012, 12:32 AM |#748  
marculous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackholl92

Well I downloaded the two from DROID RAZR.com
then I deleted that and downloaded the one on this thread and didn't rename at all and that's what happened. The 2nd time.

I never could get op docs one to dl, but I was mobile. I dl'ed torrent from DROID RAZR source at bottom of op, that was the one I used and although instructions say to rename, I checked file name and it was correct so I didn't have to.

op docs version is. zip, not. zip. zip
DROID RAZR
Last edited by marculous; 11th April 2012 at 12:45 AM.
11th April 2012, 12:48 AM |#749  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
The torrent isn't live either. I down;loaded the one in the link in the OP but it only has the one .zip not the crc.
11th April 2012, 01:05 AM |#750  
marculous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmithsr

The torrent isn't live either. I down;loaded the one in the link in the OP but it only has the one .zip not the crc.


weird, I got it Friday night. surely it could be found elsewhere.
DROID RAZR
11th April 2012, 01:16 AM |#751  
Junior Member
Flag Waverly, Nebraska
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropkinn

i use the sql hack to enable mobile hotspot, is this still available in ics?

Yes. I didn't even have to rehack mine.

Also, I dl'd the torrent and had both files and no problems. That was Friday or Saturday though. The google docs one didn't work for me on dl.
The Following User Says Thank You to hawkz28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes