Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] GB 2.3.6 Moto Atrix2-- LITHIUM v1.3.1--6/28/12

Tip us?

JRW 28
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 673
No you do not have to remive the CWM on boot thay is only for the GPS. If you ise GPS a lot then i would suggest removing it while using the GPS and then reinstalling CWM on boot whenever you want

The updater.zip should haveno effect on the OC. Have you done anything else?

PREGGY this is just for you. I have done some playing around and I did get the right keyboard. The only time the the smiley face shows is under the MMS app. Guess it overrides and places it there but asi sit here typing this on my phone the RETURN KEY IS THERE

mkrunk12
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28 View Post
No you do not have to remive the CWM on boot thay is only for the GPS. If you ise GPS a lot then i would suggest removing it while using the GPS and then reinstalling CWM on boot whenever you want

PREGGY this is just for you. I have done some playing around and I did get the right keyboard. The only time the the smiley face shows is under the MMS app. Guess it overrides and places it there but asi sit here typing this on my phone the RETURN KEY IS THERE
It was working I thought it said 1000 instead of 1100. The numbers by clock don't appear?

daenigma
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I am a bit confused, in the first post it states that using the updater.zip removes CWM and the OC... So does it remove both or no? I would love to use GPS and the OC but hey that is me :P

JRW 28
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by daenigma View Post
I am a bit confused, in the first post it states that using the updater.zip removes CWM and the OC... So does it remove both or no? I would love to use GPS and the OC but hey that is me :P
The updater zip has ZERO effect on the OC. Removing the CWM on boot, removes the OC and allows the GPS to work correctly.

The OP is correct as stated.

nephillim
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Just a heads up...
Haven't been able to get Corp Sync to work... FCs during first Authentication and says "com.motorola.service.main has stopped unexpectedly"
Looks like for a split second another warning pops up before the FC saying could not connect to server.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 MF3 **Stock - Rooted - XPosed
Atrix 2 ** CM10 build 9-28.... Retired
iPhone 3GS **jailbroken and flashed 4571^3 times.... RETIRED!!!! (Thank God)
RAZR V3xx **custom themed and unlocked...... Retired to the porcelain throne.

holeshot77
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephillim View Post
Just a heads up...
Haven't been able to get Corp Sync to work... FCs during first Authentication and says "com.motorola.service.main has stopped unexpectedly"
Looks like for a split second another warning pops up before the FC saying could not connect to server.
Please let us know. This is a must for me along with GPS.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
LG G2 & KF 8.9" 64GB

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB - Sold Craigslist
LG Spectrum 2 - Sold Craigslist
T-Mobile Galaxy S II - Sold Craigslist - T-Mobile Sucks...
ATT Galaxy Note - Sold eBay
HTC One X (Traded to WVFAN1)
HTC Vivid (Sold to karan231090)
Moto Atrix 2 (Son)
HTC Inspire (Sold)
Samsung Infuse (traded)
Samsung Captivate (Traded)
HTC Evo (Sold)
BlackBerry Torch 9800 (Traded)
More...More...More.. So many more...

Omnioussky
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28 View Post

How do we remove cwm on boot? Sorry if this is a noob question. But I absolutely must have my GPS working

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

KEB64
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnioussky View Post
How do we remove cwm on boot? Sorry if this is a noob question. But I absolutely must have my GPS working

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=20165878

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
HTC EVO 4G LTE cm11 nightlies
Free and Open Source Software for Android

smgulsby
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnioussky View Post

Just go back a few posts, or use search. It's all explained in 2 back to back posts.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

JRW 28
Old
(Last edited by JRW 28; 11th April 2012 at 10:48 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 673
GPS works great all you have to do is flash the CWM removal zip and it locks everytime. I have yet to see another A2 Rom with the tweaks I implemented.

*NOTE* All the international people if you use GPS and are having difficulties locking please pm me and I will help tweak this for your location.

As for the corp.sync I have never used this feature. If someone can point me in the right direction I will get it taken care of

I also somehow forgot gallery3d and will have this fixed ASAP after work this evening.

The Following User Says Thank You to JRW 28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]