[ROM] GB 2.3.6 Moto Atrix2-- LITHIUM v1.3.1--6/28/12

11th April 2012, 12:25 AM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 675

1,029 posts
More
No you do not have to remive the CWM on boot thay is only for the GPS. If you ise GPS a lot then i would suggest removing it while using the GPS and then reinstalling CWM on boot whenever you want

The updater.zip should haveno effect on the OC. Have you done anything else?

PREGGY this is just for you. I have done some playing around and I did get the right keyboard. The only time the the smiley face shows is under the MMS app. Guess it overrides and places it there but asi sit here typing this on my phone the RETURN KEY IS THERE
11th April 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 7

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28

No you do not have to remive the CWM on boot thay is only for the GPS. If you ise GPS a lot then i would suggest removing it while using the GPS and then reinstalling CWM on boot whenever you want

PREGGY this is just for you. I have done some playing around and I did get the right keyboard. The only time the the smiley face shows is under the MMS app. Guess it overrides and places it there but asi sit here typing this on my phone the RETURN KEY IS THERE

It was working I thought it said 1000 instead of 1100. The numbers by clock don't appear?
11th April 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #33  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 6

96 posts
More
I am a bit confused, in the first post it states that using the updater.zip removes CWM and the OC... So does it remove both or no? I would love to use GPS and the OC but hey that is me :P
11th April 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag FL

1,029 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daenigma

I am a bit confused, in the first post it states that using the updater.zip removes CWM and the OC... So does it remove both or no? I would love to use GPS and the OC but hey that is me :P

The updater zip has ZERO effect on the OC. Removing the CWM on boot, removes the OC and allows the GPS to work correctly.

The OP is correct as stated.
11th April 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #35  
Flag Danville
Thanks Meter: 27

137 posts
More
Just a heads up...
Haven't been able to get Corp Sync to work... FCs during first Authentication and says "com.motorola.service.main has stopped unexpectedly"
Looks like for a split second another warning pops up before the FC saying could not connect to server.
11th April 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #36  
Flag Johnston, IA
Thanks Meter: 114

1,010 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephillim

Just a heads up...
Haven't been able to get Corp Sync to work... FCs during first Authentication and says "com.motorola.service.main has stopped unexpectedly"
Looks like for a split second another warning pops up before the FC saying could not connect to server.

Please let us know. This is a must for me along with GPS.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
11th April 2012, 07:53 AM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 6

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28

How do we remove cwm on boot? Sorry if this is a noob question. But I absolutely must have my GPS working

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
11th April 2012, 08:02 AM   |  #38  
Flag San Tan Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 78

704 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnioussky

How do we remove cwm on boot? Sorry if this is a noob question. But I absolutely must have my GPS working

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=20165878

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
11th April 2012, 08:04 AM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 79

383 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnioussky

Just go back a few posts, or use search. It's all explained in 2 back to back posts.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
11th April 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #40  
OP Senior Member
Flag FL

1,029 posts
More
GPS works great all you have to do is flash the CWM removal zip and it locks everytime. I have yet to see another A2 Rom with the tweaks I implemented.

*NOTE* All the international people if you use GPS and are having difficulties locking please pm me and I will help tweak this for your location.

As for the corp.sync I have never used this feature. If someone can point me in the right direction I will get it taken care of

I also somehow forgot gallery3d and will have this fixed ASAP after work this evening.
Last edited by JRW 28; 11th April 2012 at 10:48 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to JRW 28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread