Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

mod pls remove this thread

Tip us?

tenshi888
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Wonderful Rom. Just a few bugs on my xperia Active: the home key doesn't work, the torch doesn't work, the live wallpapers don't work and reboot to recovery hangs. But lots of promise in your rom. Keep it up!

gandhar
Old
Thanks Meter 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi888 View Post
Wonderful Rom. Just a few bugs on my xperia Active: the home key doesn't work, the torch doesn't work, the live wallpapers don't work and reboot to recovery hangs. But lots of promise in your rom. Keep it up!
reboot recovery doesn't hang, just press home button when you get the sd card safe remove notation

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi888 View Post
also external torch apps work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandhar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raginruski
Old
(Last edited by raginruski; 10th April 2012 at 08:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
The ROM is working great for me! I haven't really encountered any bugs other then the tilt mechanism (gyro?). It's very slow and makes it impossible to play Temple Run. This isn't a huge dealbreaker but I'd love for this to be fixed.Also for some reason, I can't find the Lockscreen Wallpaper in ROM Control. A little help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: And one last thing. Another bug I've encountered is that sometimes, the battery bar at times jumps to 100 percent even when it is discharging. But this was remedied with locking and unlocking my phone again.

edwarddd
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I can't wait for the rc4 !!! This rom has awesome!!!!

AALZZ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default [solution] home button doesnt work

Download stock rom zipped file, open itu via unzip app. Go to system, copy 'usr' folder. Then, goto root explorer, go to system, paste the usr folder. Reboot. Your home button should be working now

ashwinsadeep
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Guys... Can anyone tell me how to disable the music control on the lockscreen completely...
Thanks...

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda premium

singh_dd93
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,375

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raginruski View Post
The ROM is working great for me! I haven't really encountered any bugs other then the tilt mechanism (gyro?). It's very slow and makes it impossible to play Temple Run. This isn't a huge dealbreaker but I'd love for this to be fixed.Also for some reason, I can't find the Lockscreen Wallpaper in ROM Control. A little help would be much appreciated.
I too have the gyro sensor problem. unable to play lane spillter or other games

Nexus 7(2012)
[/CENTER]

MY FIRST ANDROID APP FOR FB USERS

I ignore PMs with questions that could be answered by searching. If you PM me, I won't respond.

MY WORKS
ACTIVE

LuPuS Kernel for Stock & CM9 (ALL MDPI)
PAC for ALL MDPI

ABANDONED
ParanoidAndroid for ALL MDPI, ARC/S | PRO, RAY, NEO, NEOV
DDS Kernel
GingerCruzt-XS 2.3.7 Port
BeautySense

gabloammar
Old
(Last edited by gabloammar; 11th April 2012 at 05:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Umm, as is always custom with a noob, how do I install this onto my active? Can anyone help? Or is there any tutorial?

Thanks!

Edit: I've only rooted my phone up till now. I know I'll have to unlock the bootloader as well. But what after that?

hnl_dk
Old
Thanks Meter 430

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabloammar View Post
Umm, as is always custom with a noob, how do I install this onto my active? Can anyone help? Or is there any tutorial?

Thanks!

Edit: I've only rooted my phone up till now. I know I'll have to unlock the bootloader as well. But what after that?
I always have this in my backhand, for my Xperia mini pro... you have not stated what phone you are using.
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Son...l_Update_Guide
1. Google - LG - Nexus 4
2. Sony Xperia Sola (broken)
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro (glass broken)
4. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to hnl_dk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gabloammar
Old
(Last edited by gabloammar; 11th April 2012 at 07:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Oops sorry.. I forgot to use an 'A' when typing active.
Xperia Active :P

In any case, I just have to read that and that's all right? [I'm unlocking the bootloader as we speak but I'm completely lost as to what I do after that

Edit: Okay this is weird. I think I've made some retarded mistake [it's nothing serious, I mean I didn't brick the phone or anything]. I set everything up, and as I connected my phone to the computer, the blue LED turned on, which was fine, but then the computer started looking for drivers, but couldn't find anything, and now it's not rechecking for drivers NOR is it asking me to manually search for them. The SE website said that the computer would ask you to find the drivers, but it hasn't done so. What have I done wrong? [The only mistake I can possibly think of is that I installed the Android SDK, and then it asked to install around 7 other packages, but I deselected all of them and only selected the Google Drivers package. But I don't understand how that could be counted as a mistake. So in short, I'm kinda stuck -___- can someone help?

Edit no. 2: I hooked up the phone again, with the blue LED turned on again, and I went to Device Manager, looked in Other Devices, found S1 Boot Fastboot, which is good, and then when I clicked Update Driver Software, and pointed to the drivers folder in Program Files, I got 'Windows could not find driver software for your device.' Again, I'm stuck. Any help?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe