Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 43,429 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Traffic Boost from Google+

Tip us?

lokiderelb
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Traffic Boost from Google+

I used my HOX now fr about 2 weeks and i finaly found out that google+ takes my pitures away. Whats totaly bulls..t cause i don't use google f..king + and dropbox does the job very well. Now its not so easy to find that option to kill this f...king google + ninja from hell so i tell you how. Found this in the internet.

To disable automatic upload from the Google+ Android app, select "Settings" within the "Menu" screen and uncheck "Instant Upload." Now you have control of which mobile photos make it to your private Google+ album.

The Instant Upload settings allows for further customization, including uploading all existing photos on your phone, uploading only when connected to a WiFi network (good for those with capped data plans), and uploading only when the phone is charging.

Arthur Hucksake
Old
Thanks Meter 107
It would be a good way of getting unlimited free Picasa space but they resize the photos, ruining it.

Shame.

ajftl
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Yea Google+ ask u when setting up !

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
i just rooted my tf today and im not really liking super user, is there a way to unroot?

gs2/htc amaze/htc bolt/nexus s/nexus one and pic was taken with a FOCUS lol
NOKIA N9 arriving soon this week.. can't wait

faizalmzain
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Hucksake View Post
It would be a good way of getting unlimited free Picasa space but they resize the photos, ruining it.

Shame.
It is uploaded to picasa. Google+ use picasa anyway. It will appear in your photo gallery if you sync photo from picasa.

zombiefly
Old
Thanks Meter 47
I dont understand your issue. G+ asks you if you want this enabling when you install it, then you say it's difficult to find the setting:

"select "Settings" within the "Menu" screen and uncheck "Instant Upload."

hardly difficult?!.. If you use G+ the instant upload is a good feature, if you don't why did you install and configure it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5
HTC One X CM10.1 SE 1.4