Traffic Boost from Google+

OP lokiderelb

10th April 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14

78 posts
I used my HOX now fr about 2 weeks and i finaly found out that google+ takes my pitures away. Whats totaly bulls..t cause i don't use google f..king + and dropbox does the job very well. Now its not so easy to find that option to kill this f...king google + ninja from hell so i tell you how. Found this in the internet.

To disable automatic upload from the Google+ Android app, select "Settings" within the "Menu" screen and uncheck "Instant Upload." Now you have control of which mobile photos make it to your private Google+ album.

The Instant Upload settings allows for further customization, including uploading all existing photos on your phone, uploading only when connected to a WiFi network (good for those with capped data plans), and uploading only when the phone is charging.
10th April 2012, 11:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 107

837 posts
More
It would be a good way of getting unlimited free Picasa space but they resize the photos, ruining it.

Shame.
11th April 2012, 12:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 132

2,093 posts
Yea Google+ ask u when setting up !

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
11th April 2012, 01:44 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 13

277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Hucksake

It would be a good way of getting unlimited free Picasa space but they resize the photos, ruining it.

Shame.

It is uploaded to picasa. Google+ use picasa anyway. It will appear in your photo gallery if you sync photo from picasa.
11th April 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 47

289 posts
More
Thumbs down
I dont understand your issue. G+ asks you if you want this enabling when you install it, then you say it's difficult to find the setting:

"select "Settings" within the "Menu" screen and uncheck "Instant Upload."

hardly difficult?!.. If you use G+ the instant upload is a good feature, if you don't why did you install and configure it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread